Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
the first question is my concern too...but i think swayam wont be shown at fault...i wud really nt like to catch swayam at fault...

And aashi is definitly not like taani...she is dancing in hre...and i dont find anything sort of mysterious abt her  as of now...but why she is shown connected to many others...swayam, bharath VIHA...if she likes swayam then pairing her vth bharath and making her stay forever wud be ugly...you know like my GF likes my BFDead...It wud have been nice if cvs had brought Sneha G as the sixth dancer and have not shown  for swayam...

the kind of pain SWARON went through in their relationship made their bond much more strong and hence it shudnt be affected by an outsider and by a WOMAN...gimme a brk...i wud have liked this third wheel thingiee before SWARON relationship long long long ago...but then glad she is also shown for VIHA angle...its all entertaining actually...

but is Sneha G a cameo??? if she isnt then cvs shud stop attaching her to swayam's life and show her as an individual sixth dancer...seeing her as a part of SWARON love story wud be annoying...DONT WANT LOVE TRIANGLES vth SWARON...

abt palki's thoughts...yes she does believes in that concept but dont think she will apply it for swayam unless they give up on finding new Sharon...the last episode where swayam talking over sharon was a relief and wud wanna belive they arent thinking ot kill SWARON...

If dre is any track on swayam and aashi then i wud want Sharon come to know of it...cozz she has the right to know...abt her feelings...anything bt dont want her in a sacrificing role plzzz...dats nt Sharon...neither do i wanna see Sharon doing blame games...but i also wonder wat else they will present for SWARON MUs after Sharon comes in...cvs wudnt make it all easier for SWARON and it has to be dat way too cozz i dont want new Sharon only for romancing vth swayam...hope they utillise wat they have presented in the script during SK times...they are expert in giving twisted complications we cannot even guess...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paro1311yasriSharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AAshi mystery character! (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Me too have doubts regarding dis character bt i thnk she may b a filler fr vinti bt may affect viha nd swaron! I dnt hv ne prob wid hr as long as it doesnt affect swaron negatively! It cn also create a interesting plot aftr sharon returns bt watevr it mayb i want my swaron bck ASAP CVs PLZ!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top