16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Deepti1808

yipeee my lappy hs been fixed n delivered.
now let the power come back n hopefully i can setup the wifi n everything 
kabhi toh degree kaam aani chahiye.LOL

sorry but its been a frustrating couple of weeks so had to share my joy

Whoa!! Deepti,I am glad that your Lappy is back,so now you can discuss with us freely and easily  and I completely understand your situation,I can't live without my Lappy.
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
@PEARL  JUST NOW READ YOUR TAKE LOVED IT

@DEEPTI  THANKS 😊  THIS IS BECAUSE SO OBSESSED WITH PV I DON'T KNOW TO
MAKE VMs  SO I PREFER THE SONG WHICH COMPLETELY FITS FOR  "AARYA" WITHOUT ALAMELU  HELP I  COULDN'T HAVE DONE WHEN I THINK OF THE SONG ONLY  GC AND KS ARE THERE WHEN IT COMES TO SONG TRANSLATION I AM LEFT BLANK ...HE...HE πŸ˜†

@SMILEY THAT WAS GREAT COMPARING THE SURVIVAL OF P AND AAYU

@ANGEL WAITING FOR NEXT FRIDAY INSHA ALLAH IT WOULD BE A CLIFFHANGER
Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Deepti1808

kadeen nw u r making me stay longer than intended.
c i dont want y to forget his manners nw that he is in love i just want him to be sensitive when someone is finding her faults.
that bit was missing for me.

i wanted to see him struggle to hold his tongue it looked he too agreed with bua about everything which he does not as he trusts aarti to hv run out only in case of an emergency.

so it looked artificial to me 
the actor giving bua to finish her dialogue without reacting to it 

Just woke up and saw this. Can't believe this headache is still there😑, to top it off had an annoying dream about food😑

Yash Reaction 1
I do see what you mean, but Yash is odd like that. On Wednesday when Aarti was missing, his expression clearly showed his irritation with Bhua- i.e he looked as if he wanted to chew her head off- but he left it to Gayatri and SP. He was upset  because he too was out of the loop so to speak and could not adequately defend Aarti's actions. However he knew that it must have been something important, so he said the most neutral,situation- diffusing words he could think of that would be accurate of what he knows of Aarti.

Yash Reaction 2
 So I am left to interpret action number two versus the previous action and am left with this:- that Yash does not let other's perceptions interfere with his life or opinions of the matters that he knows. That's why he never gave two hoots about whether or not his parents wanted him to forget Arpita, because he knew they couldn't force him. It was only when they indirectly actively went against him that we saw his reactions. Therefore what Bhua said then is unimportant because he knows exactly what Aarti was doing and what she is like. He was finally in the loop and he knew what mattered, so Bhua's useless words didn't affect him as strongly as the PV -hours before. You know that feeling you get when someone berates you and your friends but you just leave them alone because they are talking a pack of useless trash? You let them talk their bullscrank and watch them with a serene, amused face because you know that they simply cannot see reason. That's how I'm willing to interpret that scene.

Namaste aur NamasteπŸ˜†
Back to sleep I go. 
wow kadeen its been hours since i said that n wait till i setup my lappy to respond to it.
u never let me hv the last word do u ??LOL

check out the discussion Ria n i had in the mentime

@Naeema: Seeing the beautiful song-based picture series you are posting these days, I wish that I could understand the language...somehow a translated version always loses its essence. Nevertheless, going through the translated words, I can understand what a super song the original would be...Couple that with these two beautiful people, and it becomes a brilliant jugalbandi!!😊 Thank you.

@Smiley: Hi Barbie Doll!! Lovely write up back there. πŸ‘ Yup...I agree. Expect the unexpected from these creatives, and you won't be disappointed.

@Pearl:
Thanks.πŸ€—  Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
@Indu/Pearl/anonee: Thanks. πŸ˜Š

Even if they show tomorrow that Aarthi called Shoba to refuse Ansh as donor without Yash's knowledge sometime at night, the situation remains the same but the blame will be shifted from Aarthi to Shoba. Atleast that wont put Aarthi in the bad light (atleast to me). For me, Aarthi has already made a decision bcos she will be concerned/worried for Ansh by now if she's still in dilemma. If she's going to tell/confirm her decision (of no Ansh) only after going to the hospital, I am not ok with it though am happy for Yash/Ansh.
Originally posted by lulujjj

@ANGEL WAITING FOR NEXT FRIDAY INSHA ALLAH IT WOULD BE A CLIFFHANGER

Excuse me! Why are you so hyper and shouting!πŸ˜† Is it for my comics or the show!πŸ˜†
There's another possible outcome of the truth being revealed that has not been brought up, unless I have misunderstood or missed it during my reading.

We've discussed how Aarti should just say enough is enough to the Dubeys. But what about a scenario where everyone is mad at her: Dubeys because the truth being out leads to Yash forbidding the BMT, the Scindias accusing her of betrayal, and Yash being hurt or angry about not being taken into confidence about her not being a widow and the whole Prashant thing? Even if Yash doesn't go into 'hulk mode', Aarti will sense the battle raging inside him.

This is when Aarti should just stand up for herself and say enough is enough. How many times must she beg, cry, and plead (even when she's done no wrong)? How many times must she swallow her pride, overlook her happiness, and ignore the pricking of her conscience just to appease others? In order to provide her kids with a stable future, to make her in-laws happy, to keep the Dubeys' best interests in mind at all times, etc? Yes, Yash did say that even though people tend to get angry with Aarti for the way she handles things, they eventually regret this when they figure out the reasoning behind her actions, but does that excuse them for misunderstanding her time after time?

The Scindias

Didn't the Scindhias, even Yash, make life difficult for her initially?

What if she had been interested in remarrying to live life to the full again, not just for Ansh? Wouldn't Yash's declarations on their wedding night about the marriage being just for the kids have broken a new bride's heart in other circumstances? Wouldn't the new bride have had the right to feel betrayed? After all, what right did he have to assume she'd be ok with his conditions without even consulting her? What if she'd wanted a normal marriage and a normal relationship that a husband and wife have? (I'm not going to talk about her misunderstanding him to be a lech.)

She was brought into the family to provide a mother's love and care to Payal and Palak - a position of great responsibility in any circumstance. Her affection and dedication to them were demanded and expected as the Scindhias' right, but the authority over her kids that comes hand in hand with the responsibility and the right to exercise this authority was denied her in a very aggressive and demeaning way, e.g. when she wanted to change the parenting style to get Payal and Palak to open up.

What about Yash's behavior towards Aarti regarding Ansh? He liked what he saw when Aarti was playing with Ansh in the rain and felt that he'd succeded in finding a mother for his daughters. He said he never interfered with her parenting style towards the girls, yet he did. He failed to try to understand why Aarti behaved the way she did with Ansh and why she was overprotective. Instead of addressing it calmly he blasted her for her attitude. Why did Ansh have to be kidnapped for Yash to open his eyes and actually see the real mother in her?

Even though Yash saw the kangans in Bua's hands, he should have still talked to her before signing the papers or handing them over to Aarti after Ansh's race. Why did she have to plead with him to take her back when none of what happened was her fault? Why did he have to feel like he was giving her a second chance rather than it being a second chance for both? Aarti has every right to throw this back at the elder Scindhia's and especially focus on what Bua and Gayatri did - everyone else in the house was aware of it too.

How dare Yash or anyone else tell her how she can or cannot feel about her surroundings or her family (old and new)? How illogical were her in-laws to expect her to turn Yash around in a couple of months when he'd been mourning for years?! She was always on her toes and had to fight at every step, and they being his own family were unable to achieve anything in all those years, indirectly traumatizing the girls in the process.

Why does a girl have to work to earn respect and 'prove herself' when she arrives in her new home? Doesn't the fact that she was chosen as the bride mean anything at all? Doesn't she deserve respect just because she's human being with feelings? I hated when Shobha used to be quick to beg and plead on her behalf to the Scindhias too.

I'm not going over the post-Mumbai bits, but would like to add that Aarti has every right to be angry with Yash for his behavior and his disgusting accusations. We know that she's too crazy about him to even think of being angry but what if she did step up and say 'how can you expect me to behave 100% perfectly when what you've done with me/to me since the marriage would have shattered most women and nearly did me? I had no one but myself to count on and fought alone for everything even though I'd done no wrong? Just because you're being good to me recently, does it fix everything? Can it uncry my tears and unbreak my heart? How dare you tell me that I can't love you yet when you decide you want to move ahead in life you expect me to be suddenly ok with your good behavior and then you have the nerve to judge me regarding this whole Prashant thing?!' (The last statement applies to the rest of the Scindhias too).

The Dubeys
They've pulled her close and pushed her away at different times, but deep down they are well meaning. They've been through enough trauma in the past few years and just want some peace and happiness in their lives. It was a great sacrifice on their part to get Aarti remarried even if that meant their grandson would go away too and they would face loneliness. I am displeased with their behavior but my heart feels heavy to think of the pain and the sense of helplessnes they experience due to Prashant's condition.

Aarti should tell them to stop the emotional blackmail and ask them to openly demand the BMT as their right if they so believe. If they're hell-bent on getting the procedure done, then somewhere they've already lost sight of the consequences, so what does it matter? Why must she be the scapegoat every time?

So WHAT if she didn't tell the Scindhia's about Prashant? Does that undermine all her efforts in fixing things in the Scindhia family? Does being divorced rather than a widow make her a bad mother, wife, or daughter-in-law? Hasn't she proved otherwise? She should point out that she could have left the Dubeys when their own son did, but she chose to stand by them and be their support in their old age. She chose to give them the prestigious positions as her 'own' parents in her heart and mind. Does feeling indebted to the Dubeys for going against the society, losing their reputation, moving to another city, selflessly getting Aarti remarried for her happiness, make her a bad person? Does making sacrifices for the Dubeys and putting their happiness first because she loves them, make her selfish? Likewise, does lying to the Scindhias to get Aarti married when they faced so much pressure make the Dubeys bad people? They did what they thought was best under the circumstances; somehow the guilt and shame they felt as a result of their son's actions drove them to find happiness for her - nothing wrong with that at all!

Most of all, I really want her to bring up the fact that she's an orphan and throw that in their faces. I want her to ask everyone if they have ever considered how she must've struggled to find love and warmth while growing up. How she must have longed for the comfort and security of family and loved ones? How the loneliness of those growing years must have left their mark on her mind and heart?

I would LOVE to see a 'BAS! BOHOT HO GAYA!!!' scene from Aarti where she puts everyone in their places and defends herself and her actions, where she feels pride in her ability to survive and conquer battle after battle without losing her humanity, where she considers other people's happiness as an indicator of how well she handles life's obstacles, and where she asserts her right to start thinking of her own wishes and desires independently of others, even though she never did so in the past. It's high time someone put things into perspective.

This post has become excessively long, but I just had to put down what was running through my mind.
Edited by inlieu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lulujjj

@SMILEY THAT WAS GREAT COMPARING THE SURVIVAL OF P AND AAYU

Thanks Dear!!! Am still wanting them both to survive, and let the interesting story continue...

BTW, have seen your "picture with lyrics"  takes, it was fantastic..
Changing image for you I guess.. 😳

@INDU  WELL  SAID INDU  any language when translated  looses its essence.β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ‘

@ANGEL   YEP WAITING FOR THE SHOW AS WELL AS YOUR COMICS
                     ESP BUAJI πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€£