Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

meglaraat

IF-Stunnerz

meglaraat

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
slara awesome post Clap Clap Hug ... zashiii Embarrassed Embarrassed Heart rocksss Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatAnu_1adinats07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "zashi just d cutest!!! (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adinats07

IF-Rockerz

adinats07

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveinshi

Originally posted by adinats07

hey clara i liked the preacap more :):)..  i liked the way zara acted like mother when their kids do wrong.. ofcourse we do love our kids,,. but if they do something wrong we stop them...a kid always interfering in elder people talks

same here veena..
more than ZaShi.. this was my fav part today..Embarrassed
Thumbs Up  and rishi kahi may nighaey and kahi may nishanaROFL

rrrrwwwwAnu_1loveinshi

-Clara-

IF-Stunnerz

-Clara-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

oyee hoyee abhi dekha did they play they played that sr waala version of bnhh one of my favs especially the heartbeats Embarrassed

also woh kiss scene poor rishi kidher nishana laga ROFL

also zara "zara karke toh dikhaye" in that challenging voice hehehe zara Wink we know we know jhoota dikhawa ROFL

precap meh
more melodrama of choti maha bore hitler gosh so mondays episode skipped

Mels sr wala bnhh ? I tot it was new LOL
Yap d heart beat one I remember, d part before dat I tot it was new...but loved it Embarrassed
Acha I'll edit LOL
Zashi were just ausum Embarrassed Wink
Jhoota dikhawa ROFL Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwnutan7Anu_1adinats07

-Neha04-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Neha04-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear wow kya scene tha zashi or hitler vs hitler @ zashi scene wow ab to weekend acha jayenga

rrrrwwwwAnu_1adinats07

-Clara-

IF-Stunnerz

-Clara-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

well BNHH is the trade mark bg for inshi..this is just made for inshiHeart. after few days we got nice inshi scene..hmmm precap is good..nice tappad from a mother to her daughter & much much needed for indu..toda zaadahi bolne lagihai..inshi daughter hokar how can she be like this..Ouch. i mean inshi ki pyaar ki nishani hai aur yeh bachchi toh hadh se zaada baat kartihai woh bi apni parents se

enough ila ji..toda zaadahi hate relationship horahihe inshi aur unki beti ke saat. aur kitna din / mahine keliye hum yeh sab sehna padega..we like to see beautiful & healthy relationship between inshi with their daughter now

Di she is brought up dat way Ouch
yap hopefully inshi will change her soon Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrwwwwAnu_1adinats07Ranjinikishan

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

well BNHH is the trade mark bg for inshi..this is just made for inshiHeart.  after few days we got nice inshi scene..hmmm precap is good..nice tappad from a mother to her daughter & much much needed for indu..toda zaadahi bolne lagihai..inshi daughter hokar how can she be like this..Ouch.  i mean inshi ki pyaar ki nishani hai aur yeh bachchi toh hadh se zaada baat kartihai woh bi apni parents se

enough ila ji..toda zaadahi hate relationship horahihe inshi aur unki beti ke saat.  aur kitna din / mahine keliye hum yeh sab sehna padega..we like to see beautiful & healthy relationship between inshi with their daughter now 

ilaji is a big budhapa fan..LOLDead u saw todays bathroom scene no..?LOL ye to bachho ko bhi bachho ki tarah nahi rakh sakti..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_1adinats07

-Neha04-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Neha04-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Zashi rocks or leader rk gang ne raat ko kidnaping ki or subh bhul gaye hahahaha...

nutan7Anu_1adinats07

loveinshi

IF-Sizzlerz

loveinshi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveinshi

hey clara i liked the preacap more :):)..  i liked the way zara acted like mother when their kids do wrong.. ofcourse we do love our kids,,. but if they do something wrong we stop them...a kid always interfering in elder people talks

same here veena..
more than ZaShi.. this was my fav part today..Embarrassed
Thumbs Up  and rishi kahi may nighaey and kahi may nishanaROFL
ROFLROFL ya enjoyed that scene n next one too..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_1adinats07

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.