Amrit Manthan

Highlight 16th Nov..My bro..My mission..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Shivangi got saved with the interrogation of Tej.Nimrit as Agam came in the room...both leave and Agam tells her he will bring dinner ..Shivangi is guilt conscience and says i have to be rude with such a good person..

This scene really made me say you are an angel Nimrit..so good hearted..even after all hinting shivangi can be linked with terrorist ,she tells Tej her heart cant believe it.If shivangi doing it she must have a majboori..a helplessness..Tej says you still believe her.Nimrit says shivangi is not like that there must be something and we must find out..

Agam brings food in her room.chilli sauce..paratha and dahi which Nimrit loved to eat..Agam tells her  how she loved chilli sauce and  doing a smiley on the paratha..Shivangi says i dont remember about it..just then Amrit enters and She has to do her acting though hating it..she ends up being really rude to Agam..He leaves from there and once more his one and true love is there to console him..Nimrit..they have a heart touching convo.Nimrit tells him to remember all those beautiful moments..the dhaba..When she was teaching you English.how she was laughing when doing smiley on the paratha.Agam shocked and asked her how you know about that when Nimrit herself dont remember it..Nimrit makes an excuse that sunitaji told her about it..Really Agam starts using your brain and get the ishara ..sign Nimrit always gives you in her talks that she is your Nimrit..

Amrit ..yug convo joking about Nimrit..Yug tells her where is she ..is she dead somewhere?.Amrit says how i wish and continues she must be in some mandir banging her head  to God as i have closed all doors for her..just then shivangi comes down and not liking their convo..Agam comes in and Yug says yeh lo bhagwan bhi aa gayaa..Agam tells shivangi he went to mandir for their happiness and the babaji gave thread to tie in her hand..shivangi not liking it but Agam puts it in her hand and goes from there...yug joking again that no need to watch movie as everyday there is a show here..gosh he is too much this guy with his one liners.shivangi tells Amrit i wont do all this ..Amrit says of course you wont as this thread is for Agam's wife meaning me..

Tej.Nimrit on the look out of the guy called kabir but hit and miss situation..they keeps on searching..

Amrit about to tie the thread in her hand when sunitaji snatched it from her hand..she is very angry towards shivangi to side with Amrit knowing how evil she can be..Amrit continues her drama as sunitaji calls Agam..Shivangi ends up being very rude to Agam's mom...Amrit happy and poor Agam tells shivangi so calmly dont be rude with his mom .He takes his mother upstairs and asked forgiveness on behalf of Nimrit[shivangi]..to forgive her..his mom says i'm fine ..dont worry..a sweet convo of mother..son..she raised his spirit telling him that noone can love Nimrit as you do and she knows that..you know its all Rab doing and what you see is not always the truth..so dont worry about it just listen to your heart..

Tej..Nimrit finally comes face to face with kabir.he tries to escape but Tej caught him ..Nimrit gets his papers and shows it to Tej as it was the list of prisoners in the cross border jail..Tej points his pistol at him and asks him which terrorist they are planning to get away from jail..kabir tells him its not a terrorist but shivangi bro..Nimrit.tej shocked and he continues what about the 30 lakhs..why so much money..just then gaytree diverts a car deliberately and Tej leaves kabir to save Nimrit..Kabir escapes from there..

Shivangi in her room saying i love you a lot veerji..bro and will do anything for you..she gets a call from gaytree and angry as Tej..Nimrit has come to know about her mission..the door opens and Tej.Nimrit stared at her..

precap Tej interrogating kabir and threatening him..

I feel Nimrit will ask Tej  that they must  help Shivangi in her mission to save his bro as by the look of it she is genuinely concerned for shivangi..

A good Epi.blended with .emotion..care..concern.. evilness..a truth revealed ..shivangi mission is to save his bro..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much for the update..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Savee :) power packed episode . At last the truth is out . Its her brother whom she wants to get out from cross border jail . Is it that easy or what . The CT's should have come up with much believable reason . But lets see how is moves . Amrit Yug too much of their drama today . So sad to see Agam , but he have to use his brain as everytime nimrit says about their past he asks how she knows and nimrit hides by saying someone told . Why not she say I AM NIMRIT to him . Then everything will be solved . Why she has to hide for so long :(
shanaya28 thumbnail
krithi yeah it was not that so shocking hearing wat's really is shivangi mission..release her bro..lets see if there is more to it and why so much money 30 lakhs..

Neither  Nimrit telling her truth Nor Agam getting the hint..What to say seems the kamalpreet issue has taken the backseat for now as its focusing on shivangi mission..hope this is totally solved by next week..

gowrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for update..So slowly mystery is solving ...great

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I havent watched the epi and prob wont have time so I appreciate the synopsis

Gotta say the CVs did good by providing a believable reason for Shivangi's motives and actions...after all family is everything

lets see how its carried out
Edited by silvermoonlight - 11 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Saveeta you have updated today's epi was very  good 👏

Thank you.

I will diiscuss about the highlight of 16th tomorrow 

It is 1 clock in the night😊

rihab-ankifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as always nice update saveeta :);)
shanaya28 thumbnail
@silvermoonlight...Yes i agree shivangi doing it for her Bro and family is always the priority..

The only thing i presume shivangi is dealing for this mission alone with her friend gaytree with someone called kabir..now remain to see if this guy trustworthy or not?..

Has shivangi made a deal with a wrong person who may ditch her in last minute as he already got 30 lakhs...As per precap Tej has captured him and doing interrogation with him...

i think there is more to this story of saving shivangi brother from the cross border jail..

Next week epi will unfold more..
marylin thumbnail
I couldn't understand why agam doesn't notice the difference between the real and the fake nimrit. Are their voices also the same ?