Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Daily Discussion Thread : 16th Nov (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 38

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Heisenberg

Originally posted by Yankees

<font color="#FF0099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I wanna kill this stupid Fish. Sleepy</font>

who, salman? LOL... dharti ka bhoj hai

I also want to kill fishy kapoor, arre raaz ki baat batayi bhi to Rajiv ko. Agar hungama karwana hain to Urvashi aur Sapna ke agge raaz ugal de na fishy kapoor tab aye ga na mazza.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiegangnamstyle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daily Discussion Thread : 16th Nov (Page 37)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

El_Dorado

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

blackieznursingh

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by cruiser51

Your issues seem to be much more then you mention in posts.

First you were crying I should not have asked you to get serious! Now when I said, OK apologies for that, you are going on ranting and changing goal posts! So that initial part was not the problem it seems.

If you could precisely outline the problem, perhaps I could try to address it.

You said I seem to be heartless and on Urvashi's illness, I admitted I am. What else?Smile

I haven't changed any goal posts. You were running around in circles since that first post. Posting God knows what about God knows which shows. Dead Cry karein mere dushman jo kar rahe hain BTW.

Yeah, I have DEEP issues. I write long ass posts and beg ppl to click on that 'like' button. Sure issues galore! Wink LOL

I'm done with you. In future, don't try to impose your views on others. If someone wants to get serious or cry or laugh about something, let them be. Also, don't force ppl to read your posts. Sounds desperate. Good riddance.

One hell of a confused AATMA you seem to be!

Go back to first post where it all started. First you made a mountain out of a molehill over a simple one like please don't take it seriously!...Now I can't imagine any member here getting so agitated over a simple one like that, but since you did, I said, OK, fine, I apologize.

Second, you landed on my light hearted take (I even used the word Gastritis) on Urvashi and came shrieking like a moral granny shouting not to make fun of 'illness'!...Since either you do not watch much of Reality TV or genuinely believe all that you watch is indeed true, I begged to differ...you declared me heartless, I pleaded guilty!...and still you are going on ranting and raving!

Confined to our e-spat, do you have any other issue beyond the above too??...I am sorry but if other external factors at work / home are bothering you, I would be unable to address them!

*You can go on declaring yourself as TikhiBani, KadviBani, PaglooBani, RantingBani or whateverelseBani!...Your saying 'Not for nothing...'THEY' call me TikhiBani--hardly cuts any ice with me...

Yeah if a confused. ranting and shrieking Aatma like you stays away, it indeed is God's mercy and one's good karma in previous lives,and this one too!LOL

Edited by cruiser51 - 16 November 2012 at 8:16pm

gangnamstyle

Goldie

gangnamstyle

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inquisitivesoul

Originally posted by MithiBani

BB thought Sapna would refuse and then he'd punish Sapna. Sapna did as told. So BB ended up looking like the biggest loser.

I can't defer this. Why should have Sapna refused ??This had nothing to do with her. Mink's hair, Mink's choice and Mink's problem. Sapna doesn't even like Mink to want to help her out!! Confused Mink should have chosen her beautiful luscious hair LOL over a mere nomination, you know Wink!

yeah its not like BB ws asking mink to cut sapnas hair one inch, nd it wsnt sapnas matter to butt in Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Inquisitivesoul

gangnamstyle

Goldie

gangnamstyle

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

Originally posted by fire_gun

guys all will not enter in house ..socalled voting may take place that who will take enry

Thank god. I don't want Aashka to come back. Can't handle her annoying presence any more Cry

nd we all knw how fair votings are :P

blackie-Cruiser-

Rapier

IF-Rockerz

Rapier

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Two things I want to say after today's episode.

1. Hope Ashka doesn't come back.
2. Sana is screwed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieznursingh-shabz-

chammakchallo

Goldie

chammakchallo

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
i just cant like any one this season i liked sapna in the start but now she is nothing but a terrible let down with her changing opinions abt sallu miyaan kabhi he is a women beater kabhi he is a very respectable person for her...make up ur mind woman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Those who are criticizing Salman for his behavior should have watched Duss Ka Dum which he did for two seasons - in one season general public used to participate and in another mainly celebrities participated...Salman used to tease the celebrities and had fun with the ordinary contestants but he never used to take a dig at them like he does in Bigg Boss!

Why is everyone blaming Salman because what he does is very much APPROVED and WANTED by the Bigg Boss team!

Even yesterday, the sarcastic comment for the diyas was clearly scripted by the BB team... One will say that Salman can decide what to say and not to say, but my dear friends, please understand that at the end of the day, no celebrity, not even Big B, can dictate terms all the time and they have to listen to the Team who is writing script for the show! After all, they are bound by the contracts too!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arcoirisblackiegangnamstyle-shabz--Cruiser-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.