Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I no in this age of hawt romance on TV i cant believe I am witnessing something as picture perfect as Rashid n Dilshad..What Chemistry man ...todays scene was just so touching the palpable  pain , the want , the love ...topped up with some nice dialogues ...like ab mujhse milne ka haq na aapke paas hai na mere paas hai ...Seriously the chemistry these two show I hope the younger generation learns from them LOL..And Rashid n Dilshad make such a fab looking couple no wonder Asad is such a looker LOL

-The mother son bit was nice as usual

-And Ayaan is just Adorable and i think he gets his cuteness from his mum wasnt Shireen just so adorable while making that list of guests LOL ...And Rashid's irritation at Hasina's constant taunt with regards to Nikhats dark color ..spot on ...and who kept Hasina 's name Hasina ShockedLOL she is neither haseen nor has any tameez LOLo h haseena o haseena..tune to aas paas sabka sukh chain hai cheena

-The Zoya-Dilshad scene Awww Zoya just happens to read thru her like Asad can ...Awww i really loved Zoya's softer and warmer side Embarrassed

-And finally Zo n Asad - Matlab she has taken over his house and ab woh bechara usse bachta firta hai and avoids her LOL

And Zoya and her cake and chocolate sauce
Bechara Asad apne ghar mein hi no longer the boss
Cleanliness to gai hi hai  for a toss
Ab to bechare ki zubaan is also at lossLOL
Bechara was told eat cake and mast ho jao
while he wundered arre guest ho ab to yahan se jao LOL
Maal bechara kitna patience show karta hai
Saara frustration apne sar aur ammi pe ugalta hai
But is it me Yaa Zoya ke aane se Maal ki hotness mein chaar chand aur lag gaye hain
And logon  ke  itni hawtness se focusing issues badh gaye hainROFL

Happy Asadless Weekend and dont worry chocolate cake khao Asad ko bhool jao LOL

Edited by -RD- - 16 November 2012 at 11:46am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

panjuAnnie0247ziyamalhotraSavitaThanvibsk1mehroshjemiivm17Armu4evaCharishma...adin...Aqibaa_19ilvuday-Misek-sanyaksgianheera1702an_kbewafacutiepreetSia89TheSexyDevil-Shormi-Krrish4YouummesulaimanDigitalFortressprava55663SilentsoullaizuSanju_FarzuIranizara-KSG-malikSiddhi_-Amby-MisHumptyDumpty_Oishi_SleepingBeauty.sjainAreYaar-GoogleWithMe-blessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kahin Dard-e- Ishq to Kahin Dard- E -Guest" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FarzuIrani

IF-Sizzlerz

FarzuIrani

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Perfect Post :)

i agree age needs no bar to have hotness men , Like Father Like SON , what hotness men.

and i agree the chemistry between Dilshad and Rashid is amazing, now waiting for son to have chemistry.

i love teh zoya dance also, the hug between zoya and dilsahd was also amzing , i feel sorry for asad bichare ka kitchen.

where is the chockate sauce ROFL i am still searching.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-an_kheera1702

sanyaksgian

IF-Dazzler

sanyaksgian

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
today was a prefect epi , loved everything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-an_k

SavitaThanvi

SavitaThanvi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Lovely :) waiting for more father and son bonding and also asad zoya chemistry. 

-RD-an_k

-Amby-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amby-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
amazing :) 

-RD-an_k

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Lovely post :)

Amazing loved the way you write :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

mehrosh

mehrosh

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Lovely :) 

-RD-

ziyamalhotra

ziyamalhotra

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
love the way you write :)

waiting for more chemisrty hope they balance the love between parents and sons romace.

waiting for more to come, zoya and dilshad and brothers scene.

-RD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.