Promo 16/11/2012

Posted: 11 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_457936&feature=iv&src_vid=4aWCU0zv5HI&v=XzpiDxeggrk[/YOUTUBE]
A silent one...does not say much, but this much that gw is having a great time indulging in her fav pasttime...just wish she gets good , but TA's reaction does not say much...so T tells on the phone..and prabha coming...the same day...

this is getting complicated...waiting for mon now..
Tnx Gisel for the promo!😃 Naan netchen yarumme promo post panne mathange endu, but ninge post panni thinge...

Grr GW enge chance kidaikum endu pathu kondu irukuthu😡
last time was Mohen who came up for Thulasi and this time Prabha..wow Prabha
Tamil is very angry...
GW pushes Thulasi away😡
Anyone knows lipreading??? What is TA telling on the phone???
Any guesses?? This can be a game 😛

Very disappointed with TA! He let GW push Thulasi like that???😡
Thanks Gisell🤗

Someone please kill this GW...what a heartless creature😡😡😡...if TA keeps quite seeing his darling mother torturing Thulasi...no comments🤢
"baby .. why didn't she tell me .. put the phone down!!"  ivalavu thaan I can read. 😉

thanks for sharing, gisel. 

looks interesting .. maybe thuls called prbha to search for Tamil?? don't know what to say about tamil .. how he's going to react?? i just hope tamil understands her and gw gets into trouble!

Thankss Gisel 😃

I think when GW pushes her TA is not there. He might went out or to room. Prabha might came to know the matter through Deepa, so vantha time GW and he fought maybee 😕

Lipreading ah? Hahaha Sri anna "baby" 🤣🤣...
I only understood this line "Vai phone ah" 😆

Everything happening same day. So im sure TA will be chilled out in night, Thuls will convince him 😃
Whole next week going to be "thulasi crying week"😕

Promo is based on one single day. I don't think TA is there when GW pushed T. That scene might be related to Prabha scene. So as soon as TA comes in, GW complaining TA about Thulz and Prabha😡.

Nalla thaan GW doing her work 🤢😡. Hope TA ignores this lady and concentrate on this misunderstanding with Thulz.
                                      Thanks Gisel for the promo update.

It was indeed a sad promo 😔😭 and we don't know as to how many times the director will try to create a rift between T&T 😔 as we are already tired of that 🤔😵🥱 and moreover it would be better if the director changes the track 😒😵 rather than 😵👎🏼repeating the same scenes .                                                                                      
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
Why do they have to always show T crying and standing infront of her MIL like an accused? Why can't they show our heroine having some spunk...to speak up for herself instead of crying like this? GW's insulting words are worse than her accusations. I have to cringe when she said that for 'her face, it's such a big thing that she got married and even bigger miracle that she got pregnant'. It's just so insulting! I wonder why Prabha raised his hands...he's normally very calm. After this, T shd finally realise that 'enemies shd be kept at a distance', and get rid of GW somehow. If after this she still treats her with reverence, then I think what Sudha said was correct...she's really brainless! I really hope there'll be a twist...involving GW being thrown out. I hope that TA doesn't stay angry for long..not longer than one week,pls. 
I remember when he called her 'kuttima' aft a long time when they were in Bangalore...I felt all the emotions T was feeling..it was such a breath of relief because they dragged his anger at T for such a longgg time.