meghana29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Got many doubts after the entry of AAShi..
How will Swayam balance between being a committed person and not leading AAshi in a negative way?
Does Aashi has any role to play between Swayam-Sharon?
Or will she bring Neha-Vicky closer?
Is she just a part of Weakling team as a dancer?
Is she the new Taani? Taani was having feelings for Rey and now Aashi having feelings for Swayam..
How will Sharon feel that another girl has feelings for her guy (Swayam)?

P.S. There may be many girls falling for Swayam but Swayam is always in love with Sharon..Palki believes in each person having second chances in life..Will it apply to Swayam also?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I sure do have many doubts about the character Aashi.
She sure is a good dancer and a very good one in fact but she is no Taani and is not behind Swayam whatsoever..at least not until now. 
How will Sharon feel about another gals feelings for her guy (Swayam) lets hope we do not get a track like that. 
The creatives are not wrong in thinking about second chances but thats not for majnu boy Swayam and why the question of second chance when Sharon is in a relationship with him and has only left to Delhi to meet her father. She has to come to him if not today..tomorrow then..
I just wish Sharon comes back soon and we can see SwaRon story move ahead. 
meghana29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

I sure do have many doubts about the character Aashi.

She sure is a good dancer and a very good one in fact but she is no Taani and is not behind Swayam whatsoever..at least not until now. 
How will Sharon feel about another gals feelings for her guy (Swayam) lets hope we do not get a track like that. 
The creatives are not wrong in thinking about second chances but thats not for majnu boy Swayam and why the question of second chance when Sharon is in a relationship with him and has only left to Delhi to meet her father. She has to come to him if not today..tomorrow then..
I just wish Sharon comes back soon and we can see SwaRon story move ahead. 

Hopefully they find Sharon really soon..Badly wanna see Swaron..
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghana29

Hopefully they find Sharon really soon..Badly wanna see Swaron..

Yeah, the last episode when Swayam addressed Sharon on the phone, Sharon my love..i thought may be the daily talking on the phone is doing good to their relationship..in a positive way makes me wonder how Sharon will be introduced. Can't wait.. 
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agreee jus hopin ke ashi dosnt cause problem between taarey
Saee.T thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6
Only i can say is sharon needed asap.palki mam its high time now. 4 months se sharon ka search ho raha hai,still u havent found a right girl yet ??? 😲 .v want ur beautiful swaron at any cost .
Abt ashi i think sneha g. is a very good dancer n she is in the show only 2 maintain the dance factor. Hope there is no love triangle 😕
paro1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like aashi cos she's a gr8 dancer and tht itself says tht she's not the new taani. even tough she mite be intrested in swayam, as of now she's not shown making desperate attempts 4 him so tats gud. i think she mite b the reason 4 neha's self doubt as shown in dance league promo.. nd tht mite b an intrestin track!
im also all about second chances but not here not 4 swayam.. tat guy is like set 4 life; thrs no alternate plans in his story. nd cv's cant suddenly kill his gf in delhi (fingers crossed)
the bits of phone convos makes it look like they've achieved a new level of comfort in their relationship nd i really wanna c it off the phone soon. so i want swaron soon!!!!!

Ps: i hope aashi is here to stay as an adition to the dance team. preferably away from swaron
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aashi can't be compared with Taani as the earlier is more realistic character than what Taani was at the beginning...
The signature moves SG has did add more beauty to D3 last performance... she is good addition as a dancer rather than a useless/ ordinary one...

I believe by the end of next week cvs should have picked their new Sharon... So, by giving 2 to 4 weeks till the new girl becomes ready to shot her first scenes, I guess Sharon will come back between mid and end of December...

I think instead of waiting for another month or more, we can enjoy the other interesting elements of D3 till Shaton's re-entry... For me, Swayam, ViHa, dance, other simple couples and dance can keep me entertained till Swaron comes back...
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the first question is my concern too...but i think swayam wont be shown at fault...i wud really nt like to catch swayam at fault...

And aashi is definitly not like taani...she is dancing in hre...and i dont find anything sort of mysterious abt her  as of now...but why she is shown connected to many others...swayam, bharath VIHA...if she likes swayam then pairing her vth bharath and making her stay forever wud be ugly...you know like my GF likes my BF🤢...It wud have been nice if cvs had brought Sneha G as the sixth dancer and have not shown  for swayam...

the kind of pain SWARON went through in their relationship made their bond much more strong and hence it shudnt be affected by an outsider and by a WOMAN...gimme a brk...i wud have liked this third wheel thingiee before SWARON relationship long long long ago...but then glad she is also shown for VIHA angle...its all entertaining actually...

but is Sneha G a cameo??? if she isnt then cvs shud stop attaching her to swayam's life and show her as an individual sixth dancer...seeing her as a part of SWARON love story wud be annoying...DONT WANT LOVE TRIANGLES vth SWARON...

abt palki's thoughts...yes she does believes in that concept but dont think she will apply it for swayam unless they give up on finding new Sharon...the last episode where swayam talking over sharon was a relief and wud wanna belive they arent thinking ot kill SWARON...

If dre is any track on swayam and aashi then i wud want Sharon come to know of it...cozz she has the right to know...abt her feelings...anything bt dont want her in a sacrificing role plzzz...dats nt Sharon...neither do i wanna see Sharon doing blame games...but i also wonder wat else they will present for SWARON MUs after Sharon comes in...cvs wudnt make it all easier for SWARON and it has to be dat way too cozz i dont want new Sharon only for romancing vth swayam...hope they utillise wat they have presented in the script during SK times...they are expert in giving twisted complications we cannot even guess...
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me too have doubts regarding dis character bt i thnk she may b a filler fr vinti bt may affect viha nd swaron! I dnt hv ne prob wid hr as long as it doesnt affect swaron negatively! It cn also create a interesting plot aftr sharon returns bt watevr it mayb i want my swaron bck ASAP CVs PLZ!