India-Forums

DOTW- 17-24th, Will Tej's jinx break- Tejanghi

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone!!!!!

Lets start the discussion of this week.
Shivangi's mission is to save her brother. however what is the reason that she is coughing out a large sum to kabir? whats the shawls secret- Personally i think there is a map engraved on that shawl.

Secondly- give your predictions on how the track will unfold the next week.

Please hit the chaska meter every now and then. Happy Discussing stuffSmile

Lotsa Love,
Nutmeg

Edited by nutmeg7 - 22 November 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavimx.fali.xsaveeta24

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
We already got to know secret about the shawl..there is the plan of the cross border jail..shivangi needs it to save her bro from there..she has paid 30 lakhs to kabir for this mission..

We got it also from Tej he is a fraud..terrorist using innocent girls to extract money from them in the hope to get their work done..shivangi..gayatri fell in his trap..

Story ahead may focus on Agam..Nimrit relationship.Nimrit is shown helpless with Amrit..Yug conspiracy but i feel as kamalpreet is back in picture this will be solved  soon.Nimrit will get to know about kamalpreet in india..how she backfires Yug plan its to wait and watch.

I think upcoming Epi might show Agam also knowing about shivangi truth..

Tej will help shivangi in doing a prison break to save sarabjeet..vikas.If the mission succeeds this may lead to shivangi changing side and go against Amrit..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Considering Shivangi is not negative, she will join Nimrit soon . the CVs might themn focus on shivangi-tej relation

saveeta24

arjunpurvixo IF-Sizzlerz
arjunpurvixo
arjunpurvixo

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Shivangi and Tej relation is growing on me like how it's developing for them... I really hope something blossoms between Shivangi and Tej because it just broke my heart when, in one of the episodes, someone brought up how Tej hasn't found a girl yet and they were getting worried that he won't Cry

I'm glad Shivangi is turning positive though and I hope she joins Nimrit as soon as possible, however Amrit won't let that happen. Wonder how the CVs are going to show Shivangi joining Nimrit?

saveeta24

rajpreeto IF-Rockerz
rajpreeto
rajpreeto

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

As per todays episode it seems to be that Shivangi and Tej will be paired and Shivangi will also pair with Nimrit soon once her brother issue is resolved...It would be interesting to see Amrit's face

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
thats goint ot be really cool if that happens as it is shivangi and tej look great together 
Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajpreeto

As per todays episode it seems to be that Shivangi and Tej will be paired and Shivangi will also pair with Nimrit soon once her brother issue is resolved...It would be interesting to see Amrit's face

Yes that what I guess too..
nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Will shivangi love Tej??? he has been spurned by girls in the past...will his bad jinx break???

personally i hope so

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index