Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i found the whole brother saving track quite lame...after the high build of up suspense, this was quite lame...however waiting for rushad's entry cuz he is a positive character
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nutmeg same waiting for Rushad entry and Thankfully one positive character..

lets see how his track unfolds but we do know its Tej also who will be in focus to help shivangi for his bro..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

@savee- thats what ya...they are stretching it so much...when will TAM ratings officially start??

to count it- BOY GANG: Agam, Tej, Yug, Sarabjeet.

GIRL GANG: Nimrit, Amrit, Shivangi.

our pairs
Nimrit- Agam
Shivangi-Tej
Amrit- Yug

bichara sarabjeet :P
shanaya28 thumbnail
Nutmeg..well pointed out the boys and girls team .the pairing also ..😊

.yeah poor sabarjeet..no one for him..

Must say Amrit..yug are becoming the perfect match in scheming and even chemistrywise..yug even calls her darling now and how he permits himself wiping his tikka with amrit dupatta..truly liking this pair..really yug is quite an entertainer..😊

Tam ratings starts from 19th Dec..

I think though they will give all the TRPS for all shows when Tam was not released..Thats why all these shows doing their best to bring high points and problems in protagonists life. etc.. they bank more on festive season..like we got a good KC EPI..DIWALI one in AM..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
yes KC was quite a hit in many shows. it was instrumental in bringing protagonists...

secondly!!!! i love yug mehra. he is so entertaining and his dialogues and dialogue delivery is just awesome...he gives a much needed breather from amrit
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

i found the whole brother saving track quite lame...after the high build of up suspense, this was quite lame...however waiting for rushad's entry cuz he is a positive character

well I don't think the actress would have returned to play a terrorist
that's a pretty serious role to play especially for an actress in this political climate

she may be helping the wrong people unknowingly, but the CVs will not have her doing anything wrong with full conscience

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

well I don't think the actress would have returned to play a terrorist
that's a pretty serious role to play especially for an actress in this political climate

she may be helping the wrong people unknowingly, but the CVs will not have her doing anything wrong with full conscience

yes i agree to it. She want to save  her brother by hook or by crook which i was fine with...i mean saying that the CVS built up a huge suspense and the revelation was very cold...didnt have the impact/ M saying as a viewer point of view
anasuya43 thumbnail
Saveeta

The highlight of 16TH episode was well analized by you .In all respects it is a good episode.
It is worth watch  of 16th epi.

Agam and Nimrit-- meeting after he was upset with shivagi's behaviour👍🏼

Sunitaji stops Amrit  who was trying  tie sacred thread on her hand.😲

The behaviour of yug after hearing tha shivanji donated 20 lakhs which she got from necklace  donated to Anatha ashram😊

Tej and Nimrit searching for  kabir  in the border post👏

Nimrit was not convinced that shivangi is a spy.she always support her against Tej 👍🏼

All these scenes  it was well balanced  and well picturised👏