16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth - Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago
@Angel

I have a request - would it be possible for you to make a VM with Bua on the oldie song 'Mera Naam Chin Chin Chu" please?

Here is the youtube link to the song:

Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
What what kya kya
How can prashanth end up in SM?

Expect the unexpected, expect the unexpected.

BUT THIS...
U HV GOT TO BE KIDDING ME...

Ok possible scenarios

As prashanth is in ICU his medication probably fails n he sleep walks to SM to see Ansh.
Or

He gets the bone marrow n comes to thank Ansh in person.LOL
Or
yash meets him in the ICU n says if u survive do drop by for tea.
or
aarti drags him to her place for show n tell.LOL

OR
Mr D gets him there to scare aarti

EDIT:
What the devil ??? All seem too hilarious to be true apart from the last one of course.
Gotto see the promo with my own eyes to believe.
No wait is this a promo ??? someone said scroll at the end of the tv screen

Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
The new promo is scaring me cuz it makes me feel Yash will bring Prashant home, we will get loads of Prashant-Aarti scenes with Yash as usual in the background having no clue of what is going on, and his character as usual getting compromised for the sake of "building up the story!" I understand that the story is importan, but if in that process they are sidelining the male lead and making him look dumb every time, I'm sorry they aren't doing their job right! If this happens, I want GC to quit the show!
PS. No brickbats please, but this is assuming they will not reveal the truth to Yash again this week and thus his character will not have much to do, and oh my god, GC can really set the screeen on fire with powerpacked sceneds! I love KS,  and Aarti, but plz its high time we get some AarYa!
Yeah my complaint too Kashish. 
Please don't make a fool of Yash.
But you know what from a story pov it will be good.
They can have sooo many hits and misses and misleading precaps
P-A convo and Y in the bg and they can fool us another 100 times. LOL

But yaar not this

Hope Yash gets to know the truth before he brings P home.
But if he gets to know the truth why in the name of GOD will he bring him home.

Maybe P does a run with Ansh once again and brings him to SM.
But then why will he do that?

I will stop else i am going to think of some more illogical things
Are Deepti, how many more misleading precaps yaar??
I am actually getting sick of Yash getting lied to and really it's like everyone is manipulating him however!
I would have to agree with you on that lying bit Chavvi (?). It does get annoying to see someone being lied to repeatedly but I guess that's done to keep the drama factor intact. I think the CVs are trying to play it safe till the TRPs come out because right now, they really can't tell whether their tracks are working but drama always brings in TRPs. I do think though that the dragfest is finally gonna end this week so I'm just controlling myself till then. Plus Gurmeet-Kratika's performances often causes me to overlook such stuff. What I do look outward to right now is actually Yash's reactions. I hope the CVs would handle that with care, actually I have full faith and confidence in them. They would surely do a good job. =)
This is for yash

1. 1
    Watch their eyes. Whenever you ask your partner to explain something, take note of where their eyes go. Your left or your right side? Looking to the left could mean your guy or girl is lying to you. Looking to the left (their eyes go to your left, but it would be their right) means they are creating what they are saying- thinking up what they are going to say next. If they look to your right, they are remembering whatever they are about to say from memory, and means they are likely telling the truth.

2. 2
    Watch to see if his hands go into his pockets, or he's somehow covering his palms. This is an instinctive move to conceal- he is covering something up.
    • This one goes for guys only.
      • Is she covering her throat? This means that she feels threatened, and it could potentially mean she's lying.
    • This one goes for girls only.
      • Take note of how he or she is reacting to you. Are they getting hostile, or irritated? This is a sign they are lying. Someone who is telling the truth has no need to get angry at someone else asking them, for example, about where they were last night if they were truly where they say they were. Reacting in a nervous way is also a red flag.
  3. 3
    Watch their expressions. There are other ways their eyes will reveal what is really going on in their head. Can they not look you in the eye? Not being able to look someone in the eyes while lying is an obvious one. But there's one you may not be too familiar with. Is he or she looking into your eyes for long periods of time, almost as if they're staring you down? Staring or keeping their gaze on your eyes and not looking away can mean they are trying to gain control. It can also mean your guy or girl is trying to gain your trust in some way by showing that they can look at you while they're talking. A person telling the truth is going to have a regular eye pattern, looking at you for a few seconds and then looking away again.
  4. 4
    Pay attention to the body language. Wrapping a leg around a chair leg is another sign. It's an outer sign of inner restraint- he or she is instinctively doing this because they are holding something back. You're not getting the whole truth. Also look out for folded arms or crossed legs.
  5. 5
    See if they go pale. If his or her face goes pale it indicates they're fearful, and if it gets flushed or turns red/pink it indicates shame or anger.
  6. 6
    Take note of whether he/she pauses before answering or answers the question very quickly, maybe even before you have finished asking the question. These are signs he/she is lying.
  7. 7
    Watch their mannerisms. Are they being too polite or overly apologetic? This may indicate your guy or girl is lying.
  8. 8
    After you have asked a question, do they ask you to repeat it? Do they repeat the question themselves? These are indicators your partner is lying to you.
  9. 9
    Any body language your guy or girl is giving off that isn't normal for them could be a sign they are lying. (Ex. using more or less hand gestures than normal while explaining something).

/

This is for yash for the after math of Arati devorce truthπŸ˜›it might help out in coaping

How to Cope When a Spouse Lies

By Writer, eHow Contributor

Learning how to cope when a spouse lies is very difficult. Lying arouses a range of emotions in spouses. Spouses may lie for many reasons, such as because they are planning a surprise, because they want to protect their partner's feelings or because they want to protect themselves from the consequences of their own actions.

Instructions

Take a step back. When you learn that your spouse has lied to you, the worst thing you can do is to fly off the handle and just react to the hurt. You need to take a step back, take a deep breath and let yourself hurt, but then you need to confirm whether or not your spouse actually lied.

Confirm if your spouse lied. You can confirm your spouse's honesty by verifying the lie with another source. For example, if your best friend tells you they saw your spouse out at a meal while you were under the impression they were at work; then ask your spouse directly. If your spouse denies being out for a meal, reveal that your friend saw them there.

Decide how you will react. Do you confront them? Do you express your anger? Can you forgive them? The answers to those questions are usually found in the answers to these questions: Does the lie threaten your faith and security in the marriage? Does it threaten your financial well-being? Is the lie about an unhealthy habit that could endanger you or your children? If the answer to any of those three questions is "yes," then you need to decide not only how to confront your spouse, but how you want to handle the fallout.

Handle the fallout. The fallout of a lie can be as simple as a soul-searching conversation or as difficult as kicking your spouse out. Somewhere in the middle is seeking marriage counseling. The problem with lies is that if your spouse lied to you once, you have to wonder how many other times they've lied? Lies injure the trust in a marriage. Without trust, marriage is a difficult relationship to maintain. You also have to ask yourself, can you forgive the lie?

Forgive the lie. Forgiving the lie is about more than just forgiving your spouse, it's about forgiving yourself and letting go of your anger. It's about directly confronting why your spouse lied and not necessarily the substance of the lie itself. Forgiveness is not always easy, and even if your marriage is shaken by the lie and you must work together to rebuild that foundation of trust, your first step will always be forgiveness. Until that happens, you will cling to the anger, the hurt and the bitterness the lie engendered.

Tips & Warnings

• Lies are symptoms of other problems in a marriage. Practice what you preach--do not lie to your spouse.

• If your spouse is lying about a potentially life-threatening habit such as drug abuse, alcohol addiction or gambling, seek professional help for yourself and your spouse

Good Morning Lovelies...Hope you all had a great weekend! 😊

@Indu: Good Morning Pal...Have a fabulous day πŸ€—

@Pearl: Thank you for the written promo...I saw it while I was watching Fear Files but my reading Hindi isn't that good all I understood was that something big was happening on Wed at 10:30pm and it as to do with P & Aarti πŸ˜†

@Kadeen: ha you're reaction was the same as mine when I read the translation cause at first I was like okay the truth about P is coming out on Wednesday but then i read Pearl's post and it like WTH???...then I said to myself bring on the drama cause the faster they deal with P the faster we can get Yash's reaction πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

@Prasadini: thank you for those articles πŸ˜Š

EDIT: So P is coming to the SM, there's a lot of possibilities why and how he comes to the Mansion but whatever the reason is, I know by Friday there will be a big explosion that's a given πŸ€’ πŸ€” πŸ˜­

I know that KS and GC are gonna kill the upcoming track, whatever happens b/t aarYa and P I just don't want Aayu to get too affected *fingers crossed* 

Gotta go get ready for work...Happy Discussions Everyone!!!

Have a great day and a wonderful blessed week ahead πŸ€—πŸ€—