Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

PURVI IS SELFISH

Ruchikaarvilove IF-Rockerz
Ruchikaarvilove
Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I just loved today's episode TongueTongueTongue... Purvi is really very selfish. Her work is done so now she has left Arjun all alone to suffer... He has no one who can understand him with whom he could share his feelings... purvi understands him very well but She never want to listen to Arjun OuchOuch... Arjun 's anger was totally justifies todayClap... I would luv to see this Arjun 's anger more in the upcoming episodesClap... and coming to Teju's love story... I liked Sunny very much he is really coolSmileStarStar. It would be funny to watch their coffee date on monday... PURVI would now start living in the Deshmukh house.LOLLOLLOL... GOOD NIGHT ARVI DREAMS ? ? ? ?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15LoveAshvik..PlayfulKiss..HillyloveFireLordPhoenixgaurav_ankita08koolsadhu1000ilovepyaararjunpurvixoOrchid25

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Right. I agree U for your comment but my observation is that PURVI IS NOT SELFISH BUT HELPLESS. She not think only her. But Her Family. She is adopted daughter of Archana. Only this reason she can't want create any problem of Archana's family member are suffer. Only Ovi, she were very very helpless to stand for Arjun. When she around people then she avoid Arjun but when she lonely then all time she thinking ARJUN. Arjun 's anger also justified. I am very sad that he can't share his feelings anyone except Purvi. If Arjun 's anger more in the upcoming episodes only OVI then I will be happy. may be then time ovi feelings that Arjun is not made for her. He is made for Purvi. Then she will make any step that are reason ARVI united.

Another thing she loves arjun as much as arjun do ...but she couldn't express ...her eyes speaks louder than voice to arjun...

Edited by ashfaque2012 - 16 November 2012 at 7:33pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

purvishettygeetrana45love_me_notZaYa-Beintehaacocololo123adittykandykandyAshaNegiFanTeeya..PlayfulKiss..neha333.Nikki.rithika2012NadaCintajkhusigaurav_ankita08crazygirl4RDaathyaarjunpurvixoprityy89Orchid25

dumbo15 Senior Member
dumbo15
dumbo15

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

I just loved today's episode TongueTongueTongue... Purvi is really very selfish. Her work is done so now she has left Arjun all alone to suffer... He has no one who can understand him with whom he could share his feelings... purvi understands him very well but She never want to listen to Arjun OuchOuch... Arjun 's anger was totally justifies todayClap... I would luv to see this Arjun 's anger more in the upcoming episodesClap... and coming to Teju's love story... I liked Sunny very much he is really coolSmileStarStar. It would be funny to watch their coffee date on monday... PURVI would now start living in the Deshmukh house.LOLLOLLOL... GOOD NIGHT ARVI DREAMS ? ? ? ?

Totally agree w/ u!!! I musta said so many times how Purvi is so damn selfish!! That's why I feel he shouldn't go back to that stupid witch!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..JulieDHillylovebhallaroxgaurav_ankita08RuchikaarviloveilovepyaarDabulls23

geetrana45 Senior Member
geetrana45
geetrana45

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Yes purvi is selfish. She is selfish so she always thinks  first for her mother and family she never think of her happiness right? She gave her love her life all her happiness if this  means selfish than she  is  selfish...,, 
Anyway  Arvi  are made for each other sooner or later they will reunite but before that many twists and dramas  so just chill ArVians ... Hogi ArVi ki pyar ki jeet

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanuja1Nupadolce123ritsranveerraynalnandiniZaYa-Beintehaacocololo123adittykandykandyTeeya..PlayfulKiss..AshaNegiFanPancham101jkhusiNadaCintacrazygirl4RDaathyagaurav_ankita08prityy89arjunpurvixoashfaque2012Orchid25

prityy89 IF-Sizzlerz
prityy89
prityy89

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Purvi is not selfish girl...if she is she would not have sacrificed her life (arjun)...she loves arjun as much as arjun do ...but she couldn't express ...her eyes speaks louder dan voice to arjun...

geetrana45kandykandycocololo123ZaYa-Beintehaa.Nikki.NadaCintacrazygirl4RDgaurav_ankita08Orchid25ashfaque2012

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with the topic maker. Purvi is very selfish indeed. Not only is she selfish but also very manipulative just like her mother Archana. The mother daughter duo are both best at manipulating.

But yes Arjun does have someone who can understand him and that's Ovi. I just hope he realizes this someday.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dumbo15cs-07Hillylovegaurav_ankita08ilovepyaarkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

sri0365 Newbie
sri0365
sri0365

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
This notion that she is selfish, is absolutely ridiculous.  If she were selfish, why would she sacrifice her love and get Ovi married to Arjun.  Come on people, see some reason.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyZaYa-Beintehaa-Shwetasri-gaurav_ankita08NadaCintaarjunpurvixoprityy89eshaaax3.Huma-Orchid25ashfaque2012

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri0365

This notion that she is selfish, is absolutely ridiculous.  If she were selfish, why would she sacrifice her love and get Ovi married to Arjun.  Come on people, see some reason.

I totally respect ur view on this however I feel Purvi sacrificed her love for her own selfish reasons. She had an ulterior motive behind this. She only wanted her aai's happiness.Embarrassed

dumbo15ampliphycs-07Hillylovegaurav_ankita08FireLordPhoenixkoolsadhu1000ilovepyaarDabulls23ashfaque2012

Go to top