Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP ADDA - 16TH NOVEMBER 2012 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 108

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
A desire to become a woman of substance again.. to prove one's mettle lest you think she has forgotten "kiss mitti ki bani hai woh" ... to carry her husband's family in perfect harmony ... to surprise a loving husband with what she can achieve... The epitome of a perfect woman...who can rise beyond her background to win... the nayi soch.. which curiously did remind me of the horlicks for women ad...I was hoping they have a segment on the dinning table where Khoosieji has a cup of horlicks telling the women of the Raizada household it's benefits in today's fast paced world for women... A product advertisement feature would sure bring in some extra revenue...Embarrassed

A saddened Mami who feels lost for missing out on the opportunity of proving her worth even though she has crossed the ripe age of 40 which seemed to be  cut off limit for married women's beauty pageant...

Food for thought:
Mrs. Wadia a senior citizen beauty pageant can be looked into as well because the following adages says "life begins at 40",you can always be young at heart" .

A concerned husband who is worried what would would cute and pagal wife would get embroiled into next...he wants to avoid her getting hurt as most of her plans always tend to have hr on the receiving end...

The admission of the young wife with extra red cheeks that she cannot share with him the modus operendi.. her assurance that it is not a hair brained adventure like the ones she engaged in before... A stubble induced rabba vey follows...which was better than the tripping version in the last episode..

Aloving family.. what is left over that is... who encourage their daughter-in -law...soch nayi to the T again...

The heroine is being made ready to take over the mantle of carrying the show on her dainty shoulders...her better half who is attuned to her always takes the lead to help her with it... after all the exiting employee does the required  knowledge transfer to the new person who will take over the reins solely...

So we wait patiently for Monday's  Rabba vey with a silhouette focus...a reminder probably to the viewers that we will all be left soon with memories of it like a shadow in the distance to never be seen in full glory again...

Edited by sunshine99 - 16 November 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

arshilover75svmiamimussamanthanaShegarf71Crazygd4anurao.66--sumana13--clarissajohnsonia_1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IP ADDA - 16TH NOVEMBER 2012 (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Girls,

I tried to add some photos sourced to me by GD, last night. But unfortunately I cant upload it because it is not in GIF format. I tried very hard the whole morning but I have to say I am sorry I am unable to post pictures in the post.

Anu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shegarf71Crazygd4--sumana13--clarissajohn

anurao.66

IF-Rockerz

anurao.66

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

A desire to become a woman of substance again.. to prove one's mettle lest you think she has forgotten "kiss mitti ki bani hai woh" ... to carry her husband's family in perfect harmony ... to surprise a loving husband with what she can achieve... The epitome of a perfect woman...who can rise beyond her background to win... the nayi soch.. which curiously did remind me of the horlicks for women ad...I was hoping they have a segment on the dinning table where Khoosieji has a cup of horlicks telling the women of the Raizada household it's benefits in today's fast paced world for women... A product advertisement feature would sure bring in some extra revenue...Embarrassed

A saddened Mami who feels lost for missing out on the opportunity of proving her worth even though she has crossed the ripe age of 40 which seemed to be  cut off limit for married women's beauty pageant...

Food for thought:
Mrs. Wadia a senior citizen beauty pageant can be looked into as well because the following adages says "life begins at 40",you can always be young at heart" .

A concerned husband who is worried what would would cute and pagal wife would get embroiled into next...he wants to avoid her getting hurt as most of her plans always tend to have hr on the receiving end...

The admission of the young wife with extra red cheeks that she cannot share with him the modus operendi.. her assurance that it is not a hair brained adventure like the ones she engaged in before... A stubble induced rabba vey follows...which was better than the tripping version in the last episode..

Koel,

You have described the episode so eloquently and it was indeed Brilliant. I have really loved it. I loved the way you related it to Mrs. Wadia  and the Horlicks ad. The Haldi loop has be closed today. Let us see what happens on Monday.

Anu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshilover75Crazygd4sunshine99--sumana13--clarissajohnsonia_1

Crazygd4

IF-Dazzler

Crazygd4

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Girls,

I tried to add some photos sourced to me by GD, last night. But unfortunately I cant upload it because it is not in GIF format. I tried very hard the whole morning but I have to say I am sorry I am unable to post pictures in the post.

Anu

Anu, koel and kanan ..Hug

@Anu..thanks for opening ADDA..

ask ritz..she did it once..i don't know how...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--clarissajohn

Crazygd4

IF-Dazzler

Crazygd4

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Food for thought:

Aloving family.. what is left over that is... who encourage their daughter-in -law...soch nayi to the T again...

The heroine is being made ready to take over the mantle of carrying the show on her dainty shoulders...her better half who is attuned to her always takes the lead to help her with it... after all the exiting employee does the required  knowledge transfer to the new person who will take over the reins solely...

So we wait patiently for Monday's  Rabba vey with a silhouette focus...a reminder probably to the viewers that we will all be left soon with memories of it like a shadow in the distance to never be seen in full glory again...

Koel an awesome one...loved it..

@red LOL

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazygd4

Food for thought:

Koel an awesome one...loved it..

@red LOL

thank you, dhanyavaad.. our mission always to bring a smile if IPK fails ..*announcement with folded hands*LOL

--sumana13--clarissajohnsonia_1

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Bookmarking.. catch you all later

clarissajohn

IF-Sizzlerz

clarissajohn