Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
More than Purvi, I find Arjun very stupid. I'm sorry, but why the hell would he even agree to marry Ovi?

Yes, I do agree that Purvi ruined Arjun and Ovi's lives for her own selfish problems, but Arjun agreeing was the most pathetic thing for me. Even in today's episode, he told her he regrets listening to her. Where was your brain two months ago when you blindly listened to your Purvi?

Instead of ruining Ovi's and his life now, he could at least try to work on his marriage and move on, but no, he keeps holding himself back. He isn't even trying!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15altuphalucs-07bhallaroxHillyloveshermaFireLordPhoenixDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PURVI IS SELFISH (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

altuphalu

altuphalu

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Arjun is the most spineless man I have ever seen. 

He gets married to a girl that he does not love and REMAINS married to her despite loving his wife's sister.

He makes the decision of getting married to OVI but does fulfill any of his marriage vows.

For a businessman he acts very helpless and dumb. He holds the answer to the love triangle between the three of them, yet he acts helpless in front of Ovi and Purvi.

And Ovi, knew before she got married to Arjun that Purvi and Arjun loved each other but she choose to get married to Arjun. 

She is selfish enough just to think of her own happiness. Nevermind she put three people's lives on hold with her decision.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15ilovepyaar

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
More like SELFLESS. she doesn't think of herself, jsut everyone else's happiness, or thinks what she can do may help the other even if it means loneliness and such for her own - she's anything but selfish. 

she didnt care she'd be ruining her own marriage, but did for her aai- ie being selfless
she wanted to break off relations with Arjun when AK got engage to Ovi jsut so Ovi wouldn't be mad - again selfless
she agreed to Ovi b/c she "loves" AK, and thought Archana would get her family back- again selfless

Purvi doesn't ask anything for herself- she just gives and gives and gives, even when she seriously shouldn't Stern Smile

She's ruined her own life just for other's happiness, forgetting she's put herself in a mess. So i don't see how she's selfish 

Edited by eshaaax3. - 16 November 2012 at 4:39pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupasimpletruthadittykandykandygeetrana45-Shwetasri-crazygirl4RDgaurav_ankita08NadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-jkhusiarjunpurvixoprityy89peachesnplumsHuma-Orchid25ashfaque2012

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Selfish..yes.
Helpless..also yes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15bhallaroxgaurav_ankita08ashfaque2012

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Selfish Heck Yes
Helpless Heck NO
Manipulative Heck Yes

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15Hillylovezonancs-07bhallaroxJulieDFireLordPhoenixshermagaurav_ankita08

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
This story seemed like Archana-Manav-Sharvni...
But though in this shravni backed out n reunited Arman..
Purvi she not only ruined her own life but also 2 peoples lifr how come she can do this to others,Yaar c'mon always think about every1 happiness that doesn't seems right...
I agree with u Ruchika...
@ prity ur view is accpeted but purvi has done selfishness with arjun n ovi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shermaFireLordPhoenixRuchikaarvilove

-Shwetasri-

Goldie

-Shwetasri-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Purvi is selfless. She did all that for her mother, not for her. Her mother would get the happiness. After what she did, her mother would leave her and go live in the D house. She did this out of her love for her mother. How come you guys can't see this?!

Selfish is a person who is self-centred, self-seeking, self-interested. And Purvi is none of these.

Just answer a question, whom would you choose - Your lover(whom you know for just 4/5 months) OR Your mother(who is nourishing you with her unconditional love for the past 18 years)?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDaathyaNadaCintaashfaque2012

crazygirl4RD

IF-Rockerz

crazygirl4RD

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
purvi is not selfish at all..she did for her mother happiness unlike ovi who did everything only for her self... if i would have been in purvi's place i would have choosed both n kicked off that another useless n not needed person...   as in short purvi should have kicked JLO off or pushed her off the cliff n get married to arjun ...   if she has done this or if she will ever do this then u all can call her SELFISH, n etc n etc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top