Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar1

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

You keep saying she backstabbed him. Well...how exactly did she backstab him?

when SAmir Took a stand for her she said I will go with him , if i didn't go out my Zameer won't forgive him ...baad mein Zameer gayi tel lene ... she just forgot what she said and didn't go out LOLthis was backstabbing and then she used him throughout the show ...  and she never bothered to vote for him for captain, always voted for others with some lame excuses 

Then its a matter of opinion and not facts. I don't consider that backstabbing. She was overwhelmed with emotion and might have blurted all that out in anger/hurt over Big Boss' unfair decision to oust him out. She probably thought if she too said she'd leave, BB would backtrack and not eliminate Sameer. However, when it actually happened, she most likely thought of the bigger picture. She's a single mother with a daughter...money is ultimately more important than self-respect. Why hang a woman for making a practical judgment in the end?  

There are many ways one can interpret that. Backstabbing did not even cross my mind. 

On top of that, Sameer was abandoned to leave the house despite BB called him to the confession room numerous times. That was the main reason why Shweta did not blindly followed him, IMO. I also think that it was a wise decision of Shweta to not to follow Sameer. I did not like Sameer when he begged BB to bring him inside. He was literally begging for his re-entryOuch

@Green..Yeah he was desperate to come in Bigg boss after dat..LOL

@red.. Exactly.. Shweta told him so so many times dat BB will resolve dis issue.. plzzz go nd talk to him.. bt he did'nt listen Shweta even once.. den y Shweta go with him..Stern Smile

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 18 November 2012 at 3:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urvashi+Niketen=Sameer+Shweta (Page 8)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

I didn't like sameerDead

niks and urvashi rocksThumbs Up

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 18 November 2012 at 3:42am

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
niketan NEVER  taken a stand for anyone , he is one of those people who if someone ran over by car , he will robbed the injured by taking his purse and mobile n wont call ambulance -Angry

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 18 November 2012 at 3:47am

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.Samraat_92

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
i never like shweta and i dint get impresssam-shwe their frndship in BB 4
so i dont compare sam-shwe and Urv-niks

Edited by .Shayari. - 18 November 2012 at 4:03am

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by romiosugar1

On top of that, Sameer was abandoned to leave the house despite BB called him to the confession room numerous times. That was the main reason why Shweta did not blindly followed him, IMO. I also think that it was a wise decision of Shweta to not to follow Sameer. I did not like Sameer when he begged BB to bring him inside. He was literally begging for his re-entryOuch

i think u watched some other seasonWink ... when did this happen ???? 

BB never wanted Samir to go out but when he went out he was totally cut of the world , even the interviews he did were monitored by BB team and BB team didn't let him know anything abt the outside world ... even Neelam had no idea where he was and after Dolly's apology as per Sammy's condition he was sent back as BB always wanted him in the show and miss Shweta the Zameer came across like the one who didn't support her frnd who stood for her Wink  ... hope u remember all the petitions and Facebook pages demanded his return ...oh yah but some shweta fans won't accept it Wink

No, I can assure you that we watched the same season as I have not watched any other seasons of BB except season 4, so you may mix up but NOT me Wink
Okay, you finally spoke the truth. The bold and underline sentence said it, yes BB never wanted to put out Samir, but it was Samir who was stubborn on leaving without thinking. This is why Shweta did not blindly followed him. Whatever happened to Sameer was unfortunate but Shweta should not be blamed for as Sameer was not a toy/teenage boy who would do stupid stuff that would be harmful to him. He should have been matured and responsible enough to speak with BB and negotiate the problem before trying to exit the house. Not trying to stop you from thinking whatever the way you want, but just saying that Shweta was not responsible for Sameer's temporary ousted  as we all saw that it was him who chose to leave the house. And FYI: I did not see any petitions on fb NOT because I am "some Shweta fans" in your terms but because I did not look for them. I was least interested in signing petition and blah for Sameer after he left the house.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeeDexterkilailaSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.