Punar Vivah

16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 89

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

@Tilu:   You are missing cons?   Tongue   The biggest CON of all is going on now...LOL...the Dubeys doing ehsaan CON on Aarti!!    Shobha proved herself a CON queen with her emotional blackmail of Aarti!   LOL    

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenDeepti1808Tilashinisaf24AngeloScurojikky_84Euphoria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth (Page 60)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

@Kadeen:   LOL   I don't mind your rants at all...I actually love them!  LOL

As to the selfishness of Dubeys, it is not their wanting to save their son that is getting at me...it is the method they are using to do it!    Wanting to save P, wanting to have the BMT done even if it meant some pain for Ansh...those things I can understand.    If they had decided to spill the beans to Yash and then ask for the BMT consent...that was fine too!    But they went the the other way...so many opportunities were there for disclosing the truth to Yash, but Shobha dilly-dallied until time has run out...and then they decide to go ahead with the BMT without telling anyone!   It is just chance that Aarti came to know and then they blackmail her to consent without telling Yash.   If they are asking for this as payment for what they did for her...isn't that selfish?   I find it despicable...I cannot understand it even with the background that P might die soon!

You are quite right in that everyone, both the Scindias and the Dubeys have used Aarti...without any feelings for her emotions!

S&S Dupers Inc. had many opportunities...Aarti had many opportunities...everyone had opportunities...It's an endless cycle that I may eventually lose patience with. Somebody just tell the truth already.ErmmIf I had my way S&S and son Inc. would have been searching for a bone marrow donor elsewhere. Despicable behaviour everywhere I turn. Prashant took the worst of both of his parents. A family of God only knows what. By now you should have guessed that the only character that I whole-heartedly like in this show is Aarti, and that's simply because the creatives have made her most easily justifiable character in the show. Had I not known her history would I be so approving of her constant need to please everyone? Or the circle of deception she sits in? I don't quite know.  This entire thing is just making me a tad more pessimistic so I think I'll finally go back into stalking until I can beam some sunshine into the world. LOL

Meaningfulsaf24AngeloScuroDeepti1808ssroomaniEuphoria.jikky_84

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
@Tilu: I'm sure that even Vidhi has a secret. Everyone has a skeleton in their closet.Evil Smile Hmm...whatever could the dutiful Vidhi bhabhi be hiding from the entire Scindia family?  I wonder what Arpita's secret was? Evil Smile

As for Yash...I'm sure that he took Pankhaj's bar exams for him, and only Bhua knows it. She knows all the dirty little secrets of the Scindia family.Wink 

Tilashinissroomanisaf24AngeloScuroDeepti1808jikky_84Euphoria.

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Nice episode i  liked it Smile  Buaji she  taunts Aarti again but before she could say anything to her she tells Ansh to go to his room and play with Paypal.Which i really liked it.LOL

Yash  asks Mr.D to forgive him and understands his situation aarti has told him everything, hearing this Mr.D is very nervous, yash tells them that he know how much they love ansh even when shobama was sick , instead of getting her treatment done their first priority to ansh get treated for his stomach ache, he invites them to come stay with him in SM until shoba recovers from her illness.They say that would not be good  to come and stay in daughter's in law home, yash insists but aarti tells him not to force them and let them be where they feel comfortable. Yash says ansh to pick up his bag as he is going back to SM, the dubeys are worried, yash tells them ansh has got to be vaccinated by tomorrow he leaves with aarti and ansh.
Oh that was so sweet of yash aarti reallly felt how he cared for ansh she was feeling happy and Broken Heartsorrow at the same time.Thumbs Up

The dubeys discuss about tomorrow appointment will aarti support them and bring ansh to the hospital, she says aarti  silence proved that she did not tell yash about anshsDisapprove BMT. So selfish shoba should have told the truth about aarti that she is a divorcee, i am totally mad at them for cheating yash.AngryThumbs Down

Aarya and ansh are back home, buaji stops them and sends ansh away to his room to play with PayPal, she tells how embarrassed she was when every one was asking her about aarti, how can she say that she has gone to her ex husband house,  Papa S comes and tells her to stop her nonsense iApprovets not her job to advice G3 will deal with her. Papa S says what ever situation may be before you leave just inform us aarti apologizes she says that such a thing would never happen again.

Aarya in their room aarti remembering what shoba told her lost in thinking yash says that tomorrow he has fixed the appointment for ansh vaccination, she agrees to it. poor aarti Unhappy yash asks if she is ok  and tells her to take rest.

When aarti was trying to take off  her necklace it gets stuck, yash  upon seeing that helps her to take off her necklace, and places it on her hand and tells her to share her problem with him,  alone bearing the problem would cause more pain, he says together we can solve any difficulty in life,she looks at him with gratitude, then yash phone rings, i am fed up whenever they discuss something very important phone calls interrupts them, if not phone the kids, if not pratiek  LOLpoor  aarti talks in her self thought that she is dying to share her problem with him but she cant.

Next morning yash and Papa S are going through business files, Pankaj and pratiek come in and say that they are going to the court today is the hearing of  paris case, SP wishes them that they would succeed in the case, Buaji comes in and asks them if  yash too is going to accompany them to the court , yash says no today he has to take ansh for vaccination done, she tells Papa S that aarti could take ansh to the doctor she could handle it and let yash go with pankaj and pratiek for moral support because yash presence in the court is more important. cunning BuajiAngry  she wickedly thinks that she would not allow yash and aarti be together, she wants her to go through the sufferings of a widow as she is going through. This BUAJI she  is so embroilment minded   no wonder why  they made her dance to Jalebi bhaiROFL

Mr and Mrs dubeys at the hospital, Mr,D asks shoba did she call aarti
as the doctor is ready  how long is she going to take to come to the hospital, she says that she will call her again, aarti lost in her thoughts again about shoba ma and yash saying to her not to hide anything from him, ansh comes and says to her that he got ready by himself is it perfect mumma, she looks at him childishly and says yes but you have worn your shirt wrong and changes it, he says he is afraid to go to hospital she says that he should not be afraid as he is a big boy right and goes to freshen up before leaving, her mobile rings its shoba ma she asks aarti if she has left when she is coming P has been admitted to ICU aarti cuts off the phone.

INSHA ALLAH waiting for to nights episode.

"Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily, to them will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions." Qur'an:16:97

Edited by lulujjjj - 19 November 2012 at 1:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenZetterTilashinissroomanisaf24AngeloScurojyoti06Euphoria.jikky_84

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
@deepti yash is their sabse pyara laadla beta in SM,everything is about yash...they give him much importance then panku and prateek,even G3 eagerly waits for yash's son their waaris,why she choosed yash instead of pankaj or prateek?.. in future we might see a rift between brothers,it could be because of property or some misunderstanding..there are always up's and down's in life..Wink

everything is about YASH YASH YASH Embarrassed Day Dreaming LOL

Edited by Tilashini - 19 November 2012 at 2:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenlulujjjjDeepti1808ssroomanisaf24AngeloScurojikky_84Euphoria.

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
The only thing I want to pinpoint from that fascinating argument between Ria, Jyo Di, and Jikki:

Ria said that Aarti state in her thoughts that she trusts Yash more than herself but her actions contradict her. I wouldn't agree. How much does Aarti actually trust herself is the real question. If she ever trusted her own instincts (and Sammy always reminds us that she doesn't) Aarti would never be in three quarters of the crappy positions she is in. If she trusts Yash more than she trusts herself then it's obviously a very teeny weeny bit of trust isn't my dearies?Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilashinissroomanisaf24AngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808jikky_84Euphoria.

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

@Tilu:   You are missing cons?   Tongue   The biggest CON of all is going on now...LOL...the Dubeys doing ehsaan CON on Aarti!!    Shobha proved herself a CON queen with her emotional blackmail of Aarti!   LOL    

you just proved yourself as the CON queen "SHOBA"  ji!! ROFL ROFL
err i mean i would love to see more Aarya CON's... TongueLOL
im sick of boa and dupey cons SleepyLOL

Edited by Tilashini - 19 November 2012 at 1:59am

Kittya_CullenlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScurossroomanijikky_84

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

@Tilu: I'm sure that even Vidhi has a secret. Everyone has a skeleton in their closet.Evil Smile Hmm...whatever could the dutiful Vidhi bhabhi be hiding from the entire Scindia family?  I wonder what Arpita's secret was? Evil Smile

As for Yash...I'm sure that he took Pankhaj's bar exams for him, and only Bhua knows it. She knows all the dirty little secrets of the Scindia family.Wink 

what kinda secret?? about s** err i mean ex too?? ROFL
bua never learned to keep secrets she is good at exposing secrets not forgetting narrow minded!! Angry 

Edited by Tilashini - 19 November 2012 at 2:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullensaf24AngeloScurossroomaniDeepti1808jikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.