Robz thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
πŸ˜ƒHay did any one see da new promo da one with Lots of flags ....Krips in white and she is smilling and playing (ova all shes happy and teasing sum1).
Then they show Krips and Angad .Him chasing her both look happy and suddenly angad is pulled out of his day dream. Now hes sitting on his bike and saying to himself.
" Yeh mujhe kiya ho raha hai.......Yeh kaisa ehsas hai......Kaisa yeh pyar hai."
And @ da same time they show a heart shapped cloud with KRIPA written in it.
Now what do u think about that???????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yah i saw it today its very nice kripa looks very beautiful with her hair open and angad asusual looking dashing and smashing
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww....he is falling in LOVE with her.... i m sooooo excited ..thanx for sharingEdited by kewlsarah - 18 years ago
jas_angad10 thumbnail

hmmm i like the sound of tha... i nva manage to see these kyph promos damn it. 😑 i think sony has summit agenst  me 😭 i think angad is deffo fallin for kripa and now that damini is going to get kripa married to prithvi things are gna get worse...cuz angad is gna be bare confused if u get me. N also mishti mite turn evil and we mite even see kripa's parents get a voice in this... wer r they dont they know what their daughter is up 2 😑 i think at the end of all this dadi is going to be the one hu saves them from this dilema afta all kyon dadi ki baat ko taal sakta hai?πŸ˜†

jas

kool*kariya* thumbnail

well robz i didnt see it yet..............but thanx a ton for the info............OMG HE IS FALLING IN LOVE 😳

kariya!!

Angadzgirl thumbnail

yes i also saw the promo too. thanks

~sweta~ 

angadsdoll thumbnail
omg!!! that sounds so excitinπŸ˜ƒ
kool*kariya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas_angad10

hmmm i like the sound of tha... i nva manage to see these kyph promos damn it. 😑 i think sony has summit agenst  me 😭 jas

same here jas i also neva catch any promos.........tell me sumthing sweetie do u change the channel as soon as the advertisement comes......well i that could be the reason behind it.......wot say!!!!πŸ˜‰

kariya!!

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think sony has somethin against me 2!!! i do c the promos but after a lonnnng time!!!!!!!!!!!!
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wel- actualy my shows r recorded on my dish reciever, i fast forward throught ht eborin parts......but weneva i c a promo tat i like- i play it.........i saw the promo about kripa sayin sry