Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

borreg thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simplelife09

four days..not planning to go anywhere..

JalebiG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simplelife09

Hahahah hinting at me? πŸ˜›

borreg thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JelebiGovernaar

Balasaheb Thackery died today...so almost like bandh

borreg thumbnail
did u both hear Sanaya's interview?

i have not heard it...but MF seems irritated with herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JalebiG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: borreg

did u both hear Sanaya's interview?

i have not heard it...but MF seems irritated with herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I did listen to it, idk why

But she was extremely fierce and feisty in her answers..she for whatever reason came on and said what she did, but contradicted herself and her beliefs in my opinion.
The tone I'm sure did not sit well with everyone, but for me I was facepalming trying to figure out why this girl would go and put herself in this kichidi with statements like "bunch of people" the show is bigger than BS, it's like putting your hand in a lions mouth ( pun intended my shernis! πŸ˜‰ )
borreg thumbnail

I did listen to it, idk why

But she was extremely fierce and feisty in her answers..she for whatever reason came on and said what she did, but contradicted herself and her beliefs in my opinion.
The tone I'm sure did not sit well with everyone, but for me I was facepalming trying to figure out why this girl would go and put herself in this kichidi with statements like "bunch of people" the show is bigger than BS, it's like putting your hand in a lions mouth ( pun intended my shernis! πŸ˜‰ )

apparently i hear this too is scripted😑😑😑

because the call dropped at all the important questions and people have heard BS on the background tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

all are hand in glove...basically Gul matta and her flop plans

JalebiG thumbnail
apparently i hear this too is scripted😑😑😑

because the call dropped at all the important questions and people have heard BS on the background tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

all are hand in glove...basically Gul matta and her flop plans

I agree, probably a desperate attempt to salvage, SI also said gul is a wonderful person.

This is what cracked me up: SI saying I told gul just this morning that she need not justify herself to anyone. And in the next sentence goes on justifying gul on air...
borreg thumbnail

I agree, probably a desperate attempt to salvage, SI also said gul is a wonderful person.

This is what cracked me up: SI saying I told gul just this morning that she need not justify herself to anyone. And in the next sentence goes on justifying gul on air...

common sense is not common anymoreπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

seriously...even BS interview ..he never discloses his family stuff...she asked him about his brother weeding...all scripted..

Sanaya Irani has lost it completely..how can the veiwers worry about 200 workers...not that we are asking to close the show..besides SP is famous for ending the show on their own...😑😑

there is a new serial Kali coming up soon..donot know who is gonna get axed now?
JalebiG thumbnail
And also apparently Suzana the IPK SP liaison has said something along the lines of 'the characters are what make the show not actors' - complete paraphrasing here but why would a SP employee in their right mind show this type of attitude when the whole fandom is down their throat? Shows ego and lack of concern for fans wishes...I suppose that won't sit down well either..unsubscriptions are on their way..lol