Punar Vivah

16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 89

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
@Meena Congratulations for the color change.

*Just peeped in saw it,back to reading*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjsaf24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth (Page 40)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
ria i will tell u why i wanted yash to react in someway while Bua was ranting
this was not the first time she was doing so
her accusations were totally misplaced n dispropotionate with the so called offense aarti had comitted.

the changed dynamics of aarya relation
yash's repeated claims that he is there for her, that he will support her, that they r not separate but united as one.

so when the director made yash say all this can u blame me for not complaining when he keeps mum instead of coming to her defense at once

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjssroomanisaf24

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Good Morning People!

@Kirthi, Kadeen, Indu, Anonee, Deepti, Asha, Angel, Ria, Morris, Anitu
, Zet, Anonee, Shobha, fantastic discussion,debating,insights,WU people..loved reading it all.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjDeepti1808ssroomanisaf24

lulujjjj

IF-Rockerz

lulujjjj

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
I am sindhu a type of  melodious  song

Dont know the raagam and dont understand/dont know the sorrow

Even though i have a father and a mother  Still dont have relations and dont know to tell that too.

What kind of name does a non existent relationship have

Who is the mother and father of travelling songs

Look at the game i am playing with destiny

who sow the seeds for the nonplaying

there are swaras in a song there are swaras in my song as well, find it.

When a girl calf is looking for its mom Still dont have the right to call her as a mom

What is my fate, what is my initials Please tell me what is my fate and what is my intial 

Aarti the orphan who adopted her "IN LAWS" as her parents obeyed them in all circumstances
she hid the truth to her husband that she is a divorcee,  her  "EX LAWS"  now force her to reveal her past to save their only son,  did she ever  knew that this truth would come and make her life miserable when she realises that he  is "Man of words"  who never breaks his promise and turns away from his responsibilities, an abundant love he showers on her and her kids making her feel
"LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL"

She is the same as sindhu who is she? she too is an orphan as a child whose mother does not acknowledge her, she is pining for a family mother father etc...she is emoting this in a song...

ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THIS SONG IS BY ALAMELU
FILM SINDHU BHAIRAVI
LYRICS VAIRAMUTHU
MUSIC ILAYARAJA SOOTHING MELODY
SINGER K.S. CHITRA
DIRECTOR K.BALACHANDAR
BEST AWARD WINNER FOR THIS SONG AND SUHASINI BEST ACTRESS AND BEST FILM

Edited by lulujjjj - 18 November 2012 at 2:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulnirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24Deepti1808ssroomanijyoti06

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
naeema: loving the caps n the accompanying lyrics
having heard the song naan oru sindhu n seen the movie too all of it makes it more touching.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullenlulujjjjsaf24

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Doing what is right at the wrong time, is the toughest thing a person can do. Especially when it involves your loved ones. It is a battle between your perceptions and emotions..

Aarti is in a dilemma whether to allow the Dubeys for Ansh Bone Marrow transplant in order to save Prashant without informing YAsh or tell the truth to Yash, then leave the decision to him...

Aarti is confused, very very confused. She don't know what to do...
She don't know what to decide. Coz she think that once she get the decision, either of them will get hurt. And she 's afraid for that to happen, she don't want to loose any of them.

How can she hide it to Yash now when all this time, what he's always uttering is about trust? He didn't even know the divorce truth yet, how can she say about the BMT.
And now that she's going to reveal the truth, the Dubey's suddenly stop her to do it. They even blackmailing her.
Poor Aarti!

If only she had told Yash about being a divorcee a long time ago, before knowing about the illness. Although she tried, but she failed. If only time permits. Then it will be easy for her to face it. No one will get hurt.
But it's too late, she has no choice.

I can't blame any of them for being "selfish" as what some have said.. Oopps, is it the right term for this?.. I guess not! Coz they're not doing it for themselves but for someone whom they love.
Dubey's are doing it for the sake of Prashant, Aarti is doing it for the sake of Yash and Ansh... And everyone has good reason for this.

Prashant is dying anytime, and Shobha being a mother, will do her best just to save her son. So the Dubey's are forcing Aarti to allow the BMT, they even plead to her.
But Aarti can't take anymore the lies that she's hiding with Yash, the guilt is eating her. And for her, he has the right to know all this things. Coz it's about Ansh too, their Ansh.

Seeing the progress of the story, it is obvious that the truth will soon to come out, either be the divorce lie or the BMT truth. But knowing CVs, we can't be really sure for that.

Expect the unexpected for them, right??

So for me, the possibility of Yash confession is still there.

Just a thought came to my mind, what if Aarti will be the one who will admit to the hospital, then Ansh vaccination will get postpone or they might ask the Dubey's to be with Ansh. So the chance of BMT might happen without Aarti and Yash knowledge..
And on the other side, Aarti's 3 weeks have lapsed and because of Aarti's too much stress, the doctor might tell about the decision of aborting the baby. Of course Aarti won't agree, but Yash will insist, if that will make Aarti safe. They will argue, then confession burst out!!!
Well, it's just a thought, might not happen..

Wonder what will be the big surprise that CVs have in store for us.
Am sure it's gonna be a good one, am still trusting them...

Are they going to reveal the Prashant/ BMT truth for the 200th, and Yash confession on PV 1 year anniversary?? Or vice versa..
What if Yash already knew about the lies??? Hmm, another big surprise!!!

Again, let's just wait and see... Embarrassed

That's all for me now, sorry for the rumbling, just hope it made sense...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ssroomanisaf24lulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
smiley great predictions.

we all think aarti is heading to the hospital herself but ur take that prashanth n aarti undergo operation parallelly is fab.

which son survives the cursed son of shobha whose last rites she performed or the cursed baby aayu.
WOW that will be awesome drama.

but dealing with two issues together can hamper with the length of the soap. so i will be ok even if they take things one by one

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99smileymj10Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24lulujjjjssroomani

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
@Naeema Another treat!

@Smiley
Superb predictions and your first quote was really apt.

@Deepti All I can say is,I agree!

Edited by Pearl_27 - 18 November 2012 at 2:08am

Kittya_Cullensmileymj10lulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64saf24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.