Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baku28 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

today's episode is leaning towards the rumors of Disha's marriage to Vedant.

sakina thumbnail

twine ur the best ..thanks ...👏

guess that suhas might choose ved for her disha ... since she accepted him as her son ....🤢 .... now everything depends on ved, what would be his decision ... becoming laxman ??? seems dish is still in his dreams

Thanks for the update...any mother would stand up for her daughter...if Disha is so important to DK...he would face the music right away and tell his mom, but he didn't.  He needs to be hurt like this and maybe he will know how Disha feels.
samy74 thumbnail

hi

I am so upset....is anyone else feeling upset....😭

samy😭

crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think dk's mom will be traumatized after
knowing tht disha is dk's wife n just die.......so
yyyyyyyyyyyyyy doesnt dk just tell her!!! i m pretty sure
tht they r going to make disha marry ved.........ooooo i
hope tht doesnt happen!!!!!!!!! 😡
Asian Princess thumbnail

thanxxx for the update twine

that was a great episode the tow d's finally both love each other 😃 lollll omg i knew sanya was gautham girlfriend lolll remba at the kanka disco they were dancing with each other lolll she'll really open suknayas eyes when gautham brings her home lollll 😆😆

Love Asian princesss

baku28 thumbnail

thanks for the update.

samy, i also feel hurt. 😭

memsaab thumbnail

samy sweety.. me too upset.. 🤢

and hope that this separation will make DK and Disha's love for eachother deeper and.. I feel that Vedant would tell Sumitra about who her real bahu is.. as he loves her and he knows that both brother and Dish loves eachother, and as he tells himself lots of times that it is wrong to have THAT feeling for Dish (but can't stop thinking about her and bringing gift) as for Pori.. I think she is more interested in Vedant than in DK.. but you never know.. and there is I guess a twist coming that Vedant is not DK's half brother..

well, now that Vedant has given the Power of Attorney to Disha.. what will Sumitra do when she comes to know..

what is amazing is the timeline.. sometimes back DK said Mom is still in condition she was 15 years ago.. and now Sumitra WOKE up after 25 years..

and funny thing is well DK may not have noticed the Suhagki Nishani but Sumitra should have noticed what Disha was wearing all the while.. as it is supposed to be kept by her for her bahu..

Kay Bolte??

samy74 thumbnail

😡hi

Well it is good know that someone is haring my sorrow...i am also banking my hope of ved that he will come to the resuce and get DK and Disha together well am i being over optimistic..Hope not becos i won't be able to take dk and disha not together and with others...

It is funny how time lapse is so over looked in TD and they don't even bother and ved for sure won't be Dk's bro as gargi said...But at present i am totally hearbroken...please please producers listen to us....i want to see dk an disha some romantic moments why are they torturing us...😡

Suhag Nishani i think sum has been notcing what she wants to like dk and disha hugging but not the bloody sindoor, suhag nishani, bangles etc i am so angry please please i don';t want to breka my screenn ufff.........😡

Please please don't let me break my screen..uffff steam coming out of my ears and tears coming out of my eyes..

Samy😭

Nachos thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanx for the update..

😊 Naina