Amrit Manthan

Highlight 16th Nov..My bro..My mission.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Thank u v.v. Much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Highlight 16th Nov..My bro..My mission.. (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
@silvermoonlight...Yes i agree shivangi doing it for her Bro and family is always the priority..

The only thing i presume shivangi is dealing for this mission alone with her friend gaytree with someone called kabir..now remain to see if this guy trustworthy or not?..

Has shivangi made a deal with a wrong person who may ditch her in last minute as he already got 30 lakhs...As per precap Tej has captured him and doing interrogation with him...

i think there is more to this story of saving shivangi brother from the cross border jail..

Next week epi will unfold more..

marylin

Groupbie

marylin

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I couldn't understand why agam doesn't notice the difference between the real and the fake nimrit. Are their voices also the same ? 

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i found the whole brother saving track quite lame...after the high build of up suspense, this was quite lame...however waiting for rushad's entry cuz he is a positive character

saveeta24

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Nutmeg same waiting for Rushad entry and Thankfully one positive character..

lets see how his track unfolds but we do know its Tej also who will be in focus to help shivangi for his bro..

nutmeg7

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

@savee- thats what ya...they are stretching it so much...when will TAM ratings officially start??

to count it- BOY GANG: Agam, Tej, Yug, Sarabjeet.

GIRL GANG: Nimrit, Amrit, Shivangi.

our pairs
Nimrit- Agam
Shivangi-Tej
Amrit- Yug

bichara sarabjeet :P

saveeta24

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Nutmeg..well pointed out the boys and girls team .the pairing also ..Smile

.yeah poor sabarjeet..no one for him..

Must say Amrit..yug are becoming the perfect match in scheming and even chemistrywise..yug even calls her darling now and how he permits himself wiping his tikka with amrit dupatta..truly liking this pair..really yug is quite an entertainer..Smile

Tam ratings starts from 19th Dec..

I think though they will give all the TRPS for all shows when Tam was not released..Thats why all these shows doing their best to bring high points and problems in protagonists life. etc.. they bank more on festive season..like we got a good KC EPI..DIWALI one in AM..

Edited by saveeta24 - 17 November 2012 at 11:09am

nutmeg7

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
yes KC was quite a hit in many shows. it was instrumental in bringing protagonists...

secondly!!!! i love yug mehra. he is so entertaining and his dialogues and dialogue delivery is just awesome...he gives a much needed breather from amrit

saveeta24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.