Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

CVs have messed up all the avatars of Lord Vishnu

girl25-shivafan Newbie
girl25-shivafan
girl25-shivafan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

I really don't know what is going on in DKDM. First they showed samudra mantha with Lord Vishnu's Kurma avaatar (in present story).

Then now they are showing Vishnu's Narasimha avatar in past-tense . (Hiranyakashyap's story).

I Think the CVs forgot the order of Vishnuji's 10 avatars.

It is : Matsya-Kurma-Varaha-Narasimha-Vamana-Parasurama-Rama- Balarama- Shri Krishna-Kalki.

So according to this order, they cannot show narasimha avatar as a flashback story, when they have just finished kurma avatar.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01Manojie.Vrish.vish.narenakshirocks..RamKiJanaki..Nikki_Titli

-Gitanjali- Coolbie
-Gitanjali-
-Gitanjali-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
yeah they have bad time sence

we are used to it nowLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Skittle16Nikki_Titli

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
girl 25  shhh relax.. take a deep breath . Big smile all izz well all izzz well..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Skittle16varaaliforam.

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girl25-shivafan

Dear Friends,

I really don't know what is going on in DKDM. First they showed samudra mantha with Lord Vishnu's Kurma avaatar (in present story).

Then now they are showing Vishnu's Narasimha avatar in past-tense . (Hiranyakashyap's story).

I Think the CVs forgot the order of Vishnuji's 10 avatars.

It is : Matsya-Kurma-Varaha-Narasimha-Vamana-Parasurama-Rama- Balarama- Shri Krishna-Kalki.

So according to this order, they cannot show narasimha avatar as a flashback story, when they have just finished kurma avatar.

Actually, there's nothing wrong. Here Shiva is referring to the Nrisimha Avatar in the previous kalpa (hence the past tense). 

In each and every kalpa, all the 10 / 22 avatars take place. Hence, while in the current story the Narasimha avatar is yet to take place, it would have occurred in the previous kalpa. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I felt the same when I saw the track. It is all messed up. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

sanju01 Senior Member
sanju01
sanju01

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I don't understand what's the need to show Vishnu's avatars in a Shiv centric serial.We already know these stories and we have seen them in many serials.Instead they can some Adishakti stories.

.Vrish.jayvenk

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
actually if they had taken the proper meenakshi story, It would have been awesome.
Meenakshi sundareshan another wedding
Sona would have looked lovely in south indian style costume and mookuthi [ nose ring] and bullakku [ small ring worn at the centre [ middle bone of the nose]

varaalivish.naren

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I agree with you,

Yeah, many concepts here in DKDM have been previously been shown to be a little messed up! here and there! 

May be our CVs should generalise the concepts before they put it on to the writing..!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index