Thendral

Thendral Update (Ippovai kanna katuthei!) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gisel for the wonderful update Hug and hilarious comments... it was superb.. comments with perfect emoticons... specially the title one..ROFLROFL

As everyone said, forgot about the tension created in the episode after reading your update..

No comments on MM.. It was a long scene with MM/K.. hmm just to make Kalyani not to stay with Thulasi until Ta arrives.. MM-K scene came today pola.. but this much long scene aa..Ouch

Nit scene with his coffee joke was refreshing.. but GW.. I don't know what to say..sigh..Angry Lav understood T's situation very well.. Hope TA too understands it...Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekShalinsGisel~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.Shemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Update (Ippovai kanna katuthei!) (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shalins

Shalins

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gisel dear for the superb update Hug and very funny comments... awesome.. those emoticons were a perfect match for ur comments...Wink Wink

As everyone said, my tension was relieved after reading your update.. Big smile ur update was equivalent to doing meditation Gisel...Star

MM - No comments D'oh
Such a long scene with MM/Kalyani.. Sleepy 

Nit scene and his coffee/payasam joke was refreshing like TTfan said Smile.. 
I'm glad Lav understood and supported for Thuls...Smile  Hope TA too understands it...although i doubt itConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselPearl.Shemmo

autumnsconcerto

autumnsconcerto

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
This was a hilarious update! Clap Well done Gisel...how you managed to survive watching this episode is beyond me. LOL Best comment: (Ava sonnala?Angryava sonnala? Illa ava sonnala nu kekurein? Abortion pannitu vanthurukeinu sonnala?Angry) It really made my day after watching this irritating episode! LOL  

Honestly, this MM and GW and TA belong in the same institution. The all both automatically believe what others say about Thuls. At least GW is a perpetuator, but this MM...Angry He decided to support M&K, now he is breaking it off because it is an inconvenience for HIM! Why can he not encourage Mohan to grow a backbone and stand up to his mother, GW-P? Last time I checked, until K interfered, Mohan didn't listen to GW-P anyway! Shabaa, K can't live in that house because of GW-P's tortures...yet it is perfectly fine to let Thuls get torture by GW-P...even after she is married? Where is the logic in this? D'oh 

And Mr.TA...he got so angry when Thuls suspected that something was wrong with XXX's behaviour, but didn't stop to consider Thuls' side of the story. And here, yet AGAIN, he refuses to realize the pressure under which Thuls decided not to tell him. Yes, Thuls hiding her pregnancy was a mistake, but should he not, as her HUSBAND...offer her some kindness and compassion? Why does he automatically believe everything said by GW, but not his faithful wife? Shabaa, these scenes are really irritating. Please Thuls, grow a BACKBONE!!!  Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselvjayamPearl.Shemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Super updates Gisel.  I can picture you burning inside while typing and watching the episode.  Big hug from me.

Nothing much to say I guess except I am seeing Kalyani cry for the first time.  Mr. K in one week has had a lot of tearful scenes. 

Nitesh's little lines were a big relief today.

Lavanya understanding Tulasi's position was great. 

Edited by Smiles-20 - 16 November 2012 at 8:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselvjayamPearl.Shemmo

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for emoticons updates Gisel.

Superb

I am not angry with MM yet.  At the mo, he is thinking with practicality.  Kal is suffering being poor, but after marrying Mohan, she will suffer emotionally because of Padma.  While Mohan is working, MM has to depend on Padma.  he is weak and he cannot go against her as he did for Thulasi.

So Padma will bash up Kal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates. Hats off to you for watching the entire episode and doing the updates. I only manage to watch the first 5 minutes and then log off .. Pinch

Cant say much. MM either way cant go against Padma and its better for him to let Kal know this much earlier rather then making her wait in hope. I wonder how his son is going to react for this Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGisel

dlaksh

dlaksh

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
wow Gisel, ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap for your update only. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselPearl.

Gouthami.b

Goldie

Gouthami.b

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thanks..!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselPearl.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top