Punar Vivah

16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 89

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Before I begin my take let me clarify - I do not think that the Dupeys are malevolent.  In my opinion, they are individuals who are insecure in their inability to handle social relations, particularly under pressure, and so resort to manipulation to achieve their objectives. 

The Dupey family decision making process is intriguing.  Emotions play an important role in this activity 'and they invoke fear, obligation, and guilt to tilt the decision in their favor.   They are subjecting Aarti to deceptive tactics and emotional manipulation/ blackmail/ atyachaar to get Ansh to be a bone marrow donor. 

The Dupeys would have gone ahead with the BMT without Ansh, Aarti-n-Yash's knowledge of the medical procedure that Ansh was subjected to as well as the fact that P has terminal cancer.  Unfortunately for Shobha and Dupey ' when left alone with Ansh, P fainted and Ansh called Aarti for assistance.  Now their secret that P is back with them and that he has cancer is out.  So they are trying their usual tactic on Aarti - emotional manipulation.   They are stirring up uncomfortable feelings of obligation (Ansh is their potha), treachery (to her own values-n-principles, Ansh, Yash and Scindhiyas), guilt (by failing to save Shobha's son P while she lives safely in happiness with her son and 2 daughters with Yash), and sympathy (for P re: illness and them re: potential loss of son) in Aarti by claiming that she ALONE can resolve the issue. 

This is not the first time that they have subjected Aarti to emotional manipulation.  In fact, she is so accustomed to it that she doesn't even generally recognize when the emotional extortion is happening until her frustration piques and/or her integrity is violated.  Why has Aarti put up with it?  In fact some DCians even say it is Aarti's fault.  Viewers need to recollect that Aarti is an orphan.  The Dupeys have provided her love, security and shelter.  They have dispelled her loneliness by making her part of their family and given her an identity in society.   They even cast off their son to embrace her.  What is hard for the viewers to perceive and understand are Aarti's underlying fears and concerns, for these have only been implied and have not been explicitly portrayed. 

Some of the core issues for Aarti are the loneliness, rejection and the insecurities she faced as an orphan.  As well as the taunts, fears and self-denial she had to endure.  And, above all her over-powering desire to please others in order to be accepted and gain their approval. 

Aarti still seeks her mother-Shobha's approval, is afraid that the Dupeys might disown her, stop loving her, or become angry with her.  At a conscious or subconscious level, the Dupeys know these things and use them to their advantage. Be reminded, this is not about vilifying the Dupeys. They are doing their best given their limited social and family decision making skills.

So what is Aarti to do?

She tried offering resistance (albeit timidly) by saying she cannot take this decision alone and needs to consult Yash.  Shobha used fear tactics to squash her by stating that Yash may get volatile if the P truth is revealed.  So Aarti needs to be more assertive with them.  She needs to feel safe about Yash's love and approval - and my dears she is doing exactly that by replaying his assurances in her mind.  Some DC members yesterday felt that Yash's dialogues were OTT - not in the very least.  The words and the sincerity with which they were conveyed are the exact antidote that Aarti needs to boost her morale and battle the Dupeys.      

Today by not answering Shobha over the phone and by mentally replaying Yash's conversation with her - Aarti is moving towards freedom from manipulation.  What additional desperate measures the Dupeys will now resort to and whether AarYa are able to combat them and at what cost remains to be seen.

Aarti:  "Sar mera chakaraye ' kya karu mein haye?" (My head is going in circles ' what do I do?)

DCians:  "Aaja pyare DC pad le ' kahe ghabiraye ?  Kahe ghabiraye?  (Come dear read our DC - why be afraid?  Oh, why are you afraid?)

EDIT:  Some called yesterday's post a filler - no it was not.  The purpose was to delve deeper into Aarti's psyche and her battle to free herself from being emotionally blackmailed.  As you can see Yash is playing a major role in her recovery!

Edited by anonee - 17 November 2012 at 10:28am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulnirmalac99Eva JQKittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixssroomanilulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth (Page 25)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simonaet

Groupbie

simonaet

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
hello...a possible scnario in my opinion...aarti refuses to dubey's.prashant will die.(shoubha led mnhos with that ceremony)dubey's shout piercing and blaming aarti   publicly, they broke and yash comes  to the hospital because he finished early from court and yash will comes to know everything in the place...aarti will faints she would lose the baby maybe.yash remains with her in the hospital.dubey's take ansh with them.after  that ,they  dont want to return ansh   they will say that they are alone because of her they lost their only son.then may the decision of yash or aarti or sp that she will return to dubey's home...and the journey begins again  because naw they in love after much pain and in the middle the pain of each one .only buaa will be happy. ..it would be sad until episode 300...the dubey's will see how misrable aarti is and suffering of yash  palak ansh and payal   and perhaps then let go(there was a hint that they asked permission to go twice after kc).many water not the  backlight  turns of the fire of love and rivers not rinsed.days to come for aarti and yash...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanrynirmalac99Pooja_11Kittya_CullenPearl_27ssroomaniInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScuroanoneejyoti06jikky_84

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Few pointers in defence of Aarti .. dunno if it makes any sense LOL.. but still Embarrassed...

I saw few debates regarding how Aarti could deal with Yash's past because she was aware of it whereas Yash is not aware of Aarti's past at all ... Now this is where my point is why Yash never bothered to ask Aarti about her past ?? Ermm.. I remember when Aarti saw Yash's pain for Arpita , she actually made all sort of attempts to know how Arpita died or why Yash is so attached to Arpita and only after knowing it all , she tried to bring Yash back to his senses but in case of Aarti , I always felt Yash was nowhere interested to know about her past of how she lost her husband or what happened ... Mayb today if Yash asks her about whats bothering her so much ..is it got to do with her past .. I bet Aarti will give it out all at one go Smile .. Aarti's fear comes from the fact that she is scared of another round of rejection or outburst coming from Yash and so she is not able to tell him and whenever she tried to tell him , we saw some interference coming in .. .. Just how Aarti made huge efforts to find out the "uss raat" mystry and Arpita connection on her own during Yash's self-destructive phase , I want to see Yash make similar efforts to find out whats bothering Aarti since even Yash can see clearly that something is really bothering her Smile.. I0n Yash's owrds only , its all about equality in a relationship Tongue...

Another debate is how can Aarti get so easily manipulated by Dubeys .. Why is her own brain not working ?? ... I guess this is something got to do with the fact that she is an orphan and her only guardian here is Shobha whom she always looks upto whenever she is in such dilemma .. Today Shobha too has taken the route of lie and manipulation for her son , and this has totally shattered Aarti and she is in a position where she is actually hving no idea which way to go Ouch ,... If she fulfills her wife's duty and says it all to Yash , and if Yash says no for Ansh's bone marrow operation , then Prashant dies and this way Aarti fails as a daughter in front of Shobha  and if she fulfills her daughter's duty and allows Ansh for the bone marrow operation without telling it to Yash , then Prashant survives but Aarti fails as a wife in front of Yash Ouch ... So she has to choose between a wife's duty and a daughter's duty ... She cannot forget that Shobha as mother supported Aarti that time when Prashant left her during her pregnency .. that time if Shobha left Aarti and opted for Prashant , she would hv been on the roads mayb Ouch.. On the other hand she also cannot forget that despite hving all sort of reservations , Yash still went ahead to accept their unborn child with open arms and is fulfilling every single duty of a husband which Prashant could never fulfill during Ansh's time .. If Yash had rejected this kid , then she would hv been once again left all alone in life Ouch... So somewhere if she balances both Shobha and Yash's importance in her life .. both stands equal .. Where will she go in such case ?? Ouch... Aarti's basic nature itself is emotional and no way she can think in selfish way  just for her own happiness at this stage .. We saw it during Paridi case too .. This is what makes things further difficult for her  ...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulshanrynirmalac99Pooja_11pal_2010Pearl_27jayshu17Eva JQKittya_CullenInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixDeepti1808anoneessroomanisaf24AngeloScurojikky_84pickachu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simonaet

hello...a possible scnario in my opinion...aarti refuses to dubey's.prashant will die.(shoubha led mnhos with that ceremony)dubey's shout piercing and blaming aarti   publicly, they broke and yash comes  to the hospital because he finished early from court and yash will comes to know everything in the place...aarti will faints she would lose the baby maybe.yash remains with her in the hospital.dubey's take ansh with them.after  that ,they  dont want to return ansh   they will say that they are alone because of her they lost their only son.then may the decision of yash or aarti or sp that she will return to dubey's home...and the journey begins again  because naw they in love after much pain and in the middle the pain of each one .only buaa will be happy. ..it would be sad until episode 300...the dubey's will see how misrable aarti is and suffering of yash  palak ansh and payal   and perhaps then let go(there was a hint that they asked permission to go twice after kc).many water not the  backlight  turns of the fire of love and rivers not rinsed.days to come for aarti and yash...

There is a possibility that Dubeys will want Ansh back in case Prashant dies and we might hv a intense custody battle on this but I dont think Aarti will return back to Dubey house since she promised SP after returning back from Lalitpur that irrespective of the circumstances , she wont leave Scindia mansion ever ... So I dont think that kind of separation is coming Ermm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetshanryMeaningfulpal_2010nirmalac99Pooja_11Kittya_CullenEva JQPearl_27saf24ssroomaniInduG64ZetterAngeloScuroDeepti1808FireLordPhoenixanoneejikky_84

simonaet

Groupbie

simonaet

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
hello jyoti...true i forgot so i'm very glad becaus i became sad of my theory...tu

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenEva JQPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroZetterInduG64anoneejyoti06jikky_84

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Gosh!!! Am I at the right place..the outside one is PV forum and it is DC,right? Just confirming...Why these both place (DC and MF) looks like a graveyard.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQKittya_CullenInduG64ZetterAngeloScuroanoneeDeepti1808saf24ssroomanijyoti06jikky_84

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I m finding symbolism even in this necklace scene ... LOLEmbarrassed... so here it goes ...

Aarti was struggling to remove that necklace from her neck and her expressions suggested as if that necklace around her neck was almost suffocating her to breathe properly just how this whole burden of lie is suffocating her from within Ouch

Yash realises she is struggling and almost suffocating and so he comes to her rescue and gets the necklace off her neck in a tender manner which indicates that even in future , he will never let Aarti suffocate , whenever she will b in pain , he will always come to her rescue in this manner EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And then Yash understands its not just about the necklace , but something else is suffocating her from inside and so he tells Aarti that whatever uljhan u hv , u got to share it with me and only then I can hv a solution for it ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... So indirectly he meant that he knows its not the necklace which was suffocating her , its some hidden fact which is affecting her so much and he wants her to tell it all to him , so that she can feel at peace Embarrassed

Necklace scene clearly indicates that Aarti always tries to take all the pain and burden on herself like how she herself struggles with the necklace instead of asking Yash for help when he is around there only with her Ouch ... Yash realises this and helps her out with the necklace and indirectly hints her that he is always there with her to support her , to share her pain  , to help her out .. so plsss trust me and share your pain with me for once EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Aarti took it for granted that only she can remove that necklace but Yash proved her wrong by helping her out with the necklace something which Aarti never expected Wink.. Similarly Yash can surprise in Prashant truth case too by supporting her which mayb Aarti never expected Ermm...But unless Aarti involves Yash in this struggle regarding Prashant  by telling him all , how can Yash help her out  ?.. .. This is what Yash meant to Aarti when he tells her that " Har uljhan ko mein tabhi suljha paonga , jab aap mujhe uss uljhan mein shamil karengi usse mere saath baatkar" Embarrassed ( I can solve all yo0ur p0ro0blems o0nly when u will share that problem with me Embarrassed)

Edited by jyoti06 - 17 November 2012 at 3:21am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

simonaetshanryPooja_11nirmalac99jyoti_10jayshu17Pearl_27ssroomanisaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Deepti1808ZetterFireLordPhoenixanoneelulujjjjPuvZjikky_84

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
can someone guide me to the written update of the last aired segment. now that even my tablet has crashed i am forced to use my kindle that does not support flash player.

technology has decided to go on a hadtal all at once. murphy's law whatever can go wrong has gone and it sucks big time. ggrrr it is so frustrating .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScurosaf24ssroomaniInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.