Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm really tired of watching T crying or standing like a tree listening to all crap talk. Why should she be a jadam in front of GW alone? Why can't she open her damn mouth and speak for herself? I'm really sick of the repetitive scenes its getting on my nerves.

She raises her voice on everyone except GW/GW-P. It is just not realistic and plain boring.  😡

Lav ku irukra budhi kuda TA ku illa. How rude of him to ask T to put down the phone?! Ayyo Mohan adi vaangina madhiri Prabha adi vaangama irundha sari. Konda matta GW going to screw ethi vittufy. 🤢 Grr hope TA cools down soon. Oru chappa matter ku ivalavu amakalam ivalavu drama. T panna ore thappu lie pannadhu dhaan. Eppa dhaan she will learn to be smart! GW ottu kekra vyadhi ya pathi therinjum she won't be careful while talking to D aam. CT you are really running out of ideas and lack creativity.

I really wish Kumaran will put an end to this kind of sob drama and show happy scenes. TS la idukku mela nera maasam Archana va Selvam left. His character got assassinated completely.  My mom is still not stopping to watch TS. Heroine azhudukitte irundha dhaan TRP erum nu ivangala assume panni uyira vaangranga. Andha madhiri inga edhuvum mutaal thanama pannama irundha sari.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Gisel for the promo.. 

Hmm another week of TT misunderstanding.. But Ta's expressions in the promo is constant.. His anger is right as T did wrong by not revealing the truth.. but at the same time.. he should understand her situation too.. as Lav herself understood... 

I again got reminded of TA's dialog to Kanagu and Joseph in the park after Charu's part (when they (TT) were separated) TA told he will forgive everyone easily and expects his wife to be like that too... Hope he does follow same now..

Don't know why Prabha there and even going to hit GW.. ðŸ˜• Gw pushing Thulasi..😡 She told nothing should happen to TA's child nu.. ippo she can push like that aa..grrr ðŸ˜¡.. 

Waiting for the episodes..😕

Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo!

Why is Prabha at TT house?

Omg!!!!  GW just pushed Tulasi almost into the wall...and Tamil is not reacting to this in anyway!!!  Gggrrr...going to just leave it at this instead of ranting now...lol.
Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Praba why didn't you hit her?? Hit her na!
WoW! Thulasi has 2 brothers who have raised their hand against GW!
Maybe she was badmouthing Deepa or their parenthood??

There better be a treat for us this week, laka pothe champesthanu!

Friday comes every week director sir😆😈!
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This Tulasi is so stupid, she creates problems for all her friends. She stands like sacrificial lamb in front of Gw and P but a tigress when it comes to Bhu, or Deepa. She is so abscessed with her education, she asks advise and blames the person if it does not go well. When is she going to think correctly and act rationally. Prabha should have hit Gw. 
For a change I want to see Sudha giving it to Gw and Ta.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol Gisel so the director needs to show come good scenes on Friday or else!
varuny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Tamil should not be arrogant like before. He should listen to Thulasi's side of the story and accept her mistake.  So far direction is good. Keep it up.  Make a positive move 
Thank you 
Edited by varny - 11 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gisel for the promo !
Like everyone said T said i too expect TA to forgive and understand why T did so and get convinced with her reason for hiding it. I dont say what T did was right but he has to know and understand what T did to everyone (GW who almost turned her life hell using C, lav who behaved so badly, and of all TA himself who threw divorce papers at T listening to GW and C...)...comparitively what T did is just nothing and ofc its almost 80% acceptable from her POV...what if she was not pregnant and ofc like Deepa said it might raise hopes to TA and GW the most and that would be like she himself pushing into problems...Secondly if T had a good mother she would have shared it with her...so far it was only Deepa who had been in a position to take T in a right path though at times her advise had bad effects! TA promised to be like her mother but he failed many at time and has not proved it so far and hence T approaching deepa is understandable, after all T just wanted to know if she was really pregnant or not...TA shd look things from T side and a girl who is studying and if she has this doubt will obviously get confused and restless...
I think deepa informed prabha about this and hence he is here...already TA doesnt have good hopes on prabha and now its gg to be bad...awaiting for the next week with good hopes lets see
verisimilitude thumbnail
Silent killer Promo...

TA back to his kadu kadu mode, Tuls to her weeping mode,GW to her adding fuel to the fire mode..

Konja naal santhoshama iruka vidamatangale.. inime ore kaneer thooral thaan veesum !
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
At -23.5 , T says something back to GW but of course she cd have been begging that woman to stop bothering her..so it doesnt count. I really ncant wait for some twist..something shd happen to GW!