Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

pch76

pch76

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You are right rashi . Arvi story is not making sense to me any more specially Arjun's point of view ..I don't understand what he means when he says that if he leaves Ovi , the Deshmukh family will fall apart..

He didn't think all this when he broke engagement with one Deshmukh sister and got engaged to the other ...not even properly telling the first one why he is not with her ...
How come  he was not that bothered about the Deshmukh family then ...He did not care a damn for anyone ...not even Manav and Archana ...and not Ovi for sure ...

Now Purvi is telling him to do what he wants so what is he waiting for ...LOL

Giving divorce to Ovi will not break up the family ...everyone knows the foundation of his marriage was all wrong ...they expect this anyway ..

but having an affair with one and being married to the other ...that would surely be absolutely disgusting thing to do ...hope he will not fall down that much ...
As per me, only Ovi has the key to unlock this ArVi mess... when will that girl get it?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diana72TanyazPancham101-LiveLaughLove-ashvikluverrr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update: 16 nov 2012 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

You are right rashi . Arvi story is not making sense to me any more specially Arjun's point of view ..I don't understand what he means when he says that if he leaves Ovi , the Deshmukh family will fall apart..

He didn't think all this when he broke engagement with one Deshmukh sister and got engaged to the other ...not even properly telling the first one why he is not with her ...
How come  he was not that bothered about the Deshmukh family then ...He did not care a damn for anyone ...not even Manav and Archana ...and not Ovi for sure ...

Giving divorce to Ovi will not break up the family ...everyone knows the foundation of his marriage was all wrong ...they expect this anyway ..

but having an affair with one and being married to the other ...that would surely be absolutely disgusting thing to do ...hope he will not fall down that much ...
exactly tanya even i didn't get why he said D family will fall apart... he should have thought about all this before falling in love with purvi ... yes he don'y care for archana that is for sure coz he always taunt purvi about archana's happiness...
i always feel arjun purvi scenes are forced scenes where the cv's just decide ok give one scene of them also... their was no specific reason of purvi going to the office,,,,,,,, she could have told punni also to bring that cheque...their is no head and tail of arjun purvi's scene

Edited by rash2222 - 16 November 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76vision22namitagloryzTanyazLoveTVShowsJaishankar

smilegirl

smilegirl

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pch76

As per me, only Ovi has the key to unlock this ArVi mess... when will that girl get it?

You are absoultely right... and unfortunately that girl will never get it, so Arjun needs to just break it and not think of the consequences. :(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123pch76adittydiana72TanyazJShiv

smilegirl

smilegirl

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Today's show was a bit slow ..

I am liking Sunny  .He is cool and is always happy and that is a nice thing to see in this show where everyone is either sulking or crying all the time ..
The scene at the Khandesi home was nice ...
Jignish is also very sweet ..

The Arjun Purvi scene was sad ..Feeling bad  for both of them .Purvi told Arjun clearly that he should not listen to her and do what he wants so what is he waiting for ..He should immediately divorce Ovi .Why is he so worried about Deshmukh family ...I am sorry but now Arjun has no excuse for not divorcing Ovi  and correct his mistake ...he should do the right thing , be a man and just divorce Ovi .He should stop being so scared ...

I am happy that Archana is taking Purvi back ...Now Purvi should stay with her parents because her life is with them  ..  and I hope Manav gets her back in some good job ...

Star Of The Day
Sulochna for listening to manjusha's evil schemes and telling Archana to immediately take Purvi back to her home ... Good that Sulochna realizes her mistake  of trusting manjusha ...

@Pink... me too very very happy that Archana is taking Purvi home to be with her...was sooo waiting for that to happen. This girl now needs lots of TLC and a big birthday bash is planned anyway...hope Manav and Savita also take good care of her

Edited by smilegirl - 16 November 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76TanyazJShivNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

exactly tanya even i didn't get why he said D family will fall apart... he should have thought about all this before falling in love with purvi ... yes he don'y care for archana that is for sure coz he always taunt purvi about archana's happiness...
i always feel arjun purvi scenes are forced scenes where the cv's just decide ok give one scene of them also... their was no specific reason of purvi going to the office,,,,,,,, she could have told punni also to bring that cheque...their head and tail of arjun purvi's scene

Agree . ArVi ended long time back and their scenes looks forced one and their conversations make no sense at all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76namitagloryzTanyaz

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

pch76

pch76

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Arjun tried to talk to Purvi on his first one-month anniversary and today in the office on the mess. Today he also saw that Purvi is not happy and she continues to be in love with him. He should have an open talk with Ovi... And tell her that he this fake relation between them cannot continue. One straight open talk is all that is needed..

Ovi is to Arjun, how Varsha is to Soham. Poor guys these two are victims of over-possessiveness...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21adittygeetrana45smilegirldolce123namitagloryzTanyazJShivNadaCinta

dolce123

dolce123

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
For me, it was a treat to have an ARVI scene, even though it was sad. I am glad today Purvi said to Arjun to follow his heart and I hope he does and end this sham of a marriage. By then though, i think Purvi will move away somewhere and we will have the leap and then perhaps the CVs can work on bringing Arvi back together and recreating Arvi magic.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzadittygeetrana45TanyazPancham101NadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-ashvikluverrrpeachesnplums

Post Reply New Post

Go to top