Amrit Manthan

Highlight 16th Nov..My bro..My mission.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

i found the whole brother saving track quite lame...after the high build of up suspense, this was quite lame...however waiting for rushad's entry cuz he is a positive character

well I don't think the actress would have returned to play a terrorist
that's a pretty serious role to play especially for an actress in this political climate

she may be helping the wrong people unknowingly, but the CVs will not have her doing anything wrong with full conscience

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Highlight 16th Nov..My bro..My mission.. (Page 3)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Originally posted by nutmeg7

i found the whole brother saving track quite lame...after the high build of up suspense, this was quite lame...however waiting for rushad's entry cuz he is a positive character

well I don't think the actress would have returned to play a terrorist
that's a pretty serious role to play especially for an actress in this political climate

she may be helping the wrong people unknowingly, but the CVs will not have her doing anything wrong with full conscience

yes i agree to it. She want to save  her brother by hook or by crook which i was fine with...i mean saying that the CVS built up a huge suspense and the revelation was very cold...didnt have the impact/ M saying as a viewer point of view

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Saveeta

The highlight of 16TH episode was well analized by you .In all respects it is a good episode.
It is worth watch  of 16th epi.

Agam and Nimrit-- meeting after he was upset with shivagi's behaviourThumbs Up

Sunitaji stops Amrit  who was trying  tie sacred thread on her hand.Shocked

The behaviour of yug after hearing tha shivanji donated 20 lakhs which she got from necklace  donated to Anatha ashramSmile

Tej and Nimrit searching for  kabir  in the border postClap

Nimrit was not convinced that shivangi is a spy.she always support her against Tej Thumbs Up

All these scenes  it was well balanced  and well picturisedClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.