Punar Vivah

16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 89

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Bua convinces Yash to go with Pankaj for Paridhi's case and Aarthi to go for Ansh's vaccine.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11MSN_Vannysaf24AngeloScurojikky_84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth (Page 8)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Yash is just controlling his angry mood towards buaji...I believe in upcoming epi yash is going to burst out to buaji for sure

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11MSN_Vannyssroomanisaf24AngeloScuropickachu

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Originally posted by Pearl_27

Bua convinces Yash to go with Pankaj for Paridhi's case and Aarthi to go for Ansh's vaccine.

BuaAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroMSN_Vannyjikky_84

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

yash is with cas discussing about some project
prateek and panku arrives and tells cas about pari's case..they had to go to court for the hearing..

bua comes to ask why yash isnt following them to the court Angry yash says no i have to go to the hosp with ansh...bua says thats a small matter aarti could take him Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11milodogsaf24AngeloScuroanithuMSN_Vannyjikky_84-Kash-pickachu

iloveall

Groupbie

iloveall

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
no!!!
i dont want aarti to fall weak here to the dubey's!!!dey will mentally torture her!!!n she will do wutever dey say!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11MSN_Vannysaf24AngeloScuroanithu-Kash-jikky_84pickachu

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
yash no why did you listen to bua...yash agrees to go with them and had ask aarti to take ansh Ouch

stupid bua she did this on purpose she says yash have to be alone i will not let them to have happy moments together omggg...retarded women!! Angry Angry
Angry

Edited by Tilashini - 16 November 2012 at 10:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherPooja_11Pearl_27MSN_Vannysaf24AngeloScuroanithujikky_84-Kash-pickachu

Pooja_11

Goldie

Pooja_11

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Oh Common Bua Still u r hoping to separate Yash Aarti...U never know that Yash Has Already Fallen on her..If truth Reveals also ..He Will be Angry and U may get time to taunt Aarti but u cant make them to separate...

Bua U also join Dubeys and go to hell..Its Welcoming you all..Just Leave our Aarya Alone

Edited by Pooja_11 - 16 November 2012 at 10:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroanithuMSN_Vannyjikky_84-Kash-pickachu

saf24

IF-Rockerz

saf24

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

yash is with cas discussing about some project
prateek and panku arrives and tells cas about pari's case..they had to go to court for the hearing..

bua comes to ask why yash isnt following them to the court Angry yash says no i have to go to the hosp with ansh...bua says thats a small matter aarti could take him Angry

I don't think that Bua realises that when it comes to Ansh, Yash does not take things lightly so nothing is ever trivial.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11MSN_VannyanithuAngeloScuroTilashinissroomanijikky_84pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.