Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Yup Zashi Are So Cute. (:
Precap Was Much Needed.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "zashi just d cutest!!! (Page 6)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TBDRESS

IF-Dazzler

TBDRESS

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
agree with ya hema had it not been for sumit and rati this ship of a show would have sailed a long time back because of negativity,not so impressive side characters and weak script!

who ever i meet actually they have started the show again only because of the romance warna woh will see the mera pati meri beti shit!

its not tolerable

and normal audience watches only for the couple nobody cares about logic simple fact she is indira who lost her memory now shes back then rishi are her should be together naturally hating the other haddis for causing a rift
its as simple as that i dunno why people compicate it

oh plus the whole indu drama rk is flawed he has accepted he wasnt a good father
but after all this he will definetly be the ebst damn father he can ever be a virtual slap to all the bashing going on all we have to do is wait! Wink [/QUOTE]

I absolutely agree with what your wrote.  This is a Indian soap opera- who watches this to get intellectual or moral insights?  There is one formula that these shows run on:  the audience likes the lead pair and dislikes anyone who comes in between.   At least we should be honest enought to admit that that's what we watch the show for.  If you are watching to gain insights into life and morality, then stop watching Indian soap operas- that's what documentaries are for.  And yes I get compelled to post in these topics that talk about logic and morality only because I get super annoyed by reading whats written. 

That said, I would enjoy the Zashi scenes more if the context was better.  I mean I am all for brainless romance- why bring in all this complicated terrorist/2nd wife/crazy kid business when the writers have no clue what to do with it?  But that's okay, I just laugh at the absurdity of it all and wish more people would follow your lead and do the same. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.