Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, we have no clue if udti khabars are to be believed...but I have a reason to believe that they may not be far from the truth this time...these are the reasons why...

1. The whole track will be rendered purposeless if they send Khushi away...if they had shown the girl as having parents who take her away, then it would make sense...they could then focus on the angst of Ashutosh and Nidhi...how they miss her...how this may change/influence their decision on having a kid of their own etc...but this is not happening for multiple reasons...

Now, if the couple send the child away voluntarily, what will be the point of focus...won't it render the last six weeks pointless...I speak purely from a story point of view and not as an audience...

2. The only alternative to adoption would be to put her in a boarding school. That is not a bad idea. I mean even biological parents put their kids in boarding school. But after Nidhi's categorical rejection of the idea, I don't think that is happening...but even for a boarding school, dont they need to be her legal guardians...on what authority can they take decisions for the child...so, we will still come back to legal adoption...

3. There is no way they can show Khushi being sent to an orphanage or something...that woul show the couple in very poor light...

4. One alternative could be to show Col Verma/ DB taking care of her...but funnily enough, they did not even volunteer yesterday...they could have easily done so...only BB talks of collective responsibility...both Col Verma and DB asked Nidhi how she would manage...they never volunteered to help...

To me, it appears that the makers and the couple are stuck with Khushi whether they like it or not...unless, as Deepa suggested, Khushi's dead father comes back to life...barring a miracle, adoption is on the cards!

One way or the other, the couple will have to move the courts for legal guardianship of the child,...they cannot take decisions on her behalf otherwise...of course, this is a GEC show...they do not have to be so logical...but is there an illogical way out even?

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
sahi kaha aapne sujataji...mujhe bhi lagraha hain ki ashni khushi ko adopt kar lenge aur pata nahi kyun par mujhe ye baat sahi lag rahi hain. Mujhe khushi pasand aane lagi hain,i know she behaved very badly once par shayad is liye kyunki vo vaise logo ke beech rahi hain:-( us bachi ne jo saha hain hum uski kalpana bhi nahi kar sakte. Usne kabhi pyaar dekha hee nahi,shayad ashni usse vo pyaar de sake...dont know i am right or wrong but i no more hate khushi 😊Edited by Mithalee - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mithalee

sahi kaha aapne sujataji...mujhe bhi lagraha hain ki ashni khushi ko adopt kar lenge aur pata nahi kyun par mujhe ye baat sahi lag rahi hain. Mujhe khushi pasand aane lagi hain,i know she behaved very badly once par shayad is liye kyunki vo vaise logo ke beech rahi hain:-( us bachi ne jo saha hain hum uski kalpana bhi nahi kar sakte. Usne kabhi pyaar dekha hee nahi,shayad ashni usse vo pyaar de sake...dont know i am right or wrong but i no more hate khushi 😊

Mithalee, KPji aap ke yeh comment padenge toh bohot khush honge...!
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Mithalee, KPji aap ke yeh comment padenge toh bohot khush honge...!
cho chweet:-) par sach main zaruri nahi ki har bacha sweet aur cute ho sometimes life brings so much of negativity in ones life ki that person becomes so agressive and always have a negative attitude towards the whole world...aur phir khushi toh ek bachi hain vo us gili mitti ki tarah hain jise aap jo roop do vo usime dhal jayegi...aur ek baat maine khushi ki tarah ek bache ko suffer karte dekha hain, it is the reality of many children in our country...ek ladka 8yrs ka uske dad drunker the aur usse bohot marte the isliye vo apne ghar(Delhi) se bhaag ke Hyd aaya aur ek choti se shop main kaam kar raha tha,hamare bohot samjhane ke baad and becoz of the illtreatment of the shop owner vo vapas apne ghar chala gaya,aap belive nahi karoge usse khane ko bhi theek se nahi diya jata tha. I once spoke to him and told him that v will go the police station and give the complain he was like no didi dont want police complain and all it is better i go back to home. Main aapko dusre incidents bata bhi nahi sakti ki uske saath kya kya hua tha...
sujatha ji i agree wid u but there hav been lot of things in the show which hav been pointless..u know i somtimes feel the show didnot go into the rite direction at all after ashnis marriage expecially their ha been lot of loop holes which had to be filled but there were not at all luks upon..so if they leave another loop hole who will question  them no one...the story cud hav been so interesting that we all wud hav beeen luvin the show wid same passion like before...but i feel somtimes smthin is miss from r beloved show..this is my pov
if they go for adoption,then the show would revolve around her only ... what ever they do ..every step they wanna take ,they would have to think abt her ...which i dont want at all...

Sujata- dont forget that  they showed that Khushi;'s dad was  or is a Police Officer .  He may be missing in action or may be in a coma or may be kidannped by  terrorists etc and may make a magical comeback when they decide  about adoption, leaving AshNi longing to have a child ... Nahi to Khushi track ka  kya purpose hai , yeh clear nahi hoga..
Originally posted by Mithalee

cho chweet:-) par sach main zaruri nahi ki har bacha sweet aur cute ho sometimes life brings so much of negativity in ones life ki that person becomes so agressive and always have a negative attitude towards the whole world...aur phir khushi toh ek bachi hain vo us gili mitti ki tarah hain jise aap jo roop do vo usime dhal jayegi...aur ek baat maine khushi ki tarah ek bache ko suffer karte dekha hain, it is the reality of many children in our country...ek ladka 8yrs ka uske dad drunker the aur usse bohot marte the isliye vo apne ghar(Delhi) se bhaag ke Hyd aaya aur ek choti se shop main kaam kar raha tha,hamare bohot samjhane ke baad and becoz of the illtreatment of the shop owner vo vapas apne ghar chala gaya,aap belive nahi karoge usse khane ko bhi theek se nahi diya jata tha. I once spoke to him and told him that v will go the police station and give the complain he was like no didi dont want police complain and all it is better i go back to home. Main aapko dusre incidents bata bhi nahi sakti ki uske saath kya kya hua tha...

Mithalee...this is true...we are all very privileged...but the truth is unspeakable atrocities are heaped on innocent children around us all the time...and obviously, this will impact them!
Originally posted by mahwishsolanki

sujatha ji i agree wid u but there hav been lot of things in the show which hav been pointless..u know i somtimes feel the show didnot go into the rite direction at all after ashnis marriage expecially their ha been lot of loop holes which had to be filled but there were not at all luks upon..so if they leave another loop hole who will question  them no one...the story cud hav been so interesting that we all wud hav beeen luvin the show wid same passion like before...but i feel somtimes smthin is miss from r beloved show..this is my pov

Mahwish, like I said, I feel they cannot get away from legal guardianship of Khushi from a logical pov...but if they chose not to care about logic, like in the past, then it is a different story!
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

if they go for adoption,then the show would revolve around her only ... what ever they do ..every step they wanna take ,they would have to think abt her ...which i dont want at all...

Deepa...I personally dont think they would do that...because it would make no sense...the adoption, even if it happens, can only be one part of their life...barring a miracle, I dont know what else they can do...or of course completely disregard all logic...which they are eminently capable of...so you never know!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago