Punar Vivah

16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth - Page 20

simonaet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello jyoti...true i forgot so i'm very glad becaus i became sad of my theory...tu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh!!! Am I at the right place..the outside one is PV forum and it is DC,right? Just confirming...Why these both place (DC and MF) looks like a graveyard.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m finding symbolism even in this necklace scene ... 😆😳... so here it goes ...

Aarti was struggling to remove that necklace from her neck and her expressions suggested as if that necklace around her neck was almost suffocating her to breathe properly just how this whole burden of lie is suffocating her from within

Yash realises she is struggling and almost suffocating and so he comes to her rescue and gets the necklace off her neck in a tender manner which indicates that even in future , he will never let Aarti suffocate , whenever she will b in pain , he will always come to her rescue in this manner 😳😳

And then Yash understands its not just about the necklace , but something else is suffocating her from inside and so he tells Aarti that whatever uljhan u hv , u got to share it with me and only then I can hv a solution for it ... 😳😳... So indirectly he meant that he knows its not the necklace which was suffocating her , its some hidden fact which is affecting her so much and he wants her to tell it all to him , so that she can feel at peace 😳

Necklace scene clearly indicates that Aarti always tries to take all the pain and burden on herself like how she herself struggles with the necklace instead of asking Yash for help when he is around there only with her  ... Yash realises this and helps her out with the necklace and indirectly hints her that he is always there with her to support her , to share her pain  , to help her out .. so plsss trust me and share your pain with me for once 😳😳...

Aarti took it for granted that only she can remove that necklace but Yash proved her wrong by helping her out with the necklace something which Aarti never expected 😉.. Similarly Yash can surprise in Prashant truth case too by supporting her which mayb Aarti never expected 🤔...But unless Aarti involves Yash in this struggle regarding Prashant  by telling him all , how can Yash help her out  ?.. .. This is what Yash meant to Aarti when he tells her that " Har uljhan ko mein tabhi suljha paonga , jab aap mujhe uss uljhan mein shamil karengi usse mere saath baatkar" 😳 ( I can solve all yo0ur p0ro0blems o0nly when u will share that problem with me 😳)

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can someone guide me to the written update of the last aired segment. now that even my tablet has crashed i am forced to use my kindle that does not support flash player.

technology has decided to go on a hadtal all at once. murphy's law whatever can go wrong has gone and it sucks big time. ggrrr it is so frustrating .
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pearl_27

Gosh!!! Am I at the right place..the outside one is PV forum and it is DC,right? Just confirming...Why these both place (DC and MF) looks like a graveyard.

Its because there is nothing much to discuss unless Yash co0mes to know the truth or unless we get a new promo which can hint us what will happen 😆😆... its a waiting game for us all now 😆
Pearl_27 thumbnail
As always,Busy day.

@Jyo, Indu, Zet, Saf, Asha, Abby, Happygirl1, Saffi, Apoorafan,
Alamelu, Angel, Kashish, Prasadini, Morris, Naeema and all,superb discussions and takes.

@Deepti Missed you!

@Sanju We do remember you!

@Happygirl1, Saf, Zet Thank you!

@Deeps Thank you for the caps.

@Jyo I said the same thing about the symbolism in my take too!
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Deepti : Last segment was all about GC's interview about upcoming twist .. here u go ..

IBN7 Segment..Kya Tootega Yash-Aarti Ka Rishtha
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Sorry! Deepti,I thought you said,WU of the episode,anyways Jyo updated you.
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Jyoti, aarti never tried to find out how arpita died and how attached Yash was to arpita! She found out how Arpita died only by chance. She wanted to know why Palak did not celebrate her birthday, and co-incidentally, she found out about Arpita's death. She never tried to ask others how Yash's relationship with arpita was, it was Prateek who gave her those cds, without her asking, and she saw the man that Yash was when arpita was alive. Yes, she did ask Vidhi about what could make arpita happy in that same episode, however, lets not forget,she was already falling in love with Yash by then, she had upset him hugely just the previous day,and wanted to make it up to him! 

So, we can't compare this with yash not asking aarti about her past. Why would he. when the one time he asked her ( without any external instigation ,and all by himself ,something which even aarti had never done), he was not only greeted with silence, but aarti was clearly disturbed, and looked totally unwilling to share anything on the subject. Which gentleman would ask her again? also, we can't expect Yash to go to Shobha or Dubey and ask them about their dead son! We can't forget that aarti always had Vidhi and Prateek ,and even Gayatri who told her everything about yash's past, and most of the time, without her asking! Yash, on the other hand had no one! If Aman had stayed, he could have probably talked to him now, but sadly that option is also closed! So we cannot blame Yash of not trying to find out about Aarti's past. Initially, he did not do it becoz she herself had given him the signal that she did not want to talk on that subject,and also because at that time he did not share that comfort level with her,neither did he have any feelings for her. And now he doesn't do the same because he knows aarti loves him, and probably she would be rattled if he brought up the past. Also since he has no clue about aarti's ex husband still being alive, he naturally does not feel the need of raking up past memories, and rightly so!

Aarti also never tried to know anything about Yash's past out of her own  will ( and I am not blaming her, in fact I am glad she respected his privacy), she was always fed with information, smtimes from Vidhi and prateek, sometimes from Gayatri. And the times she herself tried to talk to Yash on the subject, those were when she had fallen in love with him. Yet, even then she did respect his privacy, however, she was concerned about the kids (mumbai track), and so she had to talk to him. Yash has just started falling for Aarti. and he is taking every trouble possible for him to know about her problems. He is using the best and most direct method- he is talking to aarti herself, without taking the help of any third person! He has specifically told her not to keep any secrets. he has assured her again and again that he is there with her and that she doesn't need to worry about anything, becoz they would solve all problems together! Everytime he spots her frowning, he is by her side asking if there is a problem.Its not his fault that aarti isn't sharing anything with him!

As far as Aarti not telling the truth and getting manipulated by Shobha is concerned, well, I do understand where she is coming from ( thats certainly not a good enough excuse for hiding the truth since so many days.and I am and always will be upset with her for that!). However, my main problem is her self thoughts where she claims that she is "majboor! Hello aarti, u are not "majboor". If she had accepted that she was scared to tell the truth to Yash, I would have understood! There is no battle between her about telling or not telling ( even if it is, the dialogues given to her yesterday did not talk of that). She clearly said " I will have to control myself in front of Yash ji or he will guess there is something wrong!". and after that she said " I really want to tell U everything, but I can't! I am helpless. " Now, this dialogue is not what a person says when she is yet deciding whether to tell the truth or not! This is what someone says when she has already decided that she is not going to tell the truth! The battle thats raging between her is whether to take ansh for BMT or not becoz Yash doesn't know it! At least thats what it seemed to me. She has no confusion about hiding the truth ( she feels guilty no doubt), but she is confused about the BMT! and the fact that she has decided not to tell the truth is my biggest problem. Had they shown her confused about that too, I would have been happier! I would also have not minded her lying so much if she said "I am scared to tell the truth becoz I might lose Yash ji's love".becoz thats her real fear! Instead she gives it all the name of "majboori". And the moment she gives it that name, its an indication that the cvs are conveying or her character is converying that she is not wrong, instead its a sacrifice she is doing by hiding the truth! That is my biggest grudge! I would have sympathized with her fear, and I still sympathize with her trauma on getting emotionally blackmailed by Shobha ( I will never forgive Shobha for this!) but definitely not if she thinks its her "majboori"! That is the worst excuse she can offer! It can only be her "majboori" if she believes that yash might not agree to BMT.In that case if she accepts that she is afraid of revealing the truth and she is not sure that Yash would agree to the BMT, I  would have been upset at her lack of trust in Yash ( surely by now, she knows that Yash would place someone's life above everything else. He might get mad at her, but he would not stop Ansh from donating the bone marrow), but still I would have understood her. But no! she says in her self thoughts that she trusts him more than herself. Yet she says "shayad wo maan ajyenge"! so basically, he self thoughts and her actions are contradictory in nature which makes her all the more confusing to the audience! 
Edited by DMKJ_VB - 11 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great short take which the story could be like this...! Thanks! 

AarYa Forever! ðŸ˜‰