IF-Dazzler

samanthana

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals anything to look fwd ya WE Teri meri ki Sahara katana padega

Hi jhals

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1--sumana13--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IP ADDA - 16TH NOVEMBER 2012 (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jhalak29

IF-Rockerz

Jhalak29

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

hey any one here
me me shami ji

Erika1--sumana13--

Erika1

Goldie

Erika1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by anurao.66

Judy,

Please dont ever ask me to go to the go to that loony bin againAngryAngry.

I rather have no pictures but Wont go there and get my mood spoilt.

Anu

Anu, Run the episode in Youtube and take a screen shot

Judy, GD gave me but the format is not accepted here. That is the problem.

I will just have to do away with the pictures.

Anu

Anu change the format to jpeg, that's all, click on the picture and save in which format you want.Tongue

Thanks to uploader.

http://www.india-forums.com/edit_post_form.asp?PID=69635501&PN=6 creation Gallery has some images.

Edited by Erika1 - 17 November 2012 at 4:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71Jhalak29anurao.66--sumana13--sonia_1

yanka

Goldie

yanka

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
hello Adda sahelis... Hug 
I am back from my chutti.. and have not watched a single episode of IPK in the time i was away!!!! how have the episodes been?

logged into the forum and there is so much confusion, anger, angst ... what is happening?
There is still some hope of Barun staying back? I hear there is also some interview of Barun and Gul which has further fanned the anger...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeShegarf71--sumana13--sonia_1

Shegarf71

IF-Dazzler

Shegarf71

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Hi ho hi ho ..off to work I go...it's Saturday but I have no break...sab Ko weekend Mubarak ho!!

STAY STRONG...STAY SMILING..STAY THE ADDA VE!!Big smileHugcatch u later!

ROOOAAAR!!Angry

--sumana13--sonia_1

sonia_1

IF-Sizzlerz

sonia_1

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

A desire to become a woman of substance again.. to prove one's mettle lest you think she has forgotten "kiss mitti ki bani hai woh" ... to carry her husband's family in perfect harmony ... to surprise a loving husband with what she can achieve... The epitome of a perfect woman...who can rise beyond her background to win... the nayi soch.. which curiously did remind me of the horlicks for women ad...I was hoping they have a segment on the dinning table where Khoosieji has a cup of horlicks telling the women of the Raizada household it's benefits in today's fast paced world for women... A product advertisement feature would sure bring in some extra revenue...Embarrassed

A saddened Mami who feels lost for missing out on the opportunity of proving her worth even though she has crossed the ripe age of 40 which seemed to be  cut off limit for married women's beauty pageant...

Food for thought:
Mrs. Wadia a senior citizen beauty pageant can be looked into as well because the following adages says "life begins at 40",you can always be young at heart" .

A concerned husband who is worried what would would cute and pagal wife would get embroiled into next...he wants to avoid her getting hurt as most of her plans always tend to have hr on the receiving end...

The admission of the young wife with extra red cheeks that she cannot share with him the modus operendi.. her assurance that it is not a hair brained adventure like the ones she engaged in before... A stubble induced rabba vey follows...which was better than the tripping version in the last episode..

Aloving family.. what is left over that is... who encourage their daughter-in -law...soch nayi to the T again...

The heroine is being made ready to take over the mantle of carrying the show on her dainty shoulders...her better half who is attuned to her always takes the lead to help her with it... after all the exiting employee does the required  knowledge transfer to the new person who will take over the reins solely...

So we wait patiently for Monday's  Rabba vey with a silhouette focus...a reminder probably to the viewers that we will all be left soon with memories of it like a shadow in the distance to never be seen in full glory again...

So well said Koel Clap
@ blue...ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71--sumana13--sunshine99

Shegarf71

IF-Dazzler

Shegarf71

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

res
I still maintain, for me this screenplay is bigger than the actors, creatives and the PH, its about A&K at the fulcrum of a star-crossed love story, so I don't care what any actor or actress says about jobs or quitting or being fair, because at the end of the day are they being fair to the fans.
I want to remember A&K always, together, not another love interest of either one, or not any of them dying, so for me everyone can go to the furthest part of LOL I don't care, I refuse to change my decision based on actors or actresses OR PH.

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS A&K
THE CHARACTERS.

NB: I didn't listen to any interview (except the first radio), because I will not be swayed by anyone, I only read WU. Confused

It's ONLY about
A&K
&
their star-crossed love story,
everything else is not worth our time
 Come on guys don't give up the fight for A&K!

Plot to take the story forward with a happy ending for A&K and still continue the screenplay.
Before leaving for the ---- (USA or London or some other place) with their adoptive child or perhaps let the child stay with RM members. Let A&K discover that K.K.G has an identical twin sister, who is opposite in personality from K.K.G, i.e more like A.S.R's personality, and let them bring her to stay at RM to run AR designs. Let N.K fall in love with said twin sister and try to woo her, but she does to him what A.S.R did to K.K.G when they first met and take the story forward from there if they don't want to take a leap, because of A.S.R's sister's age and maternal grandmother's age, etc, and they can also show a gentleman falling in love with A.S.R's sister.
And in the event that the male-lead actor wants to return to the screenplay, then let the couple return from their overseas visit.

Thumbs Up
Erika Like your ideas!!it is about A&K but beyond that it may continue to be about Khushi's journey and how she lives without her Arnavji...I am curious...I love strong women...wud love to see her journey...would u?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1sunshine99anurao.66

kalyanireddy

Goldie

kalyanireddy

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
satisfied,emoticon,face,fun,happy,smile,smiley,emotion,funny 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top