16/11:Dragon Club : The silence of truth - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Deepti1808

to tell u the truth when bua brought in the word swargvaasi pati i was like finally finally yash will start thinking about the past
but nooo he even has a FB in the car about those words but still he is not curious
and what is annoying is that if he seriously does not care y did he not stop bua's rant
he just stood there

becoz he knows bua's rant cannot be stopped! becoz he knows the only person who can stop bua is SP! he is clearly least bothered about what bua says! on friday's episode, his expressions showed that!

I think GC plays Yash to perfection, and the reactions of Yash are based on how the director wants Yash to behave, he even said that in a recent interview. So Yash's indifference towards Aarti, before and after the Mumbai track was what was required of Yash's character! Every dialogue, every scene proves it!

as far as I am concerned, his indifference before the Mumbai track was fine for me, becoz for a man like Yash, thats normal.and it does not make him heartless or wrong! he had no reason to enquire about aarti's past! he wanted a mother for his daughters, and as far as he knew, she wanted a father for her son..and he fulfilled his side of the bargain ( not just as a deal, he actually loved Ansh like his own son), and expected her to keep hers, without interfering in his personal life! As SP himself told him, he never liked anyone else, even his family members interering in his arpita space!
The only thing that was wrong was his calmness after the boxing match...can't call it indifference at all! He was highly attentive to aarti. But how he could not realize what was bpthering her was absurd, but that was done consciously by the director ( we had many self talks by Yash in those 2 days. were he keeps wondering whats wrong with aarti but is unable to find the reason). I guess it was done because, even then Yash did not realize that his behaviour towards aarti had been wrong. In fact even after the boxing match, he lost his cool with her whenever she mentioned that night, or when he saw the tabeez on her hand! That was done becoz his guilt was shown when aarti went missing.
However, after that , he has done everything in his power to keep her happy. 
I don't think its right to excuse aarti's faults by saying that yash should have tried to find out more about her past! How in the world is he to know that its something about her past! and why would he even think about her swargwaasi husband when he has been told that she was worried about Shobha!
ria ria ria 
i am in no doubt GC plays yash to perfection.
but as a viewer i hv certain expectations.
even kadeen misunderstood me.
i hope u go through my subsequent posts.

yeah i am not saying he conclude that the thing upsetting her is her past i just want there to be some trigger to make him think about her past.
i am more in favor of what kirthi has said on the matter.
ssromani: i soo missed out on sharing my views this whole week u wont believe it. the minute he said he was angry at himself i wanted to talk about it. 
i was happy that the cvs r addressing some of the issues we viewers were having
now all that is left is some paypal aarti bonding moments .
lets hope they grant that wish too.
Originally posted by lulujjj

The twilIght is setting in, for,

But us two, also getting immersed in to passion.

No possibility to wait for the morrow, lest a day is prevented being.

The flowers, the fruits and their juices, the flowing waters, all suggest succumbing to desire.

After all who will be unwilling if the other is willing

To ask for what you want, is the beauty of love

It is as-if my duty to give when asked by you.

The joy of love is as-if a right of both the lovers (POST Marriage)

Whoever it may be to ask, it only celebrates youth.

AARYA Romance  Next week Tensed filled episodes so enjoy

Two lovers singing dancing and dreaming about their future who are going to unite in the marital bliss " Ange maalai mayyakam yaarukkaga" The twilIght is setting in, for,

Film Ooty varai uravu
Lyric Kannadassan
Nice melodious song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku1Ek0yaex0

excellent 
loved it very much
please one request ---
can you post this lovely post on the MF
Originally posted by Deepti1808

ria ria ria 
i am in no doubt GC plays yash to perfection.
but as a viewer i hv certain expectations.
even kadeen misunderstood me.
i hope u go through my subsequent posts.

yeah i am not saying he conclude that the thing upsetting her is her past i just want there to be some trigger to make him think about her past.
i am more in favor of what kirthi has said on the matter.

i know..as viewers we all have certain expectations...and that differs from person to person. and that also differs from what the director expects Yash and aarti to be. Thats the reason why Yash's certain actions seem not right to some, while it seems normal to me.while aarti's certain actions seem explicable to some, while I can't relate to them at all...its becoz our perceptions are different. I guess the director perceives Yash as I do, and Aarti as some others 😆...that explains it all!

P.S: i mentioned GC becoz I saw that u mentioned him ,but I got what u were trying to say. I just mentioned that it was actually the director's perception of Yash , and since many times our expectations vary from the director's perceptions...we tend to feel dissatisfied with a particular character.Thats perfectly alright!

Ria u said it all.
i am just nodding in agreement.
@Meena Congratulations for the color change.

*Just peeped in saw it,back to reading*
ria i will tell u why i wanted yash to react in someway while Bua was ranting
this was not the first time she was doing so
her accusations were totally misplaced n dispropotionate with the so called offense aarti had comitted.

the changed dynamics of aarya relation
yash's repeated claims that he is there for her, that he will support her, that they r not separate but united as one.

so when the director made yash say all this can u blame me for not complaining when he keeps mum instead of coming to her defense at once

Good Morning People!

@Kirthi, Kadeen, Indu, Anonee, Deepti, Asha, Angel, Ria, Morris, Anitu
, Zet, Anonee, Shobha, fantastic discussion,debating,insights,WU people..loved reading it all.👏👏👏👏👏👏
I am sindhu a type of  melodious  song

Dont know the raagam and dont understand/dont know the sorrow

Even though i have a father and a mother  Still dont have relations and dont know to tell that too.

What kind of name does a non existent relationship have

Who is the mother and father of travelling songs

Look at the game i am playing with destiny

who sow the seeds for the nonplaying

there are swaras in a song there are swaras in my song as well, find it.

When a girl calf is looking for its mom Still dont have the right to call her as a mom

What is my fate, what is my initials Please tell me what is my fate and what is my intial 

Aarti the orphan who adopted her "IN LAWS" as her parents obeyed them in all circumstances
she hid the truth to her husband that she is a divorcee,  her  "EX LAWS"  now force her to reveal her past to save their only son,  did she ever  knew that this truth would come and make her life miserable when she realises that he  is "Man of words"  who never breaks his promise and turns away from his responsibilities, an abundant love he showers on her and her kids making her feel
"LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL"

She is the same as sindhu who is she? she too is an orphan as a child whose mother does not acknowledge her, she is pining for a family mother father etc...she is emoting this in a song...

ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THIS SONG IS BY ALAMELU
FILM SINDHU BHAIRAVI
LYRICS VAIRAMUTHU
MUSIC ILAYARAJA SOOTHING MELODY
SINGER K.S. CHITRA
DIRECTOR K.BALACHANDAR
BEST AWARD WINNER FOR THIS SONG AND SUHASINI BEST ACTRESS AND BEST FILM

Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago