Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Dowry is a serious issue but the reasoning is the same ...in giving kasams , asking to undergo tests , to emotionally blackmail to do your bidding , to use the fact that someone is madly in love to ask him do something atrocious .

Nobody in love should be asked to undergo any tests in this age ...neither a girl nor a guy .  

Yes i agree with u that both are to be blamed .

But now she is telling him Do what your heart tells you to ! Isn't it a bit late for that ? Controlling him emotionally to this extent and then telling him this ?

If i was in Arjun's place my eyes would have opened at this suggestion . He should say

' Now ? You tell me this now ?''

In the Arvi relation Arjun is the weaker one , besotted by her and hopelessly in love , willing to do even wrong things like a loveless marraige for her . She is the stronger one , the one who took advantage of that situation . That foolish youth will perhaps have my sympathy not this hard hearted girl .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineJulieDHillyloveFireLordPhoenixilovepyaarDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PURVI IS SELFISH (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Kools and Saffi I agree with both of you. Purvi only thought about her mother in all of this and didn't care about Arjun and Ovi. Ovi is at fault for wanting to marry a man who doesn't love her but loves someone else. But it's Purvi's foolishness that she agreed to the whims of Ovi and bargained with her for hr mother's happiness. Arjun was simply an idiot for agreeing to Purvi's demand but that was expected of him because he's totally besotted with Purvi and she basically has him wrapped around her pinky. But what I dislike the most is that Purvi demanded that Arjun prove his love for her. He got shot trying to save her, that wasn't enough for her. She wanted him to enter into an unhappy marriage all for her mother.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveilovepyaarDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
nina Ovi can cry her eyes  out after the divorce , she will simply have to understand .

But the torture Purvi has put the foolish ,eager to please guy through is simply unforgivable . He did everything , right or wrong...only to please her , to prove his love , so that she should say that he 'loved ' .

Even if the divorce happens this girl should not go scot free .  She has mentally tortured a human being and this is plain wrong . All these reasonings that this is a 'tyaag' etc is bull . She used him , period , and users must get their own consequences . Ovi got hers and so did he for immense foolisshness ...i see no reason why this girl should go scot free .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveJulieDilovepyaareshaaax3.Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

nina Ovi can cry her eyes  out after the divorce , she will simply have to understand .

But the torture Purvi has put the foolish ,eager to please guy through is simply unforgivable . He did everything , right or wrong...only to please her , to prove his love , so that she should say that he 'loved ' .

Even if the divorce happens this girl should not go scot free .  She has mentally tortured a human being and this is plain wrong . All these reasonings that this is a 'tyaag' etc is bull . She used him , period , and users must get their own consequences . Ovi got hers and so did he for immense foolisshness ...i see no reason why this girl should go scot free .

This is why I say these are -Ve character in disguise...Behind the fascad of Sanskars, Mahanta, Tyaag BS Archana and Purvi both have ruined lives and this is why I want to see them 2 be put in check and what they have dished out at others will come back to them like a booomarang..Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineHillylovekoolsadhu1000ilovepyaar

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Ovi - very stupid for marrying a guy, she clearly knows DOES NOT love her and deserves the heart break she will feel if they ever get divorced.

Arjun - very stupid and naive. Should never have agreed to marry Ovi in the first place.

Purvi  - Selfish for emotionally using and blackmailing Arjun into marrying Ovi knowing he is not in love with Ovi. She knew that he was stupidly in love with her and is willing to do ANYTHING for her and she took advantage of that.

Purvi - Stupid for had she really wanted to help Archana, then she should have told the whole story of Sachin's blackmail to Manav. Purvi does not know what honesty means but then again Archana brought her up and she also doesn't know how to speak the truth.

Hillylovekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Ovi - very stupid for marrying a guy, she clearly knows DOES NOT love her and deserves the heart break she will feel if they ever get divorced.
Ovi defo i stupid in marrying a guy who does not love her and on top of that he two timed both sisters..If I were her I would never have married a cheat like Arjun...I would let him rott in hell-Purvi...Yes she will have her heart broken into million pieces when Cheat Arjun decides to dump her per his great love sanskari Purvi's directions-challange...As purvi told him to follow his heart now Angry  ArVi have done the most damage to a girl who loved him the most..
Arjun - very stupid and naive. Should never have agreed to marry Ovi in the first place.

B4 agreeing to marry Ovi, He did a big blunder of falling in love with a sister of his fiance~..Did not tell either abt the other until he felt fine and dandy. Its a NO NO proposition...One should never fall for sibling or best friend of a fiance or GF...

Purvi  - Selfish for emotionally using and blackmailing Arjun into marrying Ovi knowing he is not in love with Ovi. She knew that he was stupidly in love with her and is willing to do ANYTHING for her and she took advantage of that.

Initially not her fault for accepting Arjun's love as she did not know he was engaged to her sis Ovi...But once she found out she should not have carried on this relationship...Sis does not let a dude break other sister's heart. NO NO Proposition Thumbs Down

Rest what you wrote I totally agree with...I just wanted to add the prephase of ArVi so called genuine, devine, true 4 month's love OuchDead

Purvi - Stupid for had she really wanted to help Archana, then she should have told the whole story of Sachin's blackmail to Manav. Purvi does not know what honesty means but then again Archana brought her up and she also doesn't know how to speak the truth.

THis 18 yrs young has lied, manipulated judge, people and than some...Yes if she loved her mother so much why did she not open her freaking mouth abt Sachu a yr ago? How can she know honesty when she is being raised by dishonest, manipulative mother a worse role model...Forget abt speaking the truth, they dont know when they are doing something wrong and grave mistakes..

HillyloveRuchikaarvilovekoolsadhu1000

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Purvi is selfish, this is a man who did everything so he could marry her and on the day of his wedding she asked him to marry her sister and today he is suffering. Arjun should have never listened to Purvi, he has ruined his life for nothing.

Hillylovekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
those who sacrifices their own happiness for others are not selfish.

Purvi wanted to see her mother happy. If Purvi married Arjun without listening to Ovi's deal and truth about Savita's trick didn't get revealed then everyone will say Purvi is selfish. she didn't utilise the chance to show her roylaity in uniting her mother with her family.

Now Archu got her family with the truth coming in front of everyone. So blaming Purvi for insulting Arjun's love is easy.

Arjun also decided to marry Ovi to give happiness to Purvi. Still now he is trying to keep Ovi for the happiness of Purvi and other family members.

Internally Purvi and Arjun are same. they wanted to see others happy face. They are not selfish.

If Ovi didn't go to Purvi with that deal then i'll call her selfless. but she used Purvi's weakness as her strength. Ovi placed a deal in front of Purvi to achcieve something for herself. If the truth didn't come out so early i don't think Ovi would have played any role in accepting Archu as her mother. She might have told to others with her mouth and pushed the blame on Savita, Teju and Sachin for not accepting archu into family. Just because the truth came out so early Ovi is safe and everyone thinks she is not selfish.

Real love understands others heart. Till now Ovi never showed any interest in understanding Arjun's heart. Even she made a deal with Purvi, Ovi didn't think what will be Arjun's reaction. She should know how difficult to forget for those two people who loved so much. She wants that to happen in a second. She was not able to accept Arjun didn't love her. but she wants Purvi to forget Arjun so easily.

Arjun and Purvi are trying to forget each other. that doesn't mean they should look at each other like enemies. they still can stay as friends. but Ovi wants Purvi to go out of the family. Did she ever thought about Purvi's future.

Arjun and Purvi are thinking about Ovi's future. but Ovi thinks about her own future. Ovi is the selfish person. Arjun and Purvi are not selfish.

Purvi and Arjun are victims of Ovi's selfish

Edited by newt2007 - 18 November 2012 at 10:44pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geetrana45-Shwetasri-jkhusiNadaCintaashfaque2012ameiliapeachesnplums

Post Reply New Post

Go to top