GUNJAN FISHING FOR TROUBLE?

Posted: 11 years ago
 πŸ‘πŸΌ Gunjan & Rachna were running high on luck today playing cover for each other.
                               PLAIN LUCKY!!

Will Gunjans planning to fool Vihaan backfire????πŸ˜•

Will  she pay a BIG PRICE for her so called harmless pranks???😲

Pls share your thoughts
I'm really bewildered at G's behaviour ! πŸ˜•

I cant for the life of me see how she thinks she can get away with this !

And ... beats me how long does R think she can avoid V ?? 

It started off as a harmless prank ... but it's getting a bit too much now !

It's certainly not funny to play with someone's emotions ... Vihaan is clearly falling for G now ! πŸ˜”
I agree with you, its really too much of Gunjan's prank. I mean, when Gunjan was saying that she will play a prank and has a plan, I thought that she will help Rachna to attract Vihaan in the first impression when he will come at her home. But, no she was impressing Vihaan and putting her nose in everywhere. If she loves Mayank from heart then why she is playing with Vihan's emotion. Its clear that he likes Gunjan and he just said yes bcz of her. Now both Rachna and Gunjan is playing but when their family members will know everything including that their daughter loves her teacher who is elder than her then what will Dayal family do? I am getting a hint that may b for Gunjan, Rachna's marriage will break and then the whole family will blame and kick her out from house. Gunjan is decieving both Mayank and Vihaan, its not fair. I hate u Gunjan πŸ˜‘
I would have understood if this was all just a harmless prank. However, I don't think Gunjan understands that it isn't. While she's so caught up in playing her prank, she'll end up hurting more than one person's emotions and land herself into more trouble than she would've gotten into if she just told Vihaan the truth. I don't understand why she had to pull this whole drama? She could have just told him when the first met at the cafe or something πŸ˜•
Originally posted by rusha4003

I'm really bewildered at G's behaviour ! πŸ˜•

I cant for the life of me see how she thinks she can get away with this !

And ... beats me how long does R think she can avoid V ?? 

It started off as a harmless prank ... but it's getting a bit too much now !

It's certainly not funny to play with someone's emotions ... Vihaan is clearly falling for G now ! πŸ˜”

Agree with you totally !! I dont want Vihaan to end with Gunjan . Moreover , I dont want Vihaan to be cheated!!
Yes Gunjan is gonna land in big trouble probably even  jeopardizing Mayank and her relation

agree with u all...she is inviting trouble for both herself and rachna...isn't she pulling this drama too long?? in fact,there was no need to tell vihaan that she is his fiancee...and even if she told that,at least now she should tell vihaan the truth...why she is trying to impress vihaan being his fiancee??

and in the long run her and mayank's relationship will also be affected by her so called harmless prank...it is really getting too much...

Gunjan is playing with her own love and Rachna's future life. I m just wondering, that on the engagement day, will Rachna and Gunjan do the same thing, haha that would b interesting though. For how long this stupid gunjan will play her prank😑 and prove that she is the girl. Pls CVS stop these stupid concepts, PLZ
@Sharitha Di - It was nice to see the girls cooperating together. Because, after all, that was very realistic to show the teenaged girls covering for each other and helping each other.

Coming to your question, I agree. Gunjan is playing with fire and in the process both her and Rachna would be scorched really badly! πŸ˜• She's jeopardizing every relation in the name of this "prank". 
Originally posted by Lovedakshna

Gunjan is playing with her own love and Rachna's future life. I m just wondering, that on the engagement day, will Rachna and Gunjan do the same thing, haha that would b interesting though. For how long this stupid gunjan will play her prank😑 and prove that she is the girl. Pls CVS stop these stupid concepts, PLZ

@Bold - Sorry but I have to disagree. It's only naturally to show the girls covering for each other. After all, they are teens. They try to fix things on their own.