Users

Frequent Posters

smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mano86

Detailed Promo out !

Voice Over says;
shuru hogi talaash.. serial killer ki jo chodta he 1 laal suitcase !
n its is shown that 3 corpse r found 1 after the other in red suitcase..
all those were police officers in same branch (i guess)

tfs!😊
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

🀒

and 🀣 bechaara Nik ... πŸ˜› 

Okay I don't mean something so bad, but I mean something more.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay...there was a Red Rose Killer..Now that will come again as Red Suitcase Killer. πŸ˜†
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
itna sannata kyun hai bhai !!!
πŸ˜›
πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
c'mon guys.. it's Friday !
or all the discussion is left upon articlesπŸ˜‰

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will they make a pathetic episode with Aamir Khan? Won't they try to make something more thrilling and exciting...which will give Aamir to really act and not just show his face and vanish like Akshay kumar did his Rowdy Rathore promo? He was shooting for 3 days...B P Singh was seen on the scene...it's been long since he has been really involved.

I don't know...the last parts of 3 Idiots...Rancho delivering Mona Singh's baby was totally OTT. 😳 Aamir Khan has OTT in his genes.

I want a full fledged thriller...action and suspense...I want to be in tension the whole of tomorrow. πŸ˜› Of course...no injuries to anyone.
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CID - Talaash promo is being aired once during every break πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Amir salutes ACP while introducing himself as Insp. Shekawat ... that was something I was waiting to see πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I term Fridays as CID-days , wish this Friday won't turn out to be a Talaash-day at the end ...
-Twinkles- thumbnail
hey bhavs - please change the date mentioned in the title ... its 23rd Nov , not 22nd πŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Will they make a pathetic episode with Aamir Khan? Won't they try to make something more thrilling and exciting...which will give Aamir to really act and not just show his face and vanish like Akshay kumar did his Rowdy Rathore promo? He was shooting for 3 days...B P Singh was seen on the scene...it's been long since he has been really involved.

I don't know...the last parts of 3 Idiots...Rancho delivering Mona Singh's baby was totally OTT. 😳 Aamir Khan has OTT in his genes.

I want a full fledged thriller...action and suspense...I want to be in tension the whole of tomorrow. πŸ˜› Of course...no injuries to anyone.

Yeah well I hope that doesn't happen. Please no OTT.
-Twinkles- thumbnail
any special episode without atleast a bit of OTT has become next to impossible these days ...!! 

In this matter we can not blame FW alone as it is compelled by Sony πŸ˜‘  and uppar se our wonderful new talent of writers whose works are just adding salt to the injury ... 

just keep Praying if not nothing atleast this episode is spared from the dialogue writers Swati and Anand Gorodia ... uff ..!! they make it more dramatic πŸ₯±
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excited for the hyped episode πŸ˜› It seems as if I haven't watched CID since looong !