Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Strawbella

OMG just 28 Pages ah DC badly needs Joe Di

Hello Student ji! Jyo was here but not so profusely! We need Sam here too!

@Kirthi: I loved your take and I'll give a notice in advance if I have to disappear this time😳

As per rules I'll stop the chatting nowπŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kirthi: my first post today mentioned this point. the lack of curiosity is for the sake of dragging the soap. its a shame considering this makes yash look rather shallow and dumb. but as we dont want pv to end in a day i am biding my time and indulging this clueless yash
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: AngelDark

Hello Student ji! Jyo was here but not so profusely! We need Sam here too!

@Kirthi: I loved your take and I'll give a notice in advance if I have to disappear this time😳

As per rules I'll stop the chatting nowπŸ˜†

Teacher Ji i too know about Joe Di and moreover i logged here now only coz of Power cut😑😑
morris thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Saffi: My reply. same is posted in MF too.

I agree if we term Dubeys as selfish then in a way Aarti too comes under the same category.

Dubeys are in a desperation to save his dying son that they are blind to everything/everyone else. They know they'll destroy Aarti's marriage and are giving stress to her and the unborn. But her priority is more for their son's life than their 'daughter's' married life.

How long can we keep blaming others and situations for our mistakes? Thats what Aarti is doing. If she really want to tell the truth to Yash, she would have done that long back. She was in denial mode for long time so there was no need to think about the lie. Now Prashant came back and Dubeys(especially Shoba) left her side, she is forced to tell the truth but her love for Dubeys holding back. She herself said Yash is Ansh's father and is listening to Yash's trust words repeatedly. So there is no need to be still in dilemma. If she is ready to face Yash's reactions whatever they may be, she will tell the truth. Now this involves Ansh too. So in a way, she is selfish too for me for she dont want to lose(/hurt) neither Dubeys nor Yash.

Where Aarti stands front in character is she still thinks for Dubeys/Prashant situation though her married life is also affected. But Dubeys decided Ansh as donor without Aarti's knowledge which is very wrong. We can understand their situation but could not pity mainly bcos it involves a 5-year old kid. If humanity is tested in tough grounds they lost it miserably since they think of Ansh as a donor rather than someone else's child on the name of love for their son.

In hiding the truth, we cannot blame Dubeys alone and Aarti is part of their deception whatever be the reason.

I want to add one more point to this in DC. Whenever Aarthi discloses the truth, I want the reason to her fear of losing Yash not just her love/duty for Dubeys. I will be disappointed if they once again put that 'selfless' tag to her by giving the reason to be only her love for Dubeys.

Before I proceed on anything, could anyone please tell me - Are they talking about BMT procedure for Prashant the next day? Or is it just another test sort of thing for Ansh? 

Thanks.

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting discussions all around guys... i was just skimming through the last few pages and i saw some people complaining that yash is not proactive enough... that he's not making efforts to find out what's bothering aarti... he's worried about what's bothering her... he's trying to make her confident enough to confide her problems with him... everytime we feel yash is coming closer to the truth, the dubeys lie or do something to sidetrack yash... i dont see what more he can do at this point... i dont think it's in yash's basic nature to intrude... so him not trying to find out more about aarti's past is not surprising... why would he connect aarti's current problems with her past? the audience feels that yash is not being proactive only because we know almost everything there is to know about aarti... as for yash not being curious about aarti's past, well he's trying to move on in life... i completely understand why he would not want to look at the past at this point...

as for comparison with aarti's behavior post, pre and during the mumbai track - she had no choice but to find out more about yash's past and about arpita... because she was expected to help palak, she was expected to help yash come out of his past... after mumbai, yash kept accusing her of something and she had no choice but to try and find out what she did... both their situations are different...

now if aarti faints due to all the tension and the doctor says the child is in danger because of aarti's high stress levels, then yash will figure out that something is really seriously wrong and try finding out the reason from all sources... but till that alarm doesnt ring he'll try and coax it out of aarti herself because he wouldnt want to go behind her back and investigate...
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepti, you are right. They need to drag out the story. I mean you talk about issues between a couple as the crux of the show then I suppose you do have to drag it out. But that being said I have always been completely okay with the pace of the story. I think Yash's hulk track was when I was close to losing it but really even then I hung on. Even now, I know all these issues that various people on the forum  have with regards to Yash and Aarti's characters ie some have issues about Aarti's inability to confide in Yash, some have issues with Yash's lack of curiosity... all this will be dealt with at some point in the near future. And I feel when these writers are writing teh script they really look at it through all angles and come up with what possible questions can the viewers come up with and tehn write the story so that we are perpetually on either side of the fence. πŸ˜†

Allright Angel and Deepti, I have to go. Duty calls. But I hope next week all you guys can pop in. It is probably going to be a big week unless they manage to drag out an entire week in the hospital which the Mittals are quite capable of doing. πŸ˜† Ciao.

Edited by angake - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kirthi: really naa even i remembered our dicussion.
so for me the pinch of salt has gone off the table and i can fully enjoy yash romancing aarti provided they get time for that what with the BMT bomb set to explode. 

edit: bye kirthi
Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
Strawbella thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Pearly u around here. Am sorry for the delayπŸ˜”
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful discussions All!!!πŸ‘
Busy day for me...a luncheon date with my babies and now a wedding invite...rush...rush...rush...!!!πŸ˜ƒ

@Kirthi: I loved, loved the mountain analogy. Well...as they say mountain cannot be surmounted straight up...it's only through the winding paths that you can reach them. And if you are able to reach near the peak, the path straightens up for the final step. Aarti is nearly there...she just has to overcome the last bit of fear regarding Yash's reactions. Her man has been there with her, urging her to overcome all the stumbling pebbles and all the hesitating blocks and asking for her hand to put into his, so that he can ease her climb and they can take that final step together. 😊

@Pearl: Thanks.πŸ€—

@Naeema: Wonderful picture series again.πŸ‘

@Angel: And the man is back...with a Boa Bang...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago