Punar Vivah

16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 89

USManeetian

Goldie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScurossroomanijikky_84gcluv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth (Page 32)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

morris

Goldie

morris

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
@Jyo/Ria/anonee/Asha/Kirthi/AngelDark/Deepti/aanyakunat/Indu and others : Interesting discussions and loved all your posts.

-- And my thoughts are also on the lines of Asha and Ria.

@Pearl: Loved your take as usual. I too noticed Bua sent Ansh inside though did not expect that from her. I think CVs wanted to show the difference between the two families in handling children.

Pearl - If you are here, could you please tell me - Are Dubeys in hospital for BMT for Prashant the next day or is it only some test sort of thing on Ansh?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99anoneesaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterssroomanijikky_84gcluv

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by morris

@Pearl: Loved your take as usual. I too noticed Bua sent Ansh inside though did not expect that from her. I think CVs wanted to show the difference between the two families in handling children.

Pearl - If you are here, could you please tell me - Are Dubeys in hospital for BMT for Prashant the next day or is it only some test sort of thing on Ansh?

Thanks! Dubeys are in hospital for the BMT,I wonder when exactly did the reports of the test come out.Ermm

@Zet Anytime!Hug

@Saf I am having a great day,Thanks!Hug

Edited by Pearl_27 - 17 November 2012 at 8:58am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisKittya_CullenInduG64Zetteranoneesaf24AngeloScurogcluvjikky_84

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Below I have compared some of the qualities that I perceive in Yash/Aarti

Yash

Aarti

Behavioral/psyche issues were/are overt

Probable reason:  Laadla beta of wealthy parents

Psyche issues were/are hidden

Probable reason:  Orphan not raised as laadli

Confident of his place in society and assured of approval

Insecure need to seek approval and praise to know that "she fits in" with adoptive society

Wealthy parents so secure roots

No personal wealth.

Relies on personal talents and skill

Lives with parents

Lived with in-laws who knowing her weaknesses manipulated her to their advantage (Note not disputing that at times they used the same manipulative tactics for her benefit).

Drama baaz and G3's pet

Edit: Not always a drama queen.

Seeks approval by pleasing people - even goes so far as to not consider whether what she does will help her in the long run

Deals with internal conflicts by demonstrating self-injurious/destructive behavior

Deals with internal conflicts by avoidance and consciously forgetting unpleasant memories

When down - takes a while to rise up.  Thoughtful optimist

When down - dusts herself and picks up immediately.  Natural optimist

Upright and straightforward

Upright and straightforward

Loves his children, family and of a very giving nature

Edit:  Dash of narcissistic streak

Loves her children, family and of a very giving nature

Edit:  Selfless in nature

Edited by anonee - 19 November 2012 at 8:33am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemMeaningfulinlieumorrisnirmalac99Kittya_CullenAlameluInduG64ZetterTilashinissroomanisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroanithujyoti06jikky_84gcluvtaahir004pickachu

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@all:Nice and cool analysis and comments...

I think BM of ansh wont happen and yash will come to know before this...Dubey correctly said yash wont allow this..Exactly a true and gr8 dad wont allow it...

Yash going to get disheartened as per GC interview..Truely..Lovely is blossoming between yash and aarthi...Definetly he will..But really going to get insecure and posessiveness going to take the stage...At any cast he wont disown his aarthi..He knows she loves him madly..but why aarthi fell for yash and what was her reason of breakage with prashanth..Yash is going to findout..and really the love confession and yash side of love we are going to see

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemmorrisKittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27ssroomanisaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjgcluvjikky_84taahir004

morris

Goldie

morris

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@ Kirthi: 
But just a quick point on about why  Yash haven't asked Aarti about the past. Yash earlier did not ask Aarti anything about her past because he was clearly not interested. It did not affect him one way or the other. Her tears that one time he asked gave him them incentive not to ever ask. But that was not because he was concerned for her. It was because it gave him the perfect foil for not needing to find out any more about her. I disagree, Ria, with the statement which guy in his right mind would have forced on. If Yash was interested, he certainly would have ploughed on to find out more about Aarti like he is doing now by constantly reiterating to trust him. He didn't at that time and I don't blame him at all for that because he just didn't want to. He wasn't emotionally invested in Aarti at that time.

- I agree with what you said. But if we see, in a way Aarti too started to emotionally get invested in Yash and Scindiya family only after Ansh kidnapping fiasco. Yash as the character is doing what is expected from him right from the time he went to Lalitpur for her. May be its just few days in PVland or as Deepti said they are dragging and is yet to show something to kindle Yash's interest in Aarti's past.

@anonee: Loved all your posts. I got the chance today to read almost all pages. 

My reply would be similar to Asha and Ria.

I too do not think there is a problem with involving Prateek that night. Aarti had a bad opinion on Yash due to her friend Mansi's words. She was not in a state of mind to listen to Yash right from their engagement till their SR. Aarti has assumed about Yash till he put things clear to her that night along with Prateek. In a way, Prateek was the first link between Yash and Aarti and he felt Prateek was the correct person to clear the air. My understanding is also the same bcos the only person in Scindiyas whom Aarti could connect in someway(atleast to a minimal extent) was Prateek back then.

Aarti did not want to talk to the Dupeys because they made her compromise her integrity.  
- I agree to this point in your reply to Asha. 

And the other detailed post about Dubeys and Aarthi's nature due to her being orphan. TBH Meena thats where Aarthi confuses me. When you are an orphan or had to deal with things lonely at your childhood, your instinct will start to play a very important role in your decisions. You will be more gaurded bcos you know only you are responsible for your safety/actions and that does not mean you dont trust others outside. I felt she let her guards down after her marriage to Prashant and was happy in the love/care from Dubeys. She got used to Dubeys/Scindiyas that she is not ready to be alone once again. Thats why she's delaying her actions, she wants all the people she loves and fears that her any current action in haste will lead to a severe damage. 

Aarthi living in denial mode - she got enough jerks to come out of that even before Prashant's illness is known to her.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24AngeloScurossroomaniZetteranoneeInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84gcluvtaahir004pickachu

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@Anonee:Fantastic difference...But u should add how love blossms between them 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisKittya_CullenAngeloScurosaf24anoneelulujjjjgcluvjikky_84

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Episode 200 i think truth of prashanth to yash friends...OMG i dont have to see my cute character yash getting so sadCryCryCry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

morrisKittya_CullenAngeloScurosaf24ssroomanilulujjjjInduG64gcluvjikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.