Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Im very happy that there was an ArVi scene today.. even though it was very sad and emotional.. Very glad that Purvi told Arjun to listen to his heart.. They will definetly get back together just don't know when.. Im very happy that Purvi will no longer have to leave with Manju.. at D house I hope she recieves a lot of TLC which she seriously needs that will help her go through the realization process

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smilegirlgeetrana45TanyazJShivNadaCintacrazygirl4RDpeachesnplums

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: 16 nov 2012 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
thanks very much 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Today's episode was really good, I am really happy that Manju and Punni scam is revealed in front of Sulo and Archana…I loved it when Archana said that she can't take Purvi out easily because Manju will black mail her and she will stay…this shows how Archana understands Purvi, this is the bond that I loved a lot after the leap both of them understanding each other without words being said…Thank you Cv's for bringing it back, even if it was for a day…I also loved the part where Archana said she will have to think how to take Purvi out of the house, finally Cv's letting Archana use her brains instead of just crying all the time…I am glad to see Archana didn't grab hold of Purvi's hand and take her straight to the D clan house…I have been waiting to see Purvi in the D clan house for a long time, I want to see Purvi and Manav scene..

However, now I don't want to see Purvi in the D clan house…when Ovi comes she is going to make a huge scene…all she needs a small reason and she will blame everything that is wrong with her life on Purvi..and Manav would quietly watch-which I can't see anymore…Savita sooner or later will support Ovi…Tej and Sachin would be quiet also…Purvi's only hope is Archana but knowing Purvi she wouldn't want to put her mother in that place, having to tell one daughter off for the other daughter, choosing sides, she just wouldn't want that to happen…I seriously hope that I am wrong and that Manav finally gives Ovi off…

And then there is the emotional pain she is going to feel every time Arjun comes…she not knowing what to do or what to say…Arjun the same…who is to say that the D clan house will be better than the K clan house…the only way the D clan is better because Manju isn't around to use Purvi everyday but when Ovi comes she will bring a storm with her…

Edited by arjunaluis - 16 November 2012 at 5:49pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

smilegirlcocololo123-Shwetasri-JShivsunny8410MJaishankarNadaCintaashvikluverrr

sunny8410M

Goldie

sunny8410M

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update naresh. So sulo finally getting back her senses at the right time, atleast some positivity is still there. I m happy tht purvi is moving to the d house. Don't know abt savita, but really want tht manav n teju shud act as a shield for her this time, against ovi. Just read the article abt ovi creating ruckus at Purvi bday bash. I know whts is going to happen, still expecting some miracle from ekta n cvs side to show a glimpse of our old manav. Sulo really deserves star of the day today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivarjunaluisNadaCinta

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunny8410M

thanks for the update naresh. So sulo finally getting back her senses at the right time, atleast some positivity is still there. I m happy tht purvi is moving to the d house. Don't know abt savita, but really want tht manav n teju shud act as a shield for her this time, against ovi. Just read the article abt ovi creating ruckus at Purvi bday bash. I know whts is going to happen, still expecting some miracle from ekta n cvs side to show a glimpse of our old manav. Sulo really deserves star of the day today.

Agreed Sunny...today's episode was good and i loved the positivity...like u i am hoping that Manav just doesn't stand there, i hope he gives Ovi off though most of my hope is with Archana aai then Manav baba...Star for Sulo...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny8410MJShivNadaCintacrazygirl4RD

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton Naresh a lot for today's written update

Archu will really have to find a new way to take Purvi with her without Manju knowing

pn_92

Goldie

pn_92

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update.this episode was worth watching.good episode after a long tym Smile

crazygirl4RD

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
arvi...

-LiveLaughLove-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top