update-tue-10th may

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Today was a flash back special

Gauthum's girl revealed

Today

Disha goes back to bhonsle house she is in a shock she happens to bang the                            table as a result the candle -stand falls down. Suhas comes there, at that time azuba ,sukanya and anil  are also present.

Suhas asks why she has com eat this time if the night; sukanya tells that disha might have been thrown out by dk or she might have done something by which she has been forced to leave the house ,suhas tells that if she doesn't like disha' presence then she and anil can leave the house since the house is disha's .

Disha keeps her head on azuba's shoulder and cries,sukanya and anil close the door for their room

Disha tells ayyi that mummiji threw her out and then goes to her room

In the room disha is crying and she just thinking of DK and DK in his room is having disha's earing in his hand and is thinking of her (all flash backs are shown but one special one was – dk in a blue shirt disha's earing gets stuck to his shirt k laughs and takes it –the same he has got I his hand now)disha feels that dk has come near her but it is dream

Next day

Dk is in his room sumitra opens the door she finds dk alone and just wonders where is bahu(pori) .

Sumitra asks dk to forget yesterday since she  happened to speak a lot but disha is not a good girl dk is upset, and she calls him for breakfast but he is unmoved sumitra blackmails that she will not have anything until he comes for breakfast ,dk is worried.

Dk tells maa you don't know what u did yesterday the day you come to know u will go to disha and ask her to come back and her for forgiveness

Sumitra listening to this feels giddy dk looking at this becomes upset

sumitra :a day will come when u will realize that what I have done is right ,she goes from there…..

Dk:: that day will never come…

Sumitra asks pari to prepare baingan ka bartha

pari thinks " I have come here to become maharani but this maaji is making me a maharaj" she tells sumitra that disha prepares wonderfull bartha which dk likes sumitra tells that she threw disha out pari feels very happy and overjoyed sumitra asks as to why is she so happy?

Por:which wife will be happy to see her hubby's girl friend in the house .but u don't tell this to dk he will just go wild

Sumitra:u don't worry I am there with u

IN DK's room

Dk is worried pari goes there and sits literally on dk dk pushes her off and asks her to leave him alone pori: if u send me out I am not so shameless to come back, and u have to answer your maa who will call bahu……….

pori tells if disha loved him she would not have left him in the mid of the night

"The people who love will be ready to face all difficulties and they stand by all throught out"

dk is happy listening to this he takes his finger and touches her face and tells"pari I thought that you are just a beautiful woman but today u proved that u have a brain "pori is feeling dk's touch..

dk: now I have to get ready

pori:r u taking me out ,dk: no

pori:so u r giving me a gift

dk:shows the door and asks her to close it pori goes and is above to close the door from inside dk tells her to close from outside pori is irritated

pori tells to herself "I have got maaji in my control and soon I will get these brothers in my control"

She goes to vedath's room vedanth is sleeping.

Pori softly calls vedanth she touches ved in his sleep tells stop it "dish!!!!!!"

Pori gets irritated and wakes him up calling him "mohan lal" your disha has left the house now you cannot call disha here and she goes from there vedanth is shocked

Bhonsle house:

Sukanya enquires disha: where is gauthum

Disha tells that she has no idea as to where gauthum has gone

Suhas and azuba comes there and tells that he has taken their blessings and has gone to marry the girl of his choice disha smiles..

Disha's mobile rings:she thinks it is dk but it is gauthum who tells to come to a particular place where he will show the girl whom he loves disha:I am a bad omen so I will not come

Gauthum forces her so she agrees,

By the time disha reaches, the girl has left because she has got some important work to do but sukanya reaches there following disha so gauthum just slips out from there, he gives disha her snap but disha doesn't see it.disha finds dk 's car so she runs towards it but the car goes off ,the snap fall down

Disha turns back sukanya is standing disha gets irritated (they show sukanya sanding on sanya's snap,disha doesnot see the snap nor sukanya)

Bhonsle house

Dk comes to meet disha ,suhas tells that she will not allow him to meet her, it is enough that dk and his mom have insulted disha that he need not meet her

Dk :I will not tolerate anyone coming in between my wife and disha even if it is disha's mom

Azuba comes there dk asks him for disha azuba tells that disha has gone out suha tells azuba not to come in between

Suhas :dk I had enough of you ,don't u dare to meet disha …….look never consider suhasini bhonsle a weak woman who be afraid of u ,u leave this place if not I call the police

Dk:u don't know how powerful I am

Suhas:soon I will marry disha to a man who will love her, who will give her status in his life and who will also be a good person ….this is my promise

Dk is shocked

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged
great...
krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:15am | IP Logged
DK says, "I will not tolerate anyone who comes between me and Disha?" Confused How does he tolerate his mom then!!!! LOL
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Like disha will really marry someone when she loves dk. Disha is made for Dk. But Why isnt dk telling the truth to his mom he is so spinless. Even if she gets traumatized if u love disha and willing to do anything why cant you speak the truth?Confused

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged
ps thanks for the great update!
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged
NO way that ain't fair suhasni u are making everything bad for Disha!!!! Thanks for update
eran Goldie
eran
eran

No she can't get Disha married again!!!Angry

Disha wouldn't allow it and neither would DK!!!

Thanks for the update!!

Love eran!!!!

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

hi

Well well this crap crap crap crap...uf iam getting annoyed just don't want to make ay more comments...i am totally disgusted and i won't be able to take this for long...i just hope this gets sorted....Dk and disha needed to meet and see each other ufffffffff...now what i think more problems and misunderstanding and i think we have another crap weekend ahead of us..Cry

This week will be reallly sad and next week even more as maybe the marriages will happen...i am upset, tearful and angry why are the producers doing this...Cry

Samy

Go to top