Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyaddict2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think so. Sameer and Shweta have no comparison to Niketan and urvashi. Sameer took a stand against Dolly for Shweta. He was the man of the moment and thence became a sweetheart for BB viewers ever since then. They had a genuine bonding between them. I don't think Niketan would do the same for Urvashi. They are friends, yes, but in a very "profit-gain" way. 
jenny-zee thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyaddict2

I don't think so. Sameer and Shweta have no comparison to Niketan and urvashi. Sameer took a stand against Dolly for Shweta. He was the man of the moment and thence became a sweetheart for BB viewers ever since then. They had a genuine bonding between them. I don't think Niketan would do the same for Urvashi. They are friends, yes, but in a very "profit-gain" way. 

It could be teh other way around this season.I mean Urvashi took a stand for Niketen πŸ˜‰

The might have a profit based friendship but affection develops unknowingly.Time ana doh they might prove their friendship πŸ˜Š
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No comparison.

Shweta and sameer became friens not to go ahead in the show and for survival.
They just became good friens .

Where as urvashi and niketan are togthr just to go ahead in the show. Ek dusre ke sage nae h yea 2no i cn gurante.
Urvashi made a wrong move by showing her game plan so soon. She should have waited. Now she is not going to win for sure..
jenny-zee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankithate

No comparison.

Shweta and sameer became friens not to go ahead in the show and for survival.
They just became good friens .

Where as urvashi and niketan are togthr just to go ahead in the show. Ek dusre ke sage nae h yea 2no i cn gurante.
Urvashi made a wrong move by showing her game plan so soon. She should have waited. Now she is not going to win for sure..

I respect your opinion but I don't agree! :) 
I seriously believe friendship develops,it is never planned.Shweta in a way used sameer too :)
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyaddict2

ditto! I think I had immense respect for him after that. Niketan is a coward. 
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Shweta too used Samir...It was Samir who changed that gain/loss partnershup into friendship.Nik and Urvi are gud frnds too.
urvashi + niketan = dolly + sky
they even look similar
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i dint like sameer and shwetha...

but here i'm liking these two urv and nik...and like sapna i'll change my words tomorrow..πŸ˜†
jenny-zee thumbnail
Definitely sameer was better but this duo is proving to share an extraordinary rapport.They cannot be exactly like shweta-sameer but who knows when the time will comes they'll prove their Friendship.

I am a shweta fan but there is no denying she used sameer.Sameer was genuinely nice.Urv-Nik have same personalities hence they understand each other and unlike other friend groups donot lick each other's feet to prove their friendship.They have a mature relationship :)

Time will tell πŸ˜Š
Edited by ana zia - 11 years ago