Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naksh Express 16/11.hillarious epi...rofl (Page 13)

sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 10477

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
if im wrong thr was a slight indication of next track ..whch is going to be headed to MS Cry
now vish dont go to office and whole business is on shaurya ..rajshree is feeling cut out and asking for budget thing ki how much she can spend bla bla ..
i sensed this did any of u Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweetypree4ru

--manu-- Senior Member
--manu--
--manu--

Joined: 18 May 2010
Posts: 564

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nasreen-

Originally posted by --manu--

Originally posted by -Nasreen-

mein percap kitna bar dekha hai baba ya monday kab ayaga uff...Day Dreaming

nas, mere jale pe namak math chidko ..
aww kay karo manu percap hai asay...Day DreamingLOL

you tube mein dekah lol wisay aja epi mein sab tay comdey, emoction, romance sab tha...Big smileLOL

beta, aap aur namak chidko.. Cry
yaar adhi raat ko computer laga ke serial dekhne baiti toh mujhe ghar se nikaal denge . ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nasreen-

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Joined: 17 November 2007
Posts: 24650

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo.

if im wrong thr was a slight indication of next track ..whch is going to be headed to MS Cry
now vish dont go to office and whole business is on shaurya ..rajshree is feeling cut out and asking for budget thing ki how much she can spend bla bla ..
i sensed this did any of u Cry
yea i did feel something like as u CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweetysonu.

sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 10477

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by bebo.

if im wrong thr was a slight indication of next track ..whch is going to be headed to MS Cry
now vish dont go to office and whole business is on shaurya ..rajshree is feeling cut out and asking for budget thing ki how much she can spend bla bla ..
i sensed this did any of u Cry
yea i did feel something like as u CryCry
so this a chinnu track ,,bfr leap CryCry
sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 10477

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --manu--

Originally posted by -Nasreen-

Originally posted by --manu--

Originally posted by -Nasreen-

mein percap kitna bar dekha hai baba ya monday kab ayaga uff...Day Dreaming

nas, mere jale pe namak math chidko ..
aww kay karo manu percap hai asay...Day DreamingLOL

you tube mein dekah lol wisay aja epi mein sab tay comdey, emoction, romance sab tha...Big smileLOL

beta, aap aur namak chidko.. Cry
yaar adhi raat ko computer laga ke serial dekhne baiti toh mujhe ghar se nikaal denge . ROFL
aapka pass konsa handset hai ..?? mobile ..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--manu--

--manu-- Senior Member
--manu--
--manu--

Joined: 18 May 2010
Posts: 564

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by --manu--

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by --manu--

Originally posted by bebo.

Originally posted by --manu--

sounds like a fun epi. Cry
ammu, u still have your star plus intact?

missed it kyaCry

my star plus has been blocked.. Cry
ivade asianet kittanilla...bagaythinu sp undu

that is so unfair..
cable kar epo samaram nirthumo enthoOuchOuchOuchivade aduthulla ammamar okke valiya vishamathila kumkumapoo kanan pattanilla ennu paranju

ammuvinde vaigathe star plusum potte ..tatasthu ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammu4u

The_Fan_Girl IF-Dazzler
The_Fan_Girl
The_Fan_Girl

Joined: 11 January 2012
Posts: 2887

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo.

if im wrong thr was a slight indication of next track ..whch is going to be headed to MSCry
now vish dont go to office and whole business is on shaurya ..rajshree is feeling cut out and asking for budget thing ki how much she can spend bla bla ..
i sensed this did any of uCry
I think the same..but pura m's track dikayaga tho boring..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweetysonu.

ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Joined: 05 February 2011
Posts: 28401

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --manu--

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by --manu--

Originally posted by ammu4u

Originally posted by --manu--

Originally posted by bebo.

Originally posted by --manu--

sounds like a fun epi. Cry
ammu, u still have your star plus intact?

missed it kyaCry

my star plus has been blocked.. Cry
ivade asianet kittanilla...bagaythinu sp undu

that is so unfair..
cable kar epo samaram nirthumo enthoOuchOuchOuchivade aduthulla ammamar okke valiya vishamathila kumkumapoo kanan pattanilla ennu paranju

ammuvinde vaigathe star plusum potte ..tatasthu ROFL
chechi chankil kollana varthamanam parayalleLOL 9.30 akumbo enganum cable cut ayi poyal njan ivade kanichu kootana kanubo amma enne vazhakku parayum apo sp poyalathe avashth aenthayirikkumROFLenikku valla pranthum pidikkumLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--manu--pree4ru

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
21/11/2011 WU comp g3 scared of cockroage rofl

2 3

Author: Ishradivanluver   Replies: 21   Views: 4607

Ishradivanluver 21 4607 22 November 2011 at 7:11pm by -Swasti-
Naitik ko darr laga.. rofl (Edited List)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: _Divya_   Replies: 207   Views: 9666

_Divya_ 207 9666 04 October 2011 at 8:08am by pree4ru
Paglon ka Adda... ROFL

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: _Divya_   Replies: 111   Views: 6755

_Divya_ 111 6755 22 August 2011 at 10:06am by --Sari--
PYAAR KE RANG NAKSH KE SANG:NAKSH FF-Part 4 Pg 4

2 3 4 5

Author: shyamal_hina.di   Replies: 39   Views: 12459

shyamal_hina.di 39 12459 09 May 2011 at 1:38am by shyamal_hina.di
14th april wu... naksh naksh & naksh

2 3

Author: saman.17   Replies: 18   Views: 8550

saman.17 18 8550 15 April 2011 at 2:19am by moonlight08

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index