Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked Swetha & Sameer independently in that season, it was Dolly who mocked them Bhai & Behen as sameer was supporting Swetha seeing bullied but they literally never shared such relation or closeness more over itlooked mutual respect and standing for themselves against Dolly nuisances! Infact Swetha & Sameer looked v formal almost like same fraternity collegues type!

Where as Urvashi & Nikentan play it individually yet the same time some informal friendship exists! They want to have gain & thir friend to have gain too type! I like casualness of Niks & Urvi friendship! Its not bhai behen type just as compatible ppl! Here to be frank Urvashi is mre stronger in taking stand, Nikentan might choose to ignore if some1 would create a scene like Dolly!

No comparision as relation level seems diff but like them all! πŸ˜ƒ
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: romiosugar1

On top of that, Sameer was abandoned to leave the house despite BB called him to the confession room numerous times. That was the main reason why Shweta did not blindly followed him, IMO. I also think that it was a wise decision of Shweta to not to follow Sameer. I did not like Sameer when he begged BB to bring him inside. He was literally begging for his re-entry

i think u watched some other seasonπŸ˜‰ ... when did this happen ???? 

BB never wanted Samir to go out but when he went out he was totally cut of the world , even the interviews he did were monitored by BB team and BB team didn't let him know anything abt the outside world ... even Neelam had no idea where he was and after Dolly's apology as per Sammy's condition he was sent back as BB always wanted him in the show and miss Shweta the Zameer came across like the one who didn't support her frnd who stood for her πŸ˜‰  ... hope u remember all the petitions and Facebook pages demanded his return ...oh yah but some shweta fans won't accept it πŸ˜‰
yes and shweta keh rahe the sam aega to ma bhi us ke sath jaongi koi jae na jae  jhoote πŸ˜†
I didn't like sameer🀒

niks and urvashi rocksπŸ‘πŸΌ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

FOR me shweta is better than URVASHI ----- both are strong and independant woman ----but shweta HAD to deal with ugly DOLLY MONSTER @ --- and SHE did it without stopping LOW --/ @   ===   URVASHI is little aggressive but NOT politically correct IMO @ --

MAY be its just me ---but i FIND niketan better than SAMEER @ -- //  

@ TOPIC --- there is no boding between niketan and urvashi --/@ THEY are playing games --- THEY don't stand for each other like shweta -sameer did .

Not only u..😳 i'v said da same..πŸ˜†
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar1

On top of that, Sameer was abandoned to leave the house despite BB called him to the confession room numerous times. That was the main reason why Shweta did not blindly followed him, IMO. I also think that it was a wise decision of Shweta to not to follow Sameer. I did not like Sameer when he begged BB to bring him inside. He was literally begging for his re-entry

@Green..Yeah he was desperate to come in Bigg boss after dat..πŸ˜†

@red.. Exactly.. Shweta told him so so many times dat BB will resolve dis issue.. plzzz go nd talk to him.. bt he did'nt listen Shweta even once.. den y Shweta go with him..😳
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bwtsweetu

I didn't like sameer🀒

niks and urvashi rocksπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
niketan NEVER  taken a stand for anyone , he is one of those people who if someone ran over by car , he will robbed the injured by taking his purse and mobile n wont call ambulance -😑 Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

niketan NEVER  taken a stand for anyone , he is one of those people who if someone ran over by car , he will robbed the injured by taking his purse and mobile n wont call ambulance -😑

u strongly dislike him  na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i never like shweta and i dint get impresssam-shwe their frndship in BB 4
so i dont compare sam-shwe and Urv-niks
Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago