Punar Vivah

16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 89

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Let me give a take on the whole week at a go

Monday:
Did not like monday's episode
Turned out to be a musical.
Although i like aarya moments they were a bit too sweet even for me.Can you believe that!!!

EDIT: Scratch  the above statement !!! 

I just saw Maham's KC VM. And seeing it all over again without the other stuff overcrowding it, was just PERFECT !!!!

Tuesday:Hmmm.. what happened that day. Yeah right aarti got to know Prashanth's truth.
Better late than never,I thought.
Bad luck Mr D you did not plan on that to happen did you.
But kar bura toh ho bura never forget that.

Hated the misleading precap. How many times do they expect the viewer to believe that Yash is going to find out haan.
They are crying wolf one too often. So when the actual time comes then too i wont believe them. LOL

Ok tuesday wala yash ka reaction to Bua i did not like and have spoken at length about.

Wednesday: Dubey and Aarti confrontation. Good

Thrusday: What yaar yash you did not elicit the promise from Aarti and you got side tracked
Liked the back and forth scenes in black and white and color.
Present where Yash was at his best at saying ILU by not using those specific words and past the scenes of the kitchen
playing out in Aarti's mind refusing her to enjoy and accept the adulation Yash was showering on her.
Great direction.
Another misleading precap.

Friday: Bua for the first time you have unknowingly helped Aarti. By making Yash not go to the hospital with Aarti
it has made it easier for Aarti to send Ansh for BMT.
But i dont see such an easy escape for Aarti.

Ok on friday too i was not happy with Yash ka reaction to bua.

OK off to see the scenes once again to see if i have missed out on body language.
Without laptop and the benefit of seeing re-runs i have had to rely on my single view of the episode but after having discussed
at such a length i need to see a few scenes for myself to re-evaluate.
No guys believe me i do have a life and it does not revolve around PV. LOL

EDIT: Maham you made such a lovely VM. Have left my comments in the VM thread too.
Trust you to have included the news songs in the music appreciation thread too. 

Edited by Deepti1808 - 18 November 2012 at 8:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99ashGC_arjaPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ssroomanisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth (Page 44)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Kittya_Cullen

Just woke up and saw this. Can't believe this headache is still thereAngry, to top it off had an annoying dream about foodAngry

Yash Reaction 1
I do see what you mean, but Yash is odd like that. On Wednesday when Aarti was missing, his expression clearly showed his irritation with Bhua- i.e he looked as if he wanted to chew her head off- but he left it to Gayatri and SP. He was upset  because he too was out of the loop so to speak and could not adequately defend Aarti's actions. However he knew that it must have been something important, so he said the most neutral,situation- diffusing words he could think of that would be accurate of what he knows of Aarti.

Yash Reaction 2
 So I am left to interpret action number two versus the previous action and am left with this:- that Yash does not let other's perceptions interfere with his life or opinions of the matters that he knows. That's why he never gave two hoots about whether or not his parents wanted him to forget Arpita, because he knew they couldn't force him. It was only when they indirectly actively went against him that we saw his reactions. Therefore what Bhua said then is unimportant because he knows exactly what Aarti was doing and what she is like. He was finally in the loop and he knew what mattered, so Bhua's useless words didn't affect him as strongly as the PV -hours before. You know that feeling you get when someone berates you and your friends but you just leave them alone because they are talking a pack of useless trash? You let them talk their bullscrank and watch them with a serene, amused face because you know that they simply cannot see reason. That's how I'm willing to interpret that scene.

Namaste aur NamasteLOL
Back to sleep I go. 
[/QUOTE]
And i am willing to go along with your interpretation for the sake of not dwelling too deeply and losing my mind because of it. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Kittya_CullenashGC_arjaPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjj

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Atlast my exams got over today and 20 hectic days was too much...
DC has been always addictive and i missed so much from

@Samana as her id suggests Sam analyse... her analysis...
@Jyo her beautiful takes which i always look to when i come here and she has been little less active these days... and also A/RWink
@Zetter Wowww... her wonderful comments for each scene and those poetic lines which she writes everyday at the start...
@Pearl wonder why u did not take up to write takes much before???
@Indu and her poetic takes... the lines just flow in her takes
@morris u r a great analyst coming up with great points...
@anagake @anonee and all others takes wonderful takes... great eyes to details and symbolisms...
and all the fun and actions...

The list seems to be going on... but from today i can spend lots time here... hope i m accepted here... Well i would like to introduce myself i am ashwatha and call me as ashTongueEmbarrassed
and i would like to know each one of you here tooTongue

Edited by ashGC_arja - 18 November 2012 at 8:16am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurossroomanijyoti06

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashGC_arja

What do you meant by that?Confused

Anyways,Glad that your exams ended,I am just finishing my work,which was pending for so many days.

Now,I Officially Welcome you to DC,HugAsh and hope to see you around.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 18 November 2012 at 8:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaKittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuro

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

Originally posted by ashGC_arja

What do you meant by that?Confused

Anyways,Glad that your exams ended,I am just finishing my work,which was pending for so many days.

Now,I Officially Welcome you to DC,HugAsh and hope to see you around.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome... by the way i meant u write such beautiful takes so u should have started to write much before

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuro

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
@ALAMELU YES NOW I GOT IT I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT WITH AARYA

NAAN ORU TUBE LIGHT LOLTongue

ashGC_arjaPearl_27Kittya_CullenAngeloScurosaf24InduG64Deepti1808

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@Smiley and @Naeema Thank you!Hug

@Indu HugAs I said,I have edited my comment,about the third part of your Trilogy.

@Morris Anytime!Hug

@inlieu Loved your "Enough is Enough" rant!Clap

@Deepti I am going to join you in happy dancing,because I completed my pending work.Thanks for appreciating my takeHug,I post them in the MF too and just to let you know that my first one in the MF was "Aarthi's defence" you should have seen the MF when Aarthi went without informing anyone on KC pooja,that was the only reason,I wrote a take and posted that day.I am going to give you link of that,if you want and lovely take of the whole week,it was like a summation.Clap

@Ash
Thank you so much!Hug

Edited by Pearl_27 - 18 November 2012 at 9:02am

morrisashGC_arjaKittya_CullenInduG64saf24AngeloScuroDeepti1808Zetterlulujjjj

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
.hello DCians .. Embarrassed Big smile

morrisKittya_CullenashGC_arjaPearl_27saf24InduG64AngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.