Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sunshine99

A desire to become a woman of substance again.. to prove one's mettle lest you think she has forgotten "kiss mitti ki bani hai woh" ... to carry her husband's family in perfect harmony ... to surprise a loving husband with what she can achieve... The epitome of a perfect woman...who can rise beyond her background to win... the nayi soch.. which curiously did remind me of the horlicks for women ad...I was hoping they have a segment on the dinning table where Khoosieji has a cup of horlicks telling the women of the Raizada household it's benefits in today's fast paced world for women... A product advertisement feature would sure bring in some extra revenue...๐Ÿ˜ณ

A saddened Mami who feels lost for missing out on the opportunity of proving her worth even though she has crossed the ripe age of 40 which seemed to be  cut off limit for married women's beauty pageant...

Food for thought:
Mrs. Wadia a senior citizen beauty pageant can be looked into as well because the following adages says "life begins at 40",you can always be young at heart" .

A concerned husband who is worried what would would cute and pagal wife would get embroiled into next...he wants to avoid her getting hurt as most of her plans always tend to have hr on the receiving end...

The admission of the young wife with extra red cheeks that she cannot share with him the modus operendi.. her assurance that it is not a hair brained adventure like the ones she engaged in before... A stubble induced rabba vey follows...which was better than the tripping version in the last episode..

Aloving family.. what is left over that is... who encourage their daughter-in -law...soch nayi to the T again...

The heroine is being made ready to take over the mantle of carrying the show on her dainty shoulders...her better half who is attuned to her always takes the lead to help her with it... after all the exiting employee does the required  knowledge transfer to the new person who will take over the reins solely...

So we wait patiently for Monday's  Rabba vey with a silhouette focus...a reminder probably to the viewers that we will all be left soon with memories of it like a shadow in the distance to never be seen in full glory again...

So well said Koel ๐Ÿ‘
@ blue...๐Ÿคฃ 
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Erika1

res
I still maintain, for me this screenplay is bigger than the actors, creatives and the PH, its about A&K at the fulcrum of a star-crossed love story, so I don't care what any actor or actress says about jobs or quitting or being fair, because at the end of the day are they being fair to the fans.
I want to remember A&K always, together, not another love interest of either one, or not any of them dying, so for me everyone can go to the furthest part of ๐Ÿ˜† I don't care, I refuse to change my decision based on actors or actresses OR PH.

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS A&K
THE CHARACTERS.

NB: I didn't listen to any interview (except the first radio), because I will not be swayed by anyone, I only read WU. ๐Ÿ˜•

It's ONLY about
A&K
&
their star-crossed love story,
everything else is not worth our time
 Come on guys don't give up the fight for A&K!

Plot to take the story forward with a happy ending for A&K and still continue the screenplay.
Before leaving for the ---- (USA or London or some other place) with their adoptive child or perhaps let the child stay with RM members. Let A&K discover that K.K.G has an identical twin sister, who is opposite in personality from K.K.G, i.e more like A.S.R's personality, and let them bring her to stay at RM to run AR designs. Let N.K fall in love with said twin sister and try to woo her, but she does to him what A.S.R did to K.K.G when they first met and take the story forward from there if they don't want to take a leap, because of A.S.R's sister's age and maternal grandmother's age, etc, and they can also show a gentleman falling in love with A.S.R's sister.
And in the event that the male-lead actor wants to return to the screenplay, then let the couple return from their overseas visit.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Erika Like your ideas!!it is about A&K but beyond that it may continue to be about Khushi's journey and how she lives without her Arnavji...I am curious...I love strong women...wud love to see her journey...would u?
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

A desire to become a woman of substance again.. to prove one's mettle lest you think she has forgotten "kiss mitti ki bani hai woh" ... to carry her husband's family in perfect harmony ... to surprise a loving husband with what she can achieve... The epitome of a perfect woman...who can rise beyond her background to win... the nayi soch.. which curiously did remind me of the horlicks for women ad...I was hoping they have a segment on the dinning table where Khoosieji has a cup of horlicks telling the women of the Raizada household it's benefits in today's fast paced world for women... A product advertisement feature would sure bring in some extra revenue...๐Ÿ˜ณ

A saddened Mami who feels lost for missing out on the opportunity of proving her worth even though she has crossed the ripe age of 40 which seemed to be  cut off limit for married women's beauty pageant...

Food for thought:
Mrs. Wadia a senior citizen beauty pageant can be looked into as well because the following adages says "life begins at 40",you can always be young at heart" .

A concerned husband who is worried what would would cute and pagal wife would get embroiled into next...he wants to avoid her getting hurt as most of her plans always tend to have hr on the receiving end...

The admission of the young wife with extra red cheeks that she cannot share with him the modus operendi.. her assurance that it is not a hair brained adventure like the ones she engaged in before... A stubble induced rabba vey follows...which was better than the tripping version in the last episode..

Aloving family.. what is left over that is... who encourage their daughter-in -law...soch nayi to the T again...

The heroine is being made ready to take over the mantle of carrying the show on her dainty shoulders...her better half who is attuned to her always takes the lead to help her with it... after all the exiting employee does the required  knowledge transfer to the new person who will take over the reins solely...

So we wait patiently for Monday's  Rabba vey with a silhouette focus...a reminder probably to the viewers that we will all be left soon with memories of it like a shadow in the distance to never be seen in full glory again...

Hayee!Koeliya you always pen things so beautifully...I always expect nothing less as you surprise me time and again...the pulse behind the superficial story so correctly caught by you!!๐Ÿ‘Love it!!And whatever anyone says ...I love IPK ...it continues to defy the usual expectations and image of Bahu,Beti,PATI,behna,maa,beta,bhai,babhi,nanand...and saas,and any other relationship...the typical tossed out the window...even when they are typical or cliche they are IPK style cliche...not normal...just twisted...love our show!!Love your post!!๐Ÿค—
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Girls,

I am so happy I updated my post at last with pictures please have a look and give me your valuable feedback.

Anu

Shegarf71 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Girls,

I am so happy I updated my post at last with pictures please have a look and give me your valuable feedback.

Anu

โญ๏ธ...hurray!!
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

TODAY'S EPISODE BELONGED TO THE SUPPORTING CAST OF OUR EPIC SHOW. PLEASE GIVE THEM A BIG HAND IN APPLAUSE

THIS IS FOR ARNAV AND KUSHI AND TOWARDS THEIR HAPPY MARRIED LIFE FOREVER

Love is like a garden and it has to be nurtured at the turn of every season.

Life is a journey and at every stop it teaches you something new.

Kushi and Arnav have some ideological differences between themselves, Arnav wanting to be the provider and Kushi wanting to be independent and doing something by herself.

This is a learning curve for them as new parents and adjusting to a life after marriage. It needs lot of understanding and compromises to have a wonderful married life. They are slowly learning to prove to each other that they can do their best.

Arnav had issued a challenge and Kushi is all out to prove that she can stand on her two feet all by herself with confidence. She has decided to enter the Mrs. India contest.

The concept of two people living together for 25 years without a serious dispute suggests a lack of spirit only to be admired in sheep. A P Herbert

Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife. Franz Schubert

More Marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse.
Doug Larson

The episode starts off from yesterdays where she falls down while walking on those stilettos. The concerned family of hers comes running to find out what happened. They are shocked to see her make up.She is reluctant to tell but Aarav tells them that she wants to enter the Mrs. India contest. Our darling Naani a very broadminded lady asks her why she wants to do it. Kushi says she wants to prove she is not stupid and can do something by herself and with confidence.
Her family agree with her and encourage her and Naani says everything will be okay. She requests them not to tell her Arnavji because she wants to surprise her.

The family as usual will do anything for their Kushi Bitiya and will get her new clothes and accessories and encourage her to take part in the competition. The supporting cast Naani, Maami and NK stand out.

They show Arnav in the office working and delegating some responsibilities with Mr. India the invisible man Aman. At home Kushi is filling her form. Naaniji will tell her not to worry about anything and will teach her how to dance.

MAAMIJI

Maamiji coming down the stairs hears this and is angry. She will tell to herself I will see how she will become Mrs. India. This reminds me of Maamiji of a year and a half ago who, When introduced, she was busy putting on makeup and dressing up for a Puja held in the house. She is so conscious of how she looks and she never steps out of her room without any make up on her face. She has a very sharp brain and very quick witted. She is always with face packs and going to Spas.

She tells she is the one who is going to be Mrs. India and was the 6th runner up for some beauty contest. She starts filling the form and realizes that there is an age limit. So she puts it as 35, Aarav who comes there asks her if she is really 35. She says that she is young at heart and so she can be 35, and she acts as if she is very upset and goes up. When she sees that naani and Kushi are not bothered she gets very upset and makes a call to Arnav telling him Kushi is planning something,.

This scene was vintage IPK and takes me back to the golden days of IPK, Maamiji just nailed the scene and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her after a long time.

My dear friend Bushy would have done a better job than me.

Arnav is very puzzled about the call for she says all is not well and how Kushi is planning something. Arnav in turn calls Kushi and she does not answer his call.

The next scene is just fantastic; Maamiji is in her room crying and NK by her side just supplying her with tissues from the box. She says she is missing Aakash and Payal and she is lonely. NK can't understand why she is crying and she tells him because she is now lonely she wants to become Mrs. India.

NK is shocked and asks her why she wants to become Mrs. India. Kushi come up to Maamiji room and signals to NK that she will handle Maamiji. In order to console Maamiji she tells her that the organizers knew that if they raised the age limit for the competition then Maamiji would surely win it.

So they deliberately had a age bar, then she pleads with Maamiji that since she is an expert in all these beauty treatments she wants to learn how to put make up from her. Maamiji is ready and tells her I will try but I cant give you any guarantee that you will look as beautiful as me. Maamiji starts getting Kushi ready.

Meanwhile Anjali will be going to the temple. Arnav calls Kushi, again it is not answered. Maamiji is giving the final touches and Naani, NK , Aarav see Kushi and scream. Maamiji says see how beautifully I made you look. Kushi sees herself in the mirror and screams out of shock.

I just loved this scene. All the family members getting together, going according to Kushi's madcap ideas like before. They all are hiding it from Arnav. Just love the scene. 

NAANIJI

Naaniji, as I said was a very broad minded lady and knew right from the first sight of Kushi, that she was the apt partner for a troubled grandson. She always encouraged Kushi to to what she wanted an trusted her to the core. She is a very elderly person and a shrewd judge of character. 

There is a strong bond between Kushi and Naani and she has her unfailing support. She is a very sportive lady and ever ready to help her grand daughter-in-law out. She was teaching her dancing in order to help her to become Mrs. India. I just love this bond. I wonder are there are anymore characters like Naaniji around. I would love to have one around.

Next they show Kushi on the phone with Payal, Arnav entering the house, talking with Aakash. I loved that scene. Kushi describing the day to Payal and telling her fear that she is scared and asking her not to tell Arnavji.

NANDA KISHORE AKA NK

NK sees Arnav and is panicking and rushes to Kushi, proving that he will always be at her side helping her as a best friend would do. He informs her that Nannav has come. She is shocked and both try to clean the room. Kushi tells NK to go and stall Arnav.

NK comes down the stairs, Arnav asks about Kushi and NK will be stuttering and then says Kaam me mahfooz hai. Arnav asks him, you thought for such a long time. And then you made a mistake. He asks why she did not answer my phones and NK pretends he does not know. Nk asks him why are you home so early. Arnav tells him it is personal. NK getting desperate to stall him, tells come we have not spent time together, we shall play some game with Aarav , like Antakshari. Arnav asks him are you on drugs, he tries to stop Arnav from entering the room. Arnav does not bother and he pushes the door and enters it.

The above scene was excellent and both the actors Barun and Karan nailed it.NK proves he is once again a true friend of Kushi and usual partner in crime. Will do anything what she wants no questions asked. He blindly believes her and knows she does for the good of the family. It was very evident when they joined together to bring down Shyam.

Then he enters the rom and knows she is hiding something from him. He asks her but she wont tell. Then she gets a call and she answer's and puts it down. Arnav asks her who called Kushi retorts do I ask you every time who calls you. In order to distrct him she calls him Joru Ka Ghulam for coming home early. He is havng none of it. He knows she is up to something.

The last scene will be best described by my Adda friends. All I can tell is the Haldi loop is closed today.

Today's episode belongs to the most talented supporting cast , Maamiji,Naani,NK,Anjali and Aarav.

This is giving me an opportunity to thanks all those who liked my posts and for encouraging me. I would like to thank Jhalak for pushing me beyond boundaries.

I would also like to thank GD and Erika for helping me to source the pictures which could not be found in the main forum.

Anu

Thanks Anu for the amazing post and to you for working so hard to give us pics...I may have to ask you how you did it!!๐Ÿ˜†But for now...I want to tell you I loved your post...the quotes in bold are such important lessons in life!!If we all learnt to abide by them...no one would be as upset as they are presently...and would go through life with more contentment than frustration!!๐Ÿ‘Thank you the beautiful write up giving us a glimpse into the minds of the supporting cast as well!!
borreg thumbnail
[QUOTE=JelebiGovernaar]Hello ๐Ÿ˜ณ[/QUOTE

jalebi bhai kaisse ho?

how is weekend going๐Ÿ˜ƒ
simplelife09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 ๐Ÿค—Humaoo aagaye!!

Roarrr ๐Ÿ˜ก
borreg thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplelife09

๐Ÿค—Humaoo aagaye!!

Roarrr ๐Ÿ˜ก

naughty sri bhi aagayi๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
JalebiG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: borreg

๐Ÿค— Kaisen ho titliya, weekend is good so far :) we have chutti here for thanksgiving so relaxing now :)

How has your weekend been? ๐Ÿ˜ณ miss us? ๐Ÿ˜Š