Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

iffatzhera

iffatzhera

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Urvashi treats Niketan like her 17 years old. "too nahanay kab jae ga?" "ab to chala ja nahanay?", "Namona he niketan poora namoona" "jitni dair me too pyaaz dhoonday ga itnay me main kaat chuki hoti" and many of her such liners makes me think that she treats him as kid. Urvashi is a very strong personality (good or bad i dont care). Niketan is a thandi matti. Shweta and sameer were quite dramatic, none of them very strong. I dont find any similarity. True that urv took a stand for nik.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urvashi+Niketen=Sameer+Shweta (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Shweta was BB's laadli ... and BB never did anything to provoke her and in front of Sammy she was acting like a true frnd ... and a genuine person like Sammy wld fall for it so its not abt being a toy or a baby 

log aise hi sammy ke fans nahin hain Wink ... he earned fans frm BB 

and yah i know Shweta fans turned against Sammy just to support Shweta's behavior when whole forum started Blaming Shweta and her Zameer when Sammy went out first time TongueWink so this toy and baby things r not surprising LOL

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

I never understand why people feel Shweta used Sameer. I watched Season 4 along with Season 5 last year so the episodes are still fresh in my mind. I never felt like she was using him. If she was, she would have bitched about him behind his back. She never did. They were genuine friends.

Urvashi has bitched about Niketan behind his back. Niketan on the other hand is a cold, calculative person (I like this about him). Sameer was never cold or calculative. He stood up for people...that's a quality he's admired for till this date. 

she back stabbed him without bitching abt him ... Wink ...Samir was genuine not Shweta 

and Samir didn't invite Shweta to his wedding which happened just after few days when BB finished ( 23 jan )  , he only Invited Manoj Tiwari frm BB ... its an open proof how genuine frnd was shweta  Wink

You keep saying she backstabbed him. Well...how exactly did she backstab him?

Sameer did not invite Shweta on his wedding; hence, Shweta back stabbed him LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DexterkilailaSamraat_92

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

when SAmir Took a stand for her she said I will go with him , if i didn't go out my Zameer won't forgive him ...baad mein Zameer gayi tel lene ... she just forgot what she said and didn't go out LOLthis was backstabbing and then she used him throughout the show ...  and she never bothered to vote for him for captain, always voted for others with some lame excuses 

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar1

i said it was the open proof how genuine frnd she was Wink

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Shweta was BB's laadli ... and BB never did anything to provoke her and in front of Sammy she was acting like a true frnd ... and a genuine person like Sammy wld fall for it so its not abt being a toy or a baby 

log aise hi sammy ke fans nahin hain Wink ... he earned fans frm BB 

and yah i know Shweta fans turned against Sammy just to support Shweta's behavior when whole forum started Blaming Shweta and her Zameer when Sammy went out first time TongueWink so this toy and baby things r not surprising LOL

Shweta was BB's laadli ----> your assumption # 1
Shweta was not invited by Sameer-----> your assumption # 2
Sameer was genuine and Shweta was fake--> assumption # 3

You are assuming everything here and there. No one knows the truth and who was fake and genuine. So, baseless to argue over your assumptions and the past that happened a while back.

Anyway, you be happy with your assumptions hun. I have no problem with it. Enjoy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DexterkilailaSamraat_92

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by romiosugar1

i said it was the open proof how genuine frnd she was Wink

Well, if that is the case, then same goes to Mr. Sameer as well. He was not genuine to his friendship; thus he did not invite Shweta. Plus, who really cares about the invitation LOL Well, at least not me so it does not bother me Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

when SAmir Took a stand for her she said I will go with him , if i didn't go out my Zameer won't forgive him ...baad mein Zameer gayi tel lene ... she just forgot what she said and didn't go out LOLthis was backstabbing and then she used him throughout the show ...  and she never bothered to vote for him for captain, always voted for others with some lame excuses 

Then its a matter of opinion and not facts. I don't consider that backstabbing. She was overwhelmed with emotion and might have blurted all that out in anger/hurt over Big Boss' unfair decision to oust him out. She probably thought if she too said she'd leave, BB would backtrack and not eliminate Sameer. However, when it actually happened, she most likely thought of the bigger picture. She's a single mother with a daughter...money is ultimately more important than self-respect. Why hang a woman for making a practical judgment in the end?  

There are many ways one can interpret that. Backstabbing did not even cross my mind. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1romiosugar1-Chandramukhi-Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.