ninand thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow.. I really really like the way Madhu has been dealt the scenes. She's traumatized with what she has discovered about her father, and his intentions, and now RK's entire family looks at her with accusing eyes..
No wonder the girl is distressed and miserable.. but Drashti is playing it to perfection, with her subdued reactions..

Even the way she asked RK, why he didn't pursue the case against her father.. one can so feel her turmoil.. the burden shes bearing.
and what can she really say, or assert in front of her m-i-l too? She really has nothing to defend herself with, only an honesty which cannot be proven. 

I am taken with the soft vulnerability in her eyes since yesterday.. and then there was the last scene, where she feeds him a morsel, and he looks at her.. those last few seconds, are really defining how Madhu comes to realize her changed feelings for this man.

ofcourse RK is on a roll, but today, Madhu's softness was really something..💔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As per the current state of situations, both RK and MB are doing perfect. 
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Poor darling, she has been through a lot lately😭- I hope RK will make her happy and bring our radiant laughing Madhu as soon as possible
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
She was brilliant since last four days.That is how she supposed to react.she is just brilliant giving us tear with every emotions.
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Madhu is awesome.. she doing her best! ankhon mein dard kuch sawal kuch pareshani ...hayy DD u r amazing!

BRAVO!
violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cant fault her acting, she is amazing <3
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Madhu is totally shattered & guilty...Drashti is amazing with her expressions...RK will definetly try to make her feel happy 
Rhinohippo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DD is doing excellent job. she is just perfect actress. love her
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Superb post..drashti is d best actres too gud..lovd it.
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u. Her emotions r just bang on.Those last few minutes when they r seeing each other is something that u kind define how deep their emotion is fr the 2. DD is a fabulous actress.