samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shegarf71

👏THANKS ANU...FOR OPENING...

MAY THIS SUPPORTING CAST CREATE HISTORY NEVER SEEN BEFORE...TO THEM!!👏

Res...with a stubble to die for!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PART ONE MAHAPOST ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE QUEST FOR CONFIDENCE,SELF RESPECT AND INDEPENDANCE...KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA STYLE...

But first...ARSHI PARENTING 101...

A typical parenting differences argument...

A new DAD...trying to make his adopted son feel loved and at home...

A new MOM...trying to teach her child the value and meaning of right and wrong...trying her way to show love with discipline...

A couple now differing in ideologies on almost everything...but desiring the same end result...they both know it...but still have to try it their own way!!

Their principles and nature not allowing any one of them to succumb to the pressures of the other...they maybe in love and they may do anything for each other...but they will continue to pick the path they travel...individually based on their own individual perceptions...

NOW DO YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE PULLED INTO THE VERTEX...??
IT'S THE TORNADO CALLED ARSHI...THEY ARE TRULY AN ENIGMA!!

We see the ASR participate in the Diwali pooja...but with a straight face...we see him hand gifts but his way...he will remain who he is...Arnav Singh Raizada...even it be a modified Khushi's Laad Governer!!

He gives the gifts always most useful and guaranteed to be liked by the family while telling them what each gift is...but with Khushi and Aarav...he uses the element of surprise!!He knows it will give them joy to play that game!!Khushi loves surprises and so does the little boy!!

Khushi worried about ASR talking to Aarav but somewhere in her heart knows...Arnavji would not yell at Aarav!Yes Khushi you know him...just need to be confident of that knowledge!!like he is about you!

Her joy is pretty evident first when she sees the room given to Aarav...loving what her Arnavji has done but worried about the implications of the gift on Aarav!!Also,the ...You Are The Best Dad in the world !!...comment was super adorable by Aarav but it seemed to dampen Khushi's happiness ?...hmmm...
Slight jealousy?...Maybe!Mostly not,becoz it's Khushi!! But the taunt at her method of parenting DID NOT HELP ASR!!But then...that is ASR!

The righteous mom in her telling her spouse not to spoil their child rotten...don't reward his bad behavior!!...Mehnge tofhe...sound familiar??ASR cud never win KKG over with expensive gifts...it was always about thoughtful heartfelt non fancy gifts...
The soft hearted but tough on outside Dad..telling his spouse his reasons for spoiling his son!! He wants to buy his son all the happiness...using his money is matter of factly...why can't he  get him whatever he wants...

Funnily,what struck me is the following...

Khushi:Usse lagega ki asli duniya aisi hai...ki usse Jo chahiye milega...usse paise ka mol kaise patta chalega agar usse sab kuch itni aasani se mil jayega...

Long term thinking on Khushi's part...also wanting to show Asli duniya...interesting...the real world that ASR always talks about...

ASR:kya Zaroorat hai...jab tak main hoon...usse comfortable karne ke liye...

Short term thinking on ASR's part..wanting to provide immediate happiness without thinking of long term repercussions...protecting Aarav from disappointment...interesting...ASR always protects the ones he loves from the harshness of the real world...he has seen it but sides no reason why someone who he loves should be burdened with the realities ...he will always try to save them from heartache... 

Khushi:usse har cheez paane ke liye mehnhtyyat karne ki Lagan honi chahiye...
Uske bartaav ke liye...usse cheez tab milegi jab woh acchi tarha se pesh aayega...

Reward for good behavior...long term focus...teaching right and wrong...

ASR:Hard work and Behaviour are two different things...

Both necessary to support the growth of a good human being!

Khushi trying to be the nurturer of the child and using her rights as a parent...
ASR trying to be the provider of the child and using his rights as a parent...
Khushi trying to make him happy in a long term life...
ASR trying to ease his life and make him happy in short term time right now...

SO EVERYONE ASKED THEMSELVES HOW DID THIS MONEY TALK BETWEEN THEM COME INTO PLAY??

In ASR's eyes ...it was about providing for his child...who needs reassurance and an environment to adopt this as his new home...and because he used money to do so...it is his decision that stands and he is capable of these decisions...he did not say..Khushi you can't make these decisions..he said...I can make these decisions!!

But Khushi took the underlying message to be ...somewhat due to her Khuddar and strong independent nature...that She Does not Make Money so she can't contribute to these decisions...Just becoz of Him being ASR and dressing and working as a top businessman!!

AAPKA BETA...AAPKA PAISA...JAISE HUM KUCH HAIN HI NAHIN...

Then they shoot off to a tangent...:))...So typical of Arshi!!He says something he did not mean to sound as it did...and she took what he said as a judgement on her character and capability...so showed him that she was able to provide help due to which she safeguarded his company as well as financially benefitted the company !!

She did run a bussiness...he agrees but you did...not anymore though!!

She shoots off her famous"don't know what to do yet but I accept this challenge..I'll find a way!!"...how many times we have seen Khushi do this...take on something without knowing anything about it!!

I can earn more than you!!...Khushi says!
He's amused...Jalebi Tal ke??!...not smart ASR...oh,dear!!HERE WE GO AGAIN...LOVE THESE TWO...they never back down from a challenge!!

TURRAM KHAN...LAAD GOVERNER...:))...oh,Khushi!!

And you think he's going to let her go on with how she is responsible for the safety and success of his self made bussiness??
THE GREAT ASR..WILL NOT STAND BEING MADE TO LOOK WEAK!!
Against his ideologies ...and ego...he has plenty of that and so does she!!

Hum apna Guzaara kar sakte hain...MAD KKGSR..,
NO YOU CAN'T...MAD ASR...UFF!!

So he throws her weak points at her...A brain, selfrespect,confidence,standing,belief in ones own capabilities and the power to make your dreams come true...
NOT AVAILABLE IN KKGSR!!

CHALLENGE UNKNOWINGLY THROWN...CHALLENGE UNFLINCHINGLY ACCEPTED!!DEAL...DONE!!

Halwai ki Beti...will prove him wrong!!And how!!
Aap what the...what the...kehte jaye!!

And now...time to address...

THE QUEST FOR CONFIDENCE,SELF RESPECT AND INDEPENDANCE...KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA STYLE...

If you have read this far...:))...jalebis and coffee for you...coz we are just getting started!!:))

OFF SCREEN MESSAGE:ek tarfa Baath cheet ke shahenshah -e-alam...
Neta ki tarha baashan dete jaate hain...saamne waala kya kehna chahta hai...sunte hi nahin...hmmm!

Next follows the most hilarious screen moment of all time by KKG!!STANDING OVATION SANAYA !!!

"HP jitne bhi aloo hain unhein immediately cheelo...
Aur mujhe Pyaaz ke saare chilke uttre  huye chahiyen...
Aur bhoolna mat...rajma cooker mein dhaal do...
WHAT THE!!...tumne rajma bhigoye nahin??
Mujhe besan chahiye abhi...issi waqt..DO YOU GET THAT??!""

All in ASR style!!Just priceless!!The fact that I typed that entire monologue word to word should tell you how hard I laughed and how much I loved it!!APPLAUSE!!

The Khabari brothers providing relief as usual acting as brainstorming partners for our Khushi!!
Loved the new Khabari!!

Off screen messages  alert:
...KAHIN YEH DHERI HUMME BHAARI NA PADH JAYE!!
..NAZAR HATI TOH GHATNA GHATTI!!
...AGAR AAP NE NAZAR HATTAYI..TOH SAAMNE WAALA YEH SOCHEGA KE AAP BAIBHEET HO RAHE HAIN...WOH AAPKO DABBAKE RAKHEGA!!
...SAWAAL KA JAWAAB SAWAAL MEIN DIJIYE!!
...USKO APNE HI BAATON MEIN ULJA KE RAKHIYE!!

...IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM CONFUSE THEM!!
...We hear you CVs!!

Khushi getting ready to be Vishwasth...Prabandh and Nidaar Naari!!
CONFIDENT,READY AND BRAVE!!
Lol...Mamiji..full of great observations!!...HUMESHA SAR uncha rakhein!Phatti Saari trying to be Giraffe!!...
Khushi practicing her newly acquired skills on a easy target first...Doodhwaala!!priceless expressions from Mamiji and HP and confused Doodhwaala!!Sanaya just fab!!

Off screen message alert??:Jaisa hum chahenge  waisa hi hoga!!
Humme bussiness karna aagaya!!...hmmm

Thinking Big!!...so many messages in one episode!
...Inke  dimaag ma roj roj naya programme chalta hain...aaj na jaane KAUNSA naya channel chalat hai?

Bait thrown by ASR!!...bait caught by Khushi!!He does know her well!
She will come to the office after him!!HOW TYPICAL AND TWISTED A COUPLE??...our Arshi,!He tries to manao her by first raising her jealousy!!:)))

END OF PART ONE...COMING NEXT PART TWO...

Roaar :

Standing oviation Applause..

You have peeled off  ARSHi ideologies  and thoughts in parenting👏

Loved ur SOH with Off screen dialgues of Our Sanaka Devi.

Waiting for PART -2😃
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ADDA...WHY SOONSAAN...WHY NO SHOR SHARAABA..!!!...CRICKETS CHIRPING...JUNGLE MEIN SHER MISSING...HMMM...KOI BAAT NAHIN...

POSTED MAHAPOST PART ONE...TO AVOID GIVING EVERYONE A HEADACHE FROM READING CONTINUOUSLY...PART TWO FOLLOWING SHORTLY...PLEASE READWA...PAGE ONE ON THIS ADDA...

🤗

LOVES,MEENU
samanthana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shegarf71

ADDA...WHY SOONSAAN...WHY NO SHOR SHARAABA..!!!...CRICKETS CHIRPING...JUNGLE MEIN SHER MISSING...HMMM...KOI BAAT NAHIN...

POSTED MAHAPOST PART ONE...TO AVOID GIVING EVERYONE A HEADACHE FROM READING CONTINUOUSLY...PART TWO FOLLOWING SHORTLY...PLEASE READWA...PAGE ONE ON THIS ADDA...

🤗

LOVES,MEENU

Roaaar  mai  yahan ..  tum  Kahaan 😆r

Why ADDA is dry today

Where our PANCH sherrniii
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanthana

Roaaar  mai  yahan ..  tum  Kahaan 😆r

Why ADDA is dry today

Where our PANCH sherrniii

Hey Sammy!!Thanks for reading and commenting!!looks kike everyone having a busy Sunday!!
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
credit uploader
if I can't have A&K, I want N.K and KKG's twin sister.😆

Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hello Friends, I am not sure how many of you are online... I wanted to take break for a long time.. but now I am on a mandate hiatus from watching TV or browsing the net due to ill health...
I have been deduced with Jaundice and advised complete rest. No laptop /No TV.. In a way I am happy because the last episode Isaw was the one where Sheetal is sent off and Arnav and Kushi decide to adopt Arav. It gave me a sense of closure for IPK...
I will be back soon... Tata and take care...
samanthana thumbnail

Originally posted by: abavi

hello Friends, I am not sure how many of you are online... I wanted to take break for a long time.. but now I am on a mandate hiatus from watching TV or browsing the net due to ill health...

I have been deduced with Jaundice and advised complete rest. No laptop /No TV.. In a way I am happy because the last episode Isaw was the one where Sheetal is sent off and Arnav and Kushi decide to adopt Arav. It gave me a sense of closure for IPK...
I will be back soon... Tata and take care...

Hi Vi,

Sorry to hear that.

HEalth is important..

take care of your health first...
borreg thumbnail
knock knock..

anyone home🤗
samanthana thumbnail

Originally posted by: borreg