Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
                                      Thanks Gisel for the promo update.

It was indeed a sad promo UnhappyCry and we don't know as to how many times the director will try to create a rift between T&T OuchUnhappy as we are already tired of that ErmmWackoPinchSleepy and moreover it would be better if the director changes the track DisapprovePinchD'ohWacko rather than OuchPinchThumbs Downrepeating the same scenesWacko .                                                                                      

Edited by mala_15 - 16 November 2012 at 9:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekThendralfanTTfanGiselHollie24Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Promo 16/11/2012 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaryAnne23

Groupbie

MaryAnne23

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Why do they have to always show T crying and standing infront of her MIL like an accused? Why can't they show our heroine having some spunk...to speak up for herself instead of crying like this? GW's insulting words are worse than her accusations. I have to cringe when she said that for 'her face, it's such a big thing that she got married and even bigger miracle that she got pregnant'. It's just so insulting! I wonder why Prabha raised his hands...he's normally very calm. After this, T shd finally realise that 'enemies shd be kept at a distance', and get rid of GW somehow. If after this she still treats her with reverence, then I think what Sudha said was correct...she's really brainless! I really hope there'll be a twist...involving GW being thrown out. I hope that TA doesn't stay angry for long..not longer than one week,pls. 
I remember when he called her 'kuttima' aft a long time when they were in Bangalore...I felt all the emotions T was feeling..it was such a breath of relief because they dragged his anger at T for such a longgg time.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuThendralfanvjayamTTfanGiselPearl.ShemmoNixkie

jinju

jinju

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I'm really tired of watching T crying or standing like a tree listening to all crap talk. Why should she be a jadam in front of GW alone? Why can't she open her damn mouth and speak for herself? I'm really sick of the repetitive scenes its getting on my nerves.

She raises her voice on everyone except GW/GW-P. It is just not realistic and plain boring.  Angry

Lav ku irukra budhi kuda TA ku illa. How rude of him to ask T to put down the phone?! Ayyo Mohan adi vaangina madhiri Prabha adi vaangama irundha sari. Konda matta GW going to screw ethi vittufy. Dead Grr hope TA cools down soon. Oru chappa matter ku ivalavu amakalam ivalavu drama. T panna ore thappu lie pannadhu dhaan. Eppa dhaan she will learn to be smart! GW ottu kekra vyadhi ya pathi therinjum she won't be careful while talking to D aam. CT you are really running out of ideas and lack creativity.

I really wish Kumaran will put an end to this kind of sob drama and show happy scenes. TS la idukku mela nera maasam Archana va Selvam left. His character got assassinated completely.  My mom is still not stopping to watch TS. Heroine azhudukitte irundha dhaan TRP erum nu ivangala assume panni uyira vaangranga. Andha madhiri inga edhuvum mutaal thanama pannama irundha sari.

Edited by jinju - 16 November 2012 at 11:03am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NefetinashasekdlakshThendralfanautumnsconcertoTTfanGiselJan50NixkieShemmo

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gisel for the promo.. 

Hmm another week of TT misunderstanding.. But Ta's expressions in the promo is constant.. His anger is right as T did wrong by not revealing the truth.. but at the same time.. he should understand her situation too.. as Lav herself understood... 

I again got reminded of TA's dialog to Kanagu and Joseph in the park after Charu's part (when they (TT) were separated) TA told he will forgive everyone easily and expects his wife to be like that too... Hope he does follow same now..

Don't know why Prabha there and even going to hit GW.. Confused Gw pushing Thulasi..Angry She told nothing should happen to TA's child nu.. ippo she can push like that aa..grrr Angry.. 

Waiting for the episodes..Confused

Edited by TTfan - 16 November 2012 at 3:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo!

Why is Prabha at TT house?

Omg!!!!  GW just pushed Tulasi almost into the wall...and Tamil is not reacting to this in anyway!!!  Gggrrr...going to just leave it at this instead of ranting now...lol.

Edited by Smiles-20 - 16 November 2012 at 8:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Praba why didn't you hit her?? Hit her na!
WoW! Thulasi has 2 brothers who have raised their hand against GW!
Maybe she was badmouthing Deepa or their parenthood??

There better be a treat for us this week, laka pothe champesthanu!

Friday comes every week director sirLOLEvil Smile!

Edited by Gisel - 17 November 2012 at 3:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekThendralfanvjayamShemmo

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
This Tulasi is so stupid, she creates problems for all her friends. She stands like sacrificial lamb in front of Gw and P but a tigress when it comes to Bhu, or Deepa. She is so abscessed with her education, she asks advise and blames the person if it does not go well. When is she going to think correctly and act rationally. Prabha should have hit Gw. 
For a change I want to see Sudha giving it to Gw and Ta.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuautumnsconcertoGiselShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Lol Gisel so the director needs to show come good scenes on Friday or else!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselvjayamShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top