Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

jenny-zee

jenny-zee

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
HeartThey share the same rapport!I am loving them this season!Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pravalwickedkiddipali13mihali7shaf13hardyboy09-sanika-Y2JisBack

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urvashi+Niketen=Sameer+Shweta" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tellyaddict2

tellyaddict2

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I don't think so. Sameer and Shweta have no comparison to Niketan and urvashi. Sameer took a stand against Dolly for Shweta. He was the man of the moment and thence became a sweetheart for BB viewers ever since then. They had a genuine bonding between them. I don't think Niketan would do the same for Urvashi. They are friends, yes, but in a very "profit-gain" way. 

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

rreyaDarkKn1ghtbhuniluCaissapal_loveyasper75pravalMissMeowMashiatMimosaSonia_jisamera12music_mastimihali7akramabsvibhusharma78gangnamstyle..Princess..shaf13ShahZur--Zariyat--TexanHoldenstyle14-Chandramukhi-soni595MsFoodyTwoShoesGundayVedantTony_StraK786

jenny-zee

jenny-zee

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellyaddict2

I don't think so. Sameer and Shweta have no comparison to Niketan and urvashi. Sameer took a stand against Dolly for Shweta. He was the man of the moment and thence became a sweetheart for BB viewers ever since then. They had a genuine bonding between them. I don't think Niketan would do the same for Urvashi. They are friends, yes, but in a very "profit-gain" way. 

It could be teh other way around this season.I mean Urvashi took a stand for Niketen Wink

The might have a profit based friendship but affection develops unknowingly.Time ana doh they might prove their friendship Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110mihali7MJHTMonayaSajandipali13hardyboy09shaf13Y2JisBack

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
No comparison.

Shweta and sameer became friens not to go ahead in the show and for survival.
They just became good friens .

Where as urvashi and niketan are togthr just to go ahead in the show. Ek dusre ke sage nae h yea 2no i cn gurante.
Urvashi made a wrong move by showing her game plan so soon. She should have waited. Now she is not going to win for sure..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TexanHolden

jenny-zee

jenny-zee

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankithate

No comparison.

Shweta and sameer became friens not to go ahead in the show and for survival.
They just became good friens .

Where as urvashi and niketan are togthr just to go ahead in the show. Ek dusre ke sage nae h yea 2no i cn gurante.
Urvashi made a wrong move by showing her game plan so soon. She should have waited. Now she is not going to win for sure..

I respect your opinion but I don't agree! :) 
I seriously believe friendship develops,it is never planned.Shweta in a way used sameer too :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110pravalbhuniludipali13shaf13Y2JisBack

TexanHolden

IF-Rockerz

TexanHolden

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellyaddict2

ditto! I think I had immense respect for him after that. Niketan is a coward. 

tellyaddict2

Y2JisBack

IF-Rockerz

Y2JisBack

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Shweta too used Samir...It was Samir who changed that gain/loss partnershup into friendship.Nik and Urvi are gud frnds too.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110bhunilujenny-zeepravaldipali13shaf13paradigm-naureen786-

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ankithate

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.